April 23, 2024, 05:05:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to move/place my downline  (Read 3616 times)
JonAnthony1

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2016, 10:49:44 AM »

Is there a way to place my sign ups under other people in my downline?
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 06:00:48 PM »

Hi Jon Anthony,

There certainly is.  Go to your member's area in GDI.  https://www.website.ws/members/index.dhtml

In the links on the left click "Downline."  On that page near the top is a button that says, "Move Downline Members."

Remember, you can only move members once, you can only move ones you personally sponsor and the move is not reversible.

For the more advanced that are using WordPress you can also use a plugin like Redirection.  With this you create a link that does nothing but redirects to a new link.  Then, instead of YOUR GDI link you can put in one of your downline members GDI affiliate links.  Like, if you have a JOIN GDI link on your site, you can change it to someone on your team instead of yourself.  Great thing about this plugin is you can change the "target link" anytime you want.  So, each day you can promote for one of your team members across your whole site by changing just one thing in the redirection plugin area.

Again, that's for more advanced users but if you understand what I'm saying and have never thought of it... well, you're welcome.  Smiley  And of course you can always change it to point to YOUR affiliate link as well when you want!  Totally up to you.  But saves having to change links across your entire site.  It does the work for you!  And your downline members will looooove you and this in turn will keep them in YOUR downline.

Vince

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: