March 29, 2024, 02:34:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best team and how do I join?  (Read 4200 times)
Sandra Robinson

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2014, 03:06:59 PM »

I am looking for a great team to work with.  Which is the best and what are the benefits of joining each team.  Thank you, Sandra
Jose Palomino1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 07:51:47 AM »

Hello Sandra, normally a team you join before you sign with GDI, send me a message if you need more info.
Jose

The easy way to get referrals:  http://goo.gl/91e6vJ
Rafael Gonzalez Diaz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 11:09:27 AM »

Hello sandra for me one of the best teams is networking opportunities from Victor Rolando, If you want you check my user rafa430, I will give step by step guidance and personalized. Greetings and Blessings Sincerely Rafael Gonzalez

==============================================================
Hola Sandra para mi el mejor grupo es RED DE OPORTUNIDADES de Victor Rolando
Si deseas te registras con mi usuario rafa430, te daré orientacion paso a paso y personalizada. Saludo y Bendiciones Atentamente rafael Gonzalez

I am looking for a great team to work with.  Which is the best and what are the benefits of joining each team.  Thank you, Sandra
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: