March 29, 2024, 07:48:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2015!!!  (Read 42499 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2015, 09:53:50 AM »

Welcome to all new and returning members.

Please, do not slack in returning to the forum and completing your Profile. May this be the first area you focus on to get started. Make sure to understand that tapping on our usernames, will allow you interaction with that person, in real time. So, check you inner messages each day. Get in the habit of posting some useful information you learned.

Navigate in every area here and in the Member's main area. You will find all the training needed and less questions. Once you setup your Department emails...Operations, Public Relations, etc.. Then, start with using GDI tools which are freely given. Setup your replica site right away. Then, create your blog. I found creating a blog vs site is better. You have tons of replica sites. Just to interact with real people. You blog is your voice on subjects you experienced. Not someone else. People want to know the person, you. Not some business owner or read someone else words on your blog.

You have tons of life experiences to share that will enhance our lives. That is what you right once a week. Not, junk on sells and selfish things. You focus on helping people with daily challenges in areas you have resolved. That is how you build an audience. Join one of those core blogging groups. May you find posting one article a week is best. That gives you more time to grow you business or following.

That is it for this week. Also, welcome to our GDI family.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Kevin Pola

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2015, 10:41:15 AM »

Hi Everyone, I just joined GDI. Still on the weeks free trial and learning the business. looking forward to meeting others here and learning about the business.

I am an Australian living in North Eastern Thailand.

Cheers
Kevin Pola
David_W2

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2015, 08:11:29 AM »

Im new to this, I live in the Tampa bay area. I have been marketing the heck out of this for the last few days. My free trials going to end soon, does anyone have any words of advice for me? Has anyone you know found any real success with this system? This isn't my first affiliate marketing that I have done, just need to find a profitable direction to go. I can't wait to hear some replies, have a great afternoon. Grin
Paul Guinyard

817-366-8740

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2015, 07:57:02 PM »

Hello new GDI members, I'm just getting started with GDI myself, just finished the free trial. I'm very excited about the GDI opportunity and hope you are as well. Looking forward to learning, and building this awesome business. Together we can accomplish our dreams. Feel free to contact me!
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2015, 07:57:02 PM »

Im new to this, I live in the Tampa bay area. I have been marketing the heck out of this for the last few days. My free trials going to end soon, does anyone have any words of advice for me? Has anyone you know found any real success with this system? This isn't my first affiliate marketing that I have done, just need to find a profitable direction to go. I can't wait to hear some replies, have a great afternoon. Grin

Welcome David to our GDI family!

May you find the first place to start would be learning that leaving a message here. The processing time for anyone to see it. Normally takes 24-48 hrs. However, if you want real-time messages. Then, tap on anyone's username and leave an inner message. When and if they are online. They can see and respond in real-time.

Just complete your profile by looking at mine. Compare the areas we complete. Others that are not in GDI can have access to see our profiles and wonder if they would like to work with you or someone else with a completed profile. If you get anything for accomplishing your future vision. Just get that!

If you need support and your upline has not gotten back to you. Just reach out to me. Then, all will be well.

Enjoy learning all within this forum and in our "Main Member's Area". Just go through all the training and areas on the left side, there. Then, you will understand how to navigate throughout GDI. Then, all you have to do is learn what GDI is and how it applies to your unique situation. That is, your life.

Hey, just reach out!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2015, 07:57:02 PM »

Hi Everyone, I just joined GDI. Still on the weeks free trial and learning the business. looking forward to meeting others here and learning about the business.

I am an Australian living in North Eastern Thailand.

Cheers
Kevin Pola

Welcome Kevin!

When you are ready to get down to business. Learn how to use GDI for what you have a passion in making everyone aware of. Let me know. Just reach out and allow me to walk you through what you may need to know within GDI.

Just remember not to allow anyone to have you feel the need to spend extra money. The only cost is GDI monthly. That is, while you learn how to properly use GDI and what it is for? Each of us have a unique way of living. GDI fits into everyone's lifestyle.

Once, you understand what GDI is and how to use it for the core part of your foundation. Then, learn to navigate throughout GDI. You will be in a different perception. All things will become clear and no more need to worry how to use GDI.

I am always just a message away. Remember, to read through the forum. Only on interaction that is recent. Know that if you want to chat in real-time. Tap on anyone's username and then, message from within. If and when they come online. They can interact in real-time. Yet, if you leave a message within the forum areas. They take up to 24 - 48 hrs before we can even see the reply?

You be the judge. Just do something each day within this forum and learn to navigate every area including our "Main Member's Area".

Get with me by reaching out. That is only if your upline has not responded to support you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2015, 07:57:02 PM »

New Member Challenge

Everyone who comes upon this message. Make sure to write back to me. Just let me know what your questions are and how you see GDI fitting into your vision of a future?

I will reach out to you. Make sure to tap on my username and message me that way. If you leave it here as a reply or quote. It will take 24 - 48 hrs before I can see it. Now, if you learn to tap on my username. Then, look down and find where it says "Message this person". Then, you just write to me like you would in any email. I will see it in real-time and would respond back quickly. You may want to learn how to access your Profile within this forum, each day. How to look at your inner messages each day. Keep active learning and navigating here and in our "Main Member's Area". Once you learn to master navigation. You will be ready to walk others through every area. That means, your new members will stay and not leave before that weekly trail period is over.

That is the key to keeping a huge membership and interacting with each one. Then, helping them learn the same as you.

1. How to use the forum.
2. How to learn navigating in every area.
3. How to apply GDI as the core part of your foundation. You can not accomplish anything in life or business without a solid foundation. Test this statement ou
t?

Just reach out to me.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Brian Kelly

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2015, 01:50:37 PM »

Hey everyone who is new to our GDI family, Welcome!

We are here to support you. Walk you through your daily challenges and more. Take a look through this forum of my profile and match it with your information. Then, go to the main member area. There you will see all the left side access areas. Take a look at each one.

Do note that the more you master navigation on each area. The better you will be equip to use our tools. It is all about giving you the best support. Your increase in knowledge will help.

Until next time. Have a phope to be able to take you up on itrosperous day.
Hello, my name is Brian Kelly and William Amis, this is a ver nice welcome and a fine offer, thank you, I hope to take you up
Hello GDI Family. I am proud to be among you all. I am looking forward to learning/sharing/receiving this GDI Business Model.  Smiley
Smiley
I am a new member from Slovakia.  Best Regards for GDI members.
Valeria
on it soon. I'm from Missouri and got into GDI for the income opportunityGood luck all!
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2015, 10:32:38 AM »

Welcome everyone who is returning and new!

May you find that we all are supportive. The only way to move through each milestone. Using the talent and time of those willing to share. You give and they give it gets done. Learn to share you computer screen for free. If you do not have this one free application. Contact me. This is priceless!

Just walking people through every area you use. To get things done, is better than talk. They watch you do it. That builds their confidence and empowers your natural enthusiasm. Yes!

Hey, if anyone needs a walk through on accomplishing this. It only takes about 2-3 minutes to get you connected. Using Google Chrome as your primary business browser is a must! It is simple free and supportive. Goes well with hangouts! The best free tool to see and collaborate with the world.

Anyone, feel free to call my number below. If I am not in the office. I will return you call. Leave a great time to collaborate with you. Remember, I am EST. Boston, MA   USA.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2015, 10:32:38 AM »

Hey everyone who is new to our GDI family, Welcome!

We are here to support you. Walk you through your daily challenges and more. Take a look through this forum of my profile and match it with your information. Then, go to the main member area. There you will see all the left side access areas. Take a look at each one.

Do note that the more you master navigation on each area. The better you will be equip to use our tools. It is all about giving you the best support. Your increase in knowledge will help.

Until next time. Have a phope to be able to take you up on itrosperous day.
Hello, my name is Brian Kelly and William Amis, this is a ver nice welcome and a fine offer, thank you, I hope to take you up
Hello GDI Family. I am proud to be among you all. I am looking forward to learning/sharing/receiving this GDI Business Model.  Smiley
Smiley
I am a new member from Slovakia.  Best Regards for GDI members.
Valeria
on it soon. I'm from Missouri and got into GDI for the income opportunityGood luck all!

All you new GDI family members!

We are hungry to support your daily needs. You have to take the first step and reach out. It is not hard. Be humble and make the move.

Each day you wait. You loose out on so much growth. May you find that learning each day makes it easier to walk others through the same steps. That is all there is to this!

Gain some kind of clarity or fall down as so many have. Lack of reaching out to those with experience. That is simply Pride! Which, follows everyone to fail from stopping activity for growth. Never give up.

Hey, everyone will reach the point of being sick and tired. Of being sick and tired. That is the point of bottom. Then, contact me right away. Remember, leaving messages right here. Takes 24-48 hours for anyone of us to read.

May you learn to navigate to your profile. Just press your username. Then, learn from there on how to send internal messages. That is real time activity. When, the other is online.

Just do something and not make anymore excuses.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2017, 05:22:50 PM »

If you do not remain consistent. Navigate through our "Members Area". Most may not know where this is. Reach out to me. I am a real person and live to serve.

There is no hidden agenda? We must help you in order to keep GDI a living location. Most look at this forum and see me all over it. I believe in one on one help. No products, services nor processes. To lead you into, sneakily. If that is a real word?

Hey, you made it this far, right? Now, your upline may not be reach able. Most, "What is an Upline" The person who introduced you to GDI and all the others listed in our "Member Area". See how important to make sure in navigating that whole area.

Hey, look at my profile here. Duplicate it and make sure to list your real full name. People will only hope to allow you in their life. Being transparent. What people have to hide, is clueless to me. If you do not represent truth, supplying your real name and contact information. Who would want you to support them? I would not.

So, each one of your reading this. Spend a few minutes with me. I only keep 15 minutes per meeting. We, will share my screen and you can navigate each area with me helping you all the way. I believe in hands on learning. I will not do it for you. You will navigate through with me live watching and supporting your every move.

I will be waiting for all who are serious about getting the most out of GDI. Hey, you are paying monthly. Something as free support for life. Sounds even, yes?

Humbly,

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: