June 25, 2017, 01:34:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You want help? Stop wasting money and time. Contact me today!  (Read 951 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 06, 2015, 12:01:28 PM »

Yes, welcome to GDI

Getting to build your GDI foundation and launching your business is essential. If you need instructions in a different language. Reach out to me and I will walk you through.

Knowing we all needed hands on support just to understand the vast tools GDI offers. The better you will learn to have no pride. Be humble and reach out to me.

Do not make the mistake so many have and always find out years later to only return. Get it done right the first time. Know and learn how GDI works while building your revenue more each day. Knowledge is only power when you have the right daily activities to grow.

I look forward in serving each one of you at no additional cost. Just contact me with you email and real full name. Tell me where you are located and language. The rest we will walk through.

Nice to have you in our GDI family.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 08:11:23 AM »

We have gotten a huge response for free support. Never give up and always reach out for help. There are too many new members. Who believe that spending a few minutes will suddenly make them understand what GDI is and how to use it?

Let us think about this for a moment. We understand that it takes time to learn and earn. Why not learn while you earn? Go to the Member's Area and walk through the training. Just complete each step and teach it to others.

Do not forget to first, complete your profile within here! That should be your first step. How else will anyone contact you?

Well, that is all for now. You can always message me from tapping my username and issue message.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: