March 28, 2024, 03:00:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2015!!!  (Read 42475 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2015, 02:47:16 PM »

Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

Please take the time to introduce yourself, tell us where you're from, and post any comments or questions you may have.

Make sure to read the "NEW! - Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section http://talk.ws/index.php?board=25.0, here you may find answers to many frequently asked questions that new members may have.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require the discussion of detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT post unsolicited messages or send them to other members via Private Message. Violations of forum rules or policies may result in removal of your account's forum privileges.

If you have built your website don't forget to post a link to it under the "Showcase Your Website, 2015!!!" thread located here: http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=15031.0

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Jacquelyn Finch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 09:49:04 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jackie. I've been with GDI for just a few weeks now, got a few people in my downline, working hard on getting more, even working with people who aren't even IN GDI yet, my direct sponsor is pretty cool so I friended him on FB (lol), he gave me some good tips, life is cool and could be cooler.  I DO contact my tiny downline but no response from them (sigh).  None are active yet, unfortunately.  Hopefully they will be active at some point.

I haven't created my website yet, but I have put offers in at auction.ws. So I'd like to go that route, too.  My website will be done at some point; that's on my list of goals.

I get decent hit logs compared to what I market (I think), but I would like some input on getting better conversions (signups).  Not sure how many upper level people here are still active, since a lot of the posts are like 3 or 4 years old....? 

I can really see myself being successful in GDI, whether it be through my downline, making sales on other items at my future website, and/or buying/selling domains.  Preferably all of the above!  There is a very warm, bright light at the end of my GDI tunnel and I have to say that I am TRULY excited to be a part of the GDI team!!

I am strava-us.ws!

Jackie Finch
DaleCourville

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 09:03:46 AM »

Hello Everyone, I'm Dale Courville and I'm from Louisiana, USA. I'm excited about starting as a new member and I'm looking forward to be on a great team.
NegiForbid

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 09:03:47 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am pretty clueless about how to make some money with this website...
I will try to read again the tutorial, but it will be great if someone can make a step-by-step how to do and what to do in this website...

Thank you for your time if anyone would want to help me...
Vojko R

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 03:30:29 PM »

Hi
I've just joined GDI and looking forward to work with you.I'm from Slovenia and I will need some assistance.
Thanks guys !

Jacquelyn Finch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 08:47:39 AM »

Hi Dale

I'm also in Louisiana!! Message me if you'd like, maybe we can drum up some business on this thing!

Jackie
MfonInyang

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 08:47:43 AM »

Hello Everyone in the house.

My name is Mfon Inyang from Nigeria in West Africa.

Nice to be part of this great family.
Jose Palomino1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 08:43:59 AM »

I wish You a lot of success  Smiley

The easy way to get referrals:  http://goo.gl/91e6vJ
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2015, 08:44:37 AM »

Hello Everyone in the house.

My name is Mfon Inyang from Nigeria in West Africa.

Nice to be part of this great family.

Welcome and please if there is any challenge you are facing.

Make your way below and contact me. I will walk you through it, never accept anything except your gratitude. You can contact me as many times daily. I never refuse to help anyone who abandon their pride and humble themselves.

This I commit to you and anyone else. Just make it a point to spend time within the forum. You must recognize that a post will take up to 24 hours to post. Yet, look below and contact me via any other method, if needed help.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2015, 08:44:37 AM »

Hi Dale

I'm also in Louisiana!! Message me if you'd like, maybe we can drum up some business on this thing!

Jackie

Jackie, welcome.

If you find that nothing is working. Do not give up, agreed. Just make contact with me and I will walk you through GDI. The more you navigate you will find that GDI gives us more than you can find out without years with us.

Making more happen together is the right idea. Amazing reaching out, Jackie.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 08:44:37 AM »

Hi
I've just joined GDI and looking forward to work with you.I'm from Slovenia and I will need some assistance.
Thanks guys !

Welcome to our GDI family!

We are pleased to have you bring new ideas and encourage others. You must have experience in our industry? Would love to hear you share you story...

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 08:44:37 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am pretty clueless about how to make some money with this website...
I will try to read again the tutorial, but it will be great if someone can make a step-by-step how to do and what to do in this website...

Thank you for your time if anyone would want to help me...

Welcome to our GDI family.

Yes, would be nice to make a step-by-step book. Yet, it would not work? May I suggest that each of us are unique? Therefore, the only way to do this, "GDI Thing" as you put it. Would be by each person learning what GDI is, first. Then, based on your vision of a future. Apply, GDI as the core part of your Operations. That is all GDI is, which is huge!

I would be honored to walk anyone through their daily challenges and help you reach each goal. GDI will get you to where your main source of revenue takes you. More on this in my next weeks follow up. Find my weekly help area.

You can contact me anytime any day. I live to serve those who commit. Never accept anything for a lifetime of free support. I have been doing this for many many years.

Please, check out my profile in LinkedIn. Look at my GDI profile or below for my real name. One should not hide there real name if they are professional, right? Usernames will brand you. We can tell allot when we complete our due diligence.

Hey, more on that later. Let us talk soon.

Humbly,

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 08:44:37 AM »

Hello Everyone, I'm Dale Courville and I'm from Louisiana, USA. I'm excited about starting as a new member and I'm looking forward to be on a great team.

I just wanted to be the first to say, Welcome!

May I direct you to the main member's area? There are access areas on the left side. If you would take your time and access each one. Learn from navigation. Then, after contact me if your upline has no support.

I will walk you through the purpose and value of GDI. That will give anyone clarity to focus on execution of daily actions, for growth. Everyone here, wants to make extra money. Yet, no one will if you do not know what the heck GDI is?

Hey, make sure to see below to make contact after you have learned to navigate. Hey. look at my profile within GDI. Match yours and spend time each day in this forum. Even if it is only to welcome new members. That is call interaction which is the lifeblood of any location.

Love to hear from you soon.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »

Hey everyone who is new to our GDI family, Welcome!

We are here to support you. Walk you through your daily challenges and more. Take a look through this forum of my profile and match it with your information. Then, go to the main member area. There you will see all the left side access areas. Take a look at each one.

Do note that the more you master navigation on each area. The better you will be equip to use our tools. It is all about giving you the best support. Your increase in knowledge will help.

Until next time. Have a prosperous day.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
JMuniz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 09:51:25 AM »

Hi. my name is Juan Muniz, I´m glad to be part of GDI. Planing to make some money if and whenever I can. I´m from San Diego,and I also live in Ensenada near the Mexican border. Although I haven´t completed the week yet this place seems pretty warm and friendly. Got my website still waiting on the reply the Eagles team. I am also open to any suggestions on how to do things around here, and I welcome any good tips. Friendships are always welcome, thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: