March 29, 2024, 08:58:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2015!!!  (Read 42501 times)
JHenry2

Am hearing impaired and cant do voice or audio!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 09:51:41 AM »

Hiya

I been around on GDi for long time but ups and downs with not getting any new GDI members and I dont think my upline is active.

Hope you all have a good day! Smiley
MarcieWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2015, 04:17:48 PM »

Hello Everyone My name is Marcie Williams and I'm from Maryland (USA) I am new to GDI. I am still in my Free Trial and I've already have a recruit. Looking forward to learning more about the Business and mastering it!
Prasit Paktaisong

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2015, 04:17:48 PM »

My name is Prasit Now that I have gone through GDI Learning Bonus, I'm very happy now, I want to be friends with every order Where to change their knowledge. I live faithfully prasit.
Laman R

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 03:09:02 PM »

Hi, My name is Laman Richards and I just joined GDI I am looking forward to learning how to get "income for life" with GDI.

Carlos Horacio Pasina

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2015, 09:13:18 AM »

Hola a todos, Soy Carlos  Horacio Pasina de Buenos Aires, Argentina; deseo tener éxito en éste nuevo emprendimiento y lo mismo les deseo a todos.
En principio me encuentro con dificultades que seguramente son menores para muchos, pero me cuesta resolverlas. si alguien me ayuda estaré agradecido. En primer movimiento quiero crear una nueva dirección de correo y no lo puedo realizar, no puedo importar mis contactos, me indica un cartel que debo desbloquear ventanas de mensajes emergentes y no se como hacerlo. Menos aún es crear mi sitio web, no se que poner.
Gracias
Hugo Zazueta

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2015, 05:00:55 PM »

Hola! para toda la audiencia hispana, mi nombre es Hugo Zazueta, soy de Pharr, TX  (USA) y hace unos días ingrese a GDI. Estoy un poco emocionado aquí tratando de aprender todas las herramientas, no se por donde empezar. En estos momentos estoy tratando de ganarme el bono por aprendizaje y espero lograrlo antes de la fecha de vencimiento. Hay mucho que aprender y espero que alguien me pueda ayudar mas adelante en crear un blog. Se les agradeceria muchísimo. 
YvetteMonet

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2015, 09:25:28 AM »

:)I sighned up last night and I really am excited to tell the world about this. I am a stay at home mom and need to work from home. I have been searching for years for somthing that could truely work. I made my website and attached the video and have been posting everywhere to get the info out. I guess my question is , is it really that simple?
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2015, 08:35:18 AM »

:)I sighned up last night and I really am excited to tell the world about this. I am a stay at home mom and need to work from home. I have been searching for years for somthing that could truely work. I made my website and attached the video and have been posting everywhere to get the info out. I guess my question is , is it really that simple?

I would first welcome you to our GDI family. Yes, how you use the vast tools GDI has to offer us. That is how you share using it. From our 10 pre-established departments. This is for those who will expand their business in the future. To our having your real domain for your new business.

If you need help, ask. Try to master navigation through every area of GDI on members area. Then, you will learn how to help those who may find a use for our tools GDI has to offer.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
J. HenryPrice

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2015, 08:35:36 AM »

Just a word to say hello on my first sign up day. I choose this holiday as a " marker " and to give me a start time to measure progress. My friend  and coffee buddy has been trying to get me interested in GDI for several years and I have been impressed each time that I have looked into their opportunity. Now I am retired and plan to spend at least two hours per day, learning about GDI and how best to apply their tutorials to gain success. JHP
Jose Palomino1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2015, 04:45:21 PM »

Just promote your GDI and get referrals  Wink

The easy way to get referrals:  http://goo.gl/91e6vJ
LucianCazac

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2015, 11:42:02 AM »

Hello friends

My name is Lucian Cazac. I'm from Romania, Europe
 I'm going to introduce myself and make friends and business
partners worldwide looking to grow own my business on GDI.

Best regards
Lucian
MarcoPerez

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2015, 11:42:02 AM »

Hello all , im new in this site , but i dont know how to start , if anyone can explain me few steps i will be grateful . Thank you have a good day
KimberlyRankin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2015, 11:42:02 AM »

Hi I'm a new member
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2015, 12:01:28 PM »

Just a word to say hello on my first sign up day. I choose this holiday as a " marker " and to give me a start time to measure progress. My friend  and coffee buddy has been trying to get me interested in GDI for several years and I have been impressed each time that I have looked into their opportunity. Now I am retired and plan to spend at least two hours per day, learning about GDI and how best to apply their tutorials to gain success. JHP

Henry, that is a focused plan. Learn to navigate through this platform and our "Main Member's Area". Also, while doing anything. Make sure to contact each upline listed there.

Hey, Welcome to our GDI family. You need anything, contact me below.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
FConceicao

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2015, 12:12:42 PM »

Hi, i am Francisco and have been away long time from the site. I am back and ready to start a new life.
With the help of everyone, i hope get a better life.
Thank you so much.
Francisco
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: