April 18, 2024, 09:53:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello forum  (Read 4141 times)
CharlieE

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2015, 12:09:40 PM »

Hi everybody, I'm Emmanuel Charlie from Nigeria. I came across a post about this platform yesterday and decided to join. Please what are the steps to succeed in this program?
Jose Palomino1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 04:45:21 PM »

I think you should start by getting your learning bonus

The easy way to get referrals:  http://goo.gl/91e6vJ
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 12:06:08 PM »

Hi everybody, I'm Emmanuel Charlie from Nigeria. I came across a post about this platform yesterday and decided to join. Please what are the steps to succeed in this program?

Charlie, welcome first of all.

There is no one place to start? Yet, while you doing anything. Reach out to everyone listed as your upline. They are to guide and advise you.

However, if they do not respond. Just contact me day or night. Make sure you setup your profile within this forum. Then, learn to navigate through the areas in our "Main Members Area". That is a must to create you foundation. Which, GDI is the core part.

Contact me from below day or night. May you find what your looking for with GDI supporting you all the way. Grin

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
MaryHarding

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 12:12:46 PM »

Im mary harding im new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: