March 28, 2024, 10:19:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does our affiliate link look like? (To replace the ones on my blog)?  (Read 4035 times)
JulieAnne

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2016, 11:51:56 AM »

This might sound like the most elementary question ever, but I absolutely cannot figure out where in my GDI dashboard I can copy and paste my affiliate links. I wanted to add them onto the sidebar as they appear on the standard blog (the right sidebar as shown here: http://getcontentnow.ws). I am not sure if we're allowed to share links in this forum, but if not, you can delete the link. I just included it so you know of what page I am speaking.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 05:44:07 PM »

Hi Julie,

Not the most elementary question at all.  Never be afraid to ask.

Looks like you figured it out!  But, for others wondering the same thing here is an easy way...

Login to your GDI member area.  https://www.website.ws/members/index.dhtml

Click on "My Replicated Sites" in the left menu of links.  You see all of your affiliate pages there.

Now, right click on the one you want, choose copy link or copy link location (depends on your browser) and now you can paste it into your blog or website or widget or whatever.

Easy peasy!  Hope that helps.

Vince

Vincent R. Parker
LaDonnaTurner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 01:57:18 PM »

Hi Cheesy
I am having the same problem kinda..but i need to know which one goes to the sales page please

LaDonna
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: