March 18, 2024, 09:45:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Real Hands On Help!  (Read 14951 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »

Hello everyone and all these questions on what is posted in our forum is simple. I have only post experiences since GDI established. We share it with others even those who are just guests and not involved in GDI. So everyone can be influenced to imagine once again in their lives. The endless usage of GDI in your vision is priceless.

When anyone has a question reachout to me all the time. I will walk you through all GDI foundations areas and then you will have a clear understanding of how to apply GDI to your unique purpose I call…”Vision Of A Future Self”.

This thread is only to introduce one's self upon joining GDI...So if you are completing due diligence for an issue you have. Guidance will be found through another thread most likely one we posted. There are more postings from us than any others and we make sure to stay active since GDI opened. Us meaning myself and other longtime consistent users and influencers.

I believe in investing in you...people vs things. You have a problem: call me  or write. No worries I will get with you. I am all about real human interaction and believe me your time as my is valued. Strategy Sessions we call it. When I walk you through your concern. It is better with a live human being. No cost for a lifetime of support.

Hey it is never a matter of if you are going to ask for my support, just when. Do not sit around after attempts with people who you call up lines and not get real human interaction. You have a whole massive GDI family and it should not cost you a dime. We can't be accountable, only for ourselves and those who we have come on this GDI journey for life.

Who encouraged you to join GDI is accountable and if they have not been ethical and honor you by being there and getting stuff done. Then, contact me only after you made attempts. We will become your new family connection. We have lived each day for all these years and will be here to come.

Hey, never give up and always reach me if you need to release or anything. I live to serve all my life and have done well so it is my privilege to serve again.

Just Saying,

GrinWilliam

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »

Welcome TO GDI

There are guests and that is my focus to encourage you in dropping me a question and then allow me a few minutes to walk you through all of GDI.

We have nothing to sell and would not insult you with pitching products. We choose to live by higher standards. I believe in earning your consideration for serving while supporting you and your family. Investing in you as a person vs things. That is our agenda and always transparent!

Let us start by considering taking a leap of faith and joining GDI. I will receive a message generated by our computers. Then, we can take it each day through establishing your foundation right away.

The rest is to experience knowing I stand accountable for you. There is nothing unethical taking place. My full dedicated support is free. There should not be a price for support?

Waste no time and allow our GDI family to be with a new start for a future that you vision. Each of us has a unique purpose and all is found by allowing GDI as our core foundation. It is amazing and tested.

My hope is that you give me a chance to help your experience to manifest unlimited ideas. We can create projects that will eradicate lacking basic needs in people's lives while enhancing communities. No talk and just sitting around... Nothing gets done without you understanding what GDI is all about. Only way is walking through all of the GDI foundation areas and I am the one who will complete real human interaction.

Just Saying,
 GrinWilliam

Join Now!
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/my.dhtml?sponsor=brotherbillamis&chk=1

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

November 9, 2020

Welcome to our GDI family and those who are guests, you have an open ended invitation to contact me anytime via my preferred method of contact 24/7 below...

Never have I visions all these amazing years, being here with so many people not sure how to utilize GDI...

Let us open your mind to unlimited possibilities, based on vast years of experiences applying GDI as a foundational tool for me personally and my forty plus year company. This GDI thing works because you must learn all the areas of navigation within. Then, only then you will realize how your unique life can apply GDI.

Warning: If you do not allow us to walk you through all of GDI as a foundation. You will never succeed at anything within GDI and never achieve clarity on how to apply GDI to your life, and if you have a real company vs business, that as well.

You all have an open invite to contact me day or night. Never costing you money for real hands on support. Not a question of if, just when...

I have nothing but support for only those who can be patient with yourself learning navigation. Then, you will see how to apply GDI to your life. It can't be done with hype and focus on money and numbers of people you can hype into joining. That never worked with GDI since conception I know being one of the first here?

Either you learn from someone still using it in my real forty plus year company and personal life or be like vast numbers dropping out each day only to return year after year wasting life and money.

Gratitude,

Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Welcome Guest and New GDI Family

Yes, that is the true question based on all the research within this forum. Daily I watch all the trends and it shows people are wasting time and money with purchasing outside lists, telephone resources, etc...They do not work, based on people will join and never stay. They have no leadership willing to walk them through all of GDI first, then help them learn how to apply that wisdom to their unique life and needs. We have resolved this issue and you benefit without paying anything for our support. Nice, we believe in GDI and use it for vast years. Now you can also and not have to pay us one dime. No more excuses with explanations.

There is and always has been one true proven and no monetary (Money) cost to getting people to know what you offer and how to work with you. That is simply "Word Of Mouth" which is proven the most effective natural method of Advertising.

Companies pay my company tons to get their message across to vast areas they decided to target. Hey, they waste money with other methods. Nevertheless, I walk them through our way, the true GDI way and approaching people with earning their consideration is the best practice.

Now, if you are a GDI family member and desire to get this right the  first time. After you have exhausted all attempts to have your people who convinced you with all the hype about their vast knowledge in business. Well, no you can't get them to help you make it right? Contact me by completing what we call a "Commitment" document.

Think of it as a method we use to make sure you can follow easy steps. The ability and hunger you have is focused without Vanity, Greed and Fear. That is the old method to get people to purchase worthless stuff and being here you must have had years of falling for the next shining thing?

Well, GDI is not anything you have imagined. No matter your degrees and experience selling others products/procedures...

My company and self, invest in people like yourself. We invest our resources, money and efforts in you. It's about time someone believes in you without a hidden agenda. That is us!

Just complete our form and I will personally be accountable for walking you through all of GDI with my determination and commitment. You will awaken strategic awareness in how GDI will be applied to your life. Each person since GDI conception. Never will have the same usage for GDI. So, think of it as a tool to shape as you vision your future self.

Come let us walk through an amazing journey of wonder. While you receive the overflow of favor in needed areas of your life.

My only agenda is to earn your acceptance in considering allowing me to be held accountable for your manifestation of a future without lacking basic needs and establishing something to help others achieve greatness as you will.

Come let us enjoy without any rush...this invitation to me is open for a lifetime. Nothing worthwhile is rushed. Please complete your due diligence on people and companies prior to being involved with them. Just go to LinkedIn and place my full name William Earl Amis, Jr. III and research my ethical years and honorable service.

Then, return to complete this form and I will be sent a message to contact you...Making the right choice at the beginning is critical and will save you years of disappointment.

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam
Here to complete the “Commitment” form.
https://forms.gle/y1pBQxvopyimmchx6

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Welcome GDI family and Guest
It's been a challenging past year and looking forward to a rewarding new one. It's been several weeks without posting and encouraging "Real Human Interaction" within GDI.

My purpose and agenda is always ethically transparent. Not anyone can please everyone. That said, some may ask for support without being willing to stay consistent doing their part. Which is simple, show up and do the work?

Nothing is easy within GDI. Think about how you get unlimited walkthrough in applying GDI foundation in your life and establish a real company vs just selling products. That is what we call having a "Business".

Hey, we need those who market our products and services. That is what and how most people become aware what a company doesn't. Nevertheless, you joined and may look at vast articles/post this person released. Think, just take action when you get prompted. I ask no rush we have been here for over 10 years and will continue.

Just contact me day or night. Allow, us to earn your consideration and walk you through all GDI. That way you get it right the first time. It cost you nothing for a real hands on support. So, take your time and contact me when you are ready.

William Roll Eyes

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Hello readers and GDI family...

Hope all is well and we will remain consistent in loading more fresh ideas and supportive invitation. Just for all to read our messages and writings. Notice any offer to support you is free. No one should pay for supportive services. We just do it face to face in what we call strategy session. You will feel the difference with real people walking you through vs reading marketing junk?

We deal with our choice of lifetyle, to serve without hidden agendas. We have three steps. You commit by completing our commitment document. Symbolic yet allows us to create a quick support account. Also, then issue you a invitation without an end to meet one on one with you choosing the day and time. Simple.

The question is not will you, it is when. If not now you wast valued time and money doing it the same way that never works. You are going to do like 98% of peoole tyring to chase money marketing tools? Really, you do not manufacture tools why would you believe anyone would purchase enough for yout to really establish a company provide for yourself with family?

No sales, just hard real work with reading data activities and interaction at events. Simple and fun without all that hype and false promisses of fame and money. Run when you hear marketing tools for manufactures makes you money?

If you believe in hope we believe in you!

I appreciate value and need to serve more people who have passion of life and really are willing to learn a few new things. Each day one should seeking learning something new of value to serve others. Stop being selfcentered. Become one worthy of our free support and allow us to invest our efforts, resources and revenue in you the person.

If you are ready we will walk you through all GDI without ever requestion money from you for our lifetime support. Simple take a step out on faith or just take that step!

Complete and we will start. If you have question we will answer them contact my office day or not. Connect with me at the 24hur request for support every time you need support. Write to support@amisinteractivecommunities.ws

Now complete below our "Commitment" documents symbolic and that will allow us to create your personal support account and meet face to face. Yes, with me alone for the first 15 minutes no more. That is what we found after fourty plus years one can learn new activities. There is not limit and never a charge. Due to our "Getting Things Done" vs talk talk meetings meetings. We walk you through we combind efforts and get things done. Move on to next tageted area. Simple easy and no selling tools, Ha ha ha!

Commit
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ee0nWCFWjyga5EU9H-B9nT6LMM3iZWQUcTyn9-CzIfU/edit

Gratitude
William

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Let's Have More Action vs Talk

Come each month we post and continue to be one of many who are consistent in supporting those. Willing to stop wasting their time and money with old perception. Chasing money vs making a difference with supporting people and companies globally.

You commit to allow us in investing in you. Our Efforts, Resources and Money in you, the person. We will walk you through all of GDI so your clarity will allow you to know GDI, like other locations are tools. You can't make money marketing others tools. Nevertheless, you can with using them on each person and company based their unique needs.

When you are ready to do this the right way. Never paying a dime for real hands on support. Then, take action and complete our "Commitment" document which is symbolic. It will allow us to create a quick support profile of yours. Then, send you a invitation to meet one on one. We call it "Strategy" sessions. They are only 15 minutes. We walk through and take action vs talk talk and hype without results.

The cost is 15 minutes of your life. We will make it worth much more and a lifetime of free support. So, stop reading tap link. Get action-data activity. Then, we take it from there. No sales of products yes you have a real company we will develop. We will walk you through services you will supply.

No phone calls list building junk? This is real and about time it is being offered only those who are ethical and hungry to get this right the first time commit. Below complete our "Commitment" document. Then, get ready for amazing journey!

https://forms.gle/JbLcdEYqMZ4tteru7

You will receive an invitation without and end date. Pick day and time and meet me one on one. You will never every regret this starting today! No money is ever involved this is a lifetime of free resources, investing in you is our focus. Simple!

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2021, 04:12:52 PM »

Hello Guest and Others...

Well it's been an exciting week and vast people, communities and companies worldwide. Have reached out for support in their operations. We always seek people to help with support services. Did you know that GDI is a foundational tool?

There is always room for anyone to contact me personally. We can chat for 15 minutes and see how my company and self can serve you with GDI as your foundation. I will be honored in earning a few minutes of your time. Our support is free never accept money for it!

Take your time and never give up with hope. We can do all things together. Never stop visualizing a future without limits. My hope is that all ethical ideas manifest in your life. If at all you decide to allow me to earn your acceptance of support. Contact me from below information.

Enjoy this amazing day!
Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: