March 28, 2024, 03:54:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Why are you online?
To Play Games/Interact - 0 (0%)
To Create A Funding Source - 1 (50%)
To Find Information - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clarity  (Read 16301 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2014, 10:14:35 AM »

I have created an article that I feel will help most of you. That is, to understand what industry you are in. Now, once you complete reading this article. You, will have a different perspective on things. You will be able to make a educated decision, on where and how to move forward. With, GDI as you core part, of that solid foundation. We company owners, use GDI for what it is, a core part of the whole. If you have questions after, reviewing my article. No selling and would not. Just contact be day or night.

Perspective with experience!

I came to a conclusion,

I finally finished yesterday, during a photo shoot. My conclusion, to educate more people, on our glorious industry. This is, a difficult task. Most people believe that, Network Marketing (This will help everyone to follow me, sharing truth of our Industry) is not a real profession, such as a Lawyer, Doctor and such. Not you people, who work for a company with titles. That is just great, and we need you. Yet, I will never go to make someone else, dreams manifest because of me trading time, and money for a set price. I have to work longer, when I need extra cash?

Network marketing, is a type of business opportunity, that is very popular with people looking for part-time, flexible businesses. Some of the best-known companies in America, including Avon, Mary Kay Cosmetics and Tupperware, fall under the network marketing umbrella. They will always be recognized, as a possible sources of funding. People's needs and desires. Also, fund those who own their company. Which, doesn't deal with products.

naysayers.
Hey, I had family members in Boston, believe for over 3 decades I was wasting my time in our industry. Crazy to retire from a government secured job. Hey, that was at 33 years old. I am over 50 to this day of writing this article.(Faith).

You know, our history, with worldwide serious institutions. Which, provide the most detailed, yet dry education in the world. We have every thinkable countries, power players, children. They, go to the best engineering, medical and such, locations. Then, leave USA to enhance their birth places. They, pretend to give the impression (make (someone) feel admiration and respect.), that they are forced to be educated here, from political powers in their blood line, families. Not, true and this is Networking ,at the highest level. The level, of politics. Amazing, and I have met thousands, who come to get their authorized documents, for educational visas.(Government, approval to live not work, for only educational purposes).

So, we can now begin to educate people, global. Who are not noticing, Network Marketing is a human natural social activity. We just can not hep it. It takes no educational training. You have it in your DNA make-make up. You know how excited, something makes you. Then, you can not wait, each day to share it, with the first person. Well, that natural human interaction, is Networking.

two or more
Now, put Marketing with Networking most should have a clear understanding, now? This is from the beginning, of time. We may never agree,how humans come to be. Yet, you can do your due diligence, and come to the same end result. Interaction, is a inner germination, of us all. We, can not be in solitude. All must interact everyday, with a live human being. It is natural, for us to share only something, we have personally, experienced. Leave all the hype and junk out of this equation.

Now, you can place both words, with simplicity understanding. Networking, is natural for all of us. Interaction to share our daily thoughts and experiences, is natural. Now, if a company has a item, in their stores. I find it unique and usable. I purchase it , and fall in love, with using it daily. I look and become aware we all do it, daily. This is from modern history. I become resourceful and seek to contact a company to ask. I love this item and have been addicted to usage. If and when I naturally share this. Will you give me something in return. Simple, and think about this next time someone says "Network Marketing".

The Warning to all: Anything ethical being shared by one who uses it. They used it and will continue, no matter if making extra money for sharing what they love, was involved. That is the people to listen to. Those are the ones you spend time bonding with. They, are th people who must gain your curiosity to start you due diligence on them. Then, the company who created, what they are addicted to usage. Not, those who sell junk, documents and such.

food for thought
There are hundreds, of non-ethical people. That are driven only on greed for money. Very educated and put that to use. They always, find new techniques with Technologies. To, get your attention and to start pressing buttons. The colors and huge letters, excite you. We all know, that testimonials never have a date. Based on, most only happens rarely. Please, family comes first. Yet, do not get confused with desire and greed. Anyone, who puts copies of checks and talk all about money, this is what I maid. Yes, take a look at my last bank statement. Those, are the people to run from. Never, ever, never get involve with them. You will be with people, for the remaining time you have with us, we will miss you!

However, you have a way to stop wasting, so much money, day after day. You can act as a professional expert, in our industry. But, inside you know, that all the money, time and years are still being wasted. Hey, everyone runs from you . That is only because, you are reflective and this again, is he "Millions over night". I can pay my rent next month. Wake up and get serious about a real professional industry. Does a Doctor get millions, over night. Heck, it takes them a little over 8 solid years just to make money. They, cannot work during their studies and residency? You to this date, have no clue why the 123 companies' products and services. Never produce, a real ethical source to fund you personal life. Then, establish you first company. All for the final end result, a legacy to know. When, you ascend. Everyone you love, will be taken care of. You spent the great years, as a real adult. Helping global causes, and being recognized as a strong, community supporter. Heck, spoke on stage consistently to hundreds, a round the world.

That is what experts, in our industry have as their end results. What will you?

Thank you, for interacting with comments. Which express, your perception on this article. Also, which apply to this core message. I pray, it helps all of our readers and make you start educating yourself. That is, of our industry that really is ethical and now recognized globally. As a true profession, such as a Doctor, Lawyer and such. Not, people who work for a company, no matter the title they give you. You are a labor worker or 9-5 person. Hey, we need those who are satisfied, to have to always work longer, for a price. Yet, making others dreams become a reality. It is time for all of us, to awaken. (I mean no offense, to those who love what they do for a company. Feeling this is the place I will retire soon, from) Beware, most companies are failing and all those years on retirement will never be secure?

Note from Bill--- I have always supported people. No self-promotion on my site, here. Yet, please if you every read an article through this site. I waiting to have more details appear next time. Just call me at my toll free number and I will share answers, visually to all your questions about our glorious industry, without pitch junk to you. (Tying to get you to bond and waste money on a scam, MLM/Affiliate Marketing. I do not belong to that stuff. I own my company for over 3 decades and stand behind our "Free support for life".

ending for all blog post

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2015, 08:44:48 AM »

NO more to add to this area. Made a new one. Search and find it by looking at the dates things post? That should get that mind moving!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2015, 11:46:29 AM »

Hello GDI Gatherers!

No one seems to be able to open up and ask questions or want support. So I feel everyone just wasting money each month?

I feel compelled to shape up this forum with live interaction. Most may not understand that when you submit anything within our forum. It may take up to 24 hours prior to seeing it or getting a response. That is a great thing, why? Based on allowing you to exercise patience.

Learning to make something positive out of each challenge!

You will learn how to take each days challenges and shape them into something positive for your personal growth. How? By getting involved with interaction. Most people love to give free information and support. You only have to approach them. Hey, be bold as a lion.

I will walk you through anything weekly. If you need a faster response. Just look below or find my profile. There you will see my preferred method of communication.

Hope and peace to all of you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 04:40:43 PM »

I am committed to walk anyone through all challenges you are having. GDI is the number one tool if you know how to use it. That is where I come in. No other things to purchase.

GDI is the beginning of your foundation. That is if you are visualizing a real enhanced lifestyle. Take a look at what can and will be. Only if you learn first. Then, put to consistent action what you are walked through.

Let us make today. You time to move forward and never look back and negative issues. You have one source which is free. To continue using for total hands on support. Yes, real people who are always here. No matter you time of day. No matter what country you live in. We are waiting and willing to walk you through any and all challenges.

GDI works only with the proper clarity of how to us it for your lifestyle. We each are different and that is what will make this journey even more exciting.

Looking for me? Look below and make the choice to move forward without spending money on useless tools and programs. GDI has the total package and nothing more to purchase.

Complete you due diligence on who I am as a person and founder of a global business. Then, you will feel comfortable and find a common passion, serving others. Let us make this work!

My profile and history with supportive real people I still consult.
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-earl-amis-jr-iii/2b/664/9bb

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2015, 12:01:28 PM »

Hello GDI family!

I review members who arrive each week, or sow. I notice this one thing everyone does. They, sign up and then, never get things done? I do not understand why anyone would believe that their sponsor will do anything except walk them through their challenges. The work you have to put in. No one is going to do it for you.

If you are facing any challenges in your life. That is holding you back in your efforts. Then, contact me day or night. I offer hands on support to all for nothing. I just want your gratitude. Think of me as your one-stop-solution to any challenge in life.

Looking forward in meeting everyone as you read this message. Please, may you find a few minutes to shoot me a message introducing yourself. From that point, I will make sure to check in from time to time.

If you need someone to be accountable on your production. Then, look no further. I will walk you through and you will have learned something new. Then, you can walk through people who will face the same challenges during your lifetime. That is the way we do it right.

Talk soon, enjoy learning to navigate through this forum and our GDI Main Members Area. List, only you can make things happen, with the grace of God. Get busy not wasting time chasing money. Learn to know the difference between serving others and profiting vs. always only focusing on numbers and money. You will not make it far if you worship money.

Hey, you have to make a choice to do this right with ethical activities and to better others lives by enhancement. GDI is the key to your foundation to operate a global business. This is from experience and consistent usage of GDI tools. You will learn the same.

Everything worth while is worth learning. Patience is going to be tested and self-control. Do not quit you "9-5" yet.

Until next time,
Brotherbill

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2015, 11:25:25 AM »

Hello, GDI Family...

I remain amazed at all the response to these questions, over the years. Do not believe that not answering them. Will get you closer to understanding just how to use GDI? You will need help and that is where we come in.

Sponsors, Uplines and when that fails. You do not follow the pattern. Get up and contact me today!

No one wants you to spend money on anything. GDI has one low monthly fee. Worth it's weight in gold. I will walk you through to see the huge advantage. You have access to the one place you will need. Either get on the right way and learn then earn what every you desire. Your efforts with knowledge on how to apply GDI tools. That is what you are here for.

Wasting time is doing nothing. You do not spend enough time within GDI to learn anything? Do not expect to have anyone to desire working with you. Pause, think about that a little.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2015, 12:36:46 PM »

Just wanted to bring this back!

Please, the only way you will learn what GDI is and how to use it right. How to grow your member's and what is the first thing to do once someone joins. Much more.

You must contact me. Just look below for my email. I will not may you feel uncomfortable. We will have fun and you will grow in so many areas. No money is involved. This is real hands on screen sharing GDI building.

WOW!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2020, 10:43:35 AM »

This is the only location that is live and active daily....all you need with support and never additional cost. Do not waste time without first visiting this thread and getting things done right the first time...

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

Here is the only thread with hands on support, free no limitation and no time limit.

http://talk.ws/index.php?PHPSESSID=147936e6aac10c98a1f1c878005d2fbe&topic=15252.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »

This is the only location that is live and active daily....all you need with support and never additional cost. Do not waste time without first visiting this thread and getting things done right the first time...

Just Saying...

GrinWilliam

Here is the only thread with hands on support, free no limitation and no time limit.

http://talk.ws/index.php?PHPSESSID=147936e6aac10c98a1f1c878005d2fbe&topic=15252.0

Hello and hope all is well with each reader...

Knowing most are hungry for results once you join GDI. Nevertheless, delayed gratification is required. You may want to consider navigational walk through we provide free of charge. You should not have to pay for anything ever except monthly fee for access...

Perhaps your upline/the person who introduced you is a "No Show"...please that is why we call this the GDI family...

It takes a village to raise a child...well a few of us old dedicated origianal members are very active each day since concept of GDI.

Just reach me below at my 24hr contact no sleep and remember you are the investment.

We will put our Resources, Revenue and Effort in your gaining clarity of all GDI and how to apply it for your vision. Each person is using GDI different. No list to purchase and wasting time and money.

Get it done right the first time contact me today!

Just Saying

Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Let's Have More Action vs Talk

Come each month we post and continue to be one of many who are consistent in supporting those. Willing to stop wasting their time and money with old perception. Chasing money vs making a difference with supporting people and companies globally.

You commit to allow us in investing in you. Our Efforts, Resources and Money in you, the person. We will walk you through all of GDI so your clarity will allow you to know GDI, like other locations are tools. You can't make money marketing others tools. Nevertheless, you can with using them on each person and company based their unique needs.

When you are ready to do this the right way. Never paying a dime for real hands on support. Then, take action and complete our "Commitment" document which is symbolic. It will allow us to create a quick support profile of yours. Then, send you a invitation to meet one on one. We call it "Strategy" sessions. They are only 15 minutes. We walk through and take action vs talk talk and hype without results.

The cost is 15 minutes of your life. We will make it worth much more and a lifetime of free support. So, stop reading tap link. Get action-data activity. Then, we take it from there. No sales of products yes you have a real company we will develop. We will walk you through services you will supply.

No phone calls list building junk? This is real and about time it is being offered only those who are ethical and hungry to get this right the first time commit. Below complete our "Commitment" document. Then, get ready for amazing journey!

https://forms.gle/JbLcdEYqMZ4tteru7

You will receive an invitation without and end date. Pick day and time and meet me one on one. You will never every regret this starting today! No money is ever involved this is a lifetime of free resources, investing in you is our focus. Simple!

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2021, 04:12:52 PM »

Hello Guest and Others...

Well it's been an exciting week and vast people, communities and companies worldwide. Have reached out for support in their operations. We always seek people to help with support services. Did you know that GDI is a foundational tool?

There is always room for anyone to contact me personally. We can chat for 15 minutes and see how my company and self can serve you with GDI as your foundation. I will be honored in earning a few minutes of your time. Our support is free never accept money for it!

Take your time and never give up with hope. We can do all things together. Never stop visualizing a future without limits. My hope is that all ethical ideas manifest in your life. If at all you decide to allow me to earn your acceptance of support. Contact me from below information.

Enjoy this amazing day!
Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: