March 28, 2024, 10:46:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Would You Do?  (Read 7373 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 25, 2013, 04:14:23 PM »

This is the questions and challenge I bring to all even guest amount us. I keep thinking and completed my due diligence on what I would do to help just about everyone who I could walk through a way to establish the solid foundation needed to help people express, share and profit from just being themselves. Just allowing their imaginations to flow such as when a child with seemingly endless time on our hands.

The bottom line was to have each person imagine what they love and just doing that each and everyday. Yet, in order to be realistic one would have to have a solid foundation which shares a unique twist to it. One that would fund all their family and personal needs with desires. They must address and support the sharing of their core focus passion being the only activity they need to have perform daily with still having unlimited funding for survival, business creation and projects with valid ethical causes.

Now, I have approached countless professionals in every field of business I could think about. Now, here is where you can help our cause and by doing so, will help yourself along with countless others out here. I need to know "What Would You Do" to share this with people who are just like you. Tell me in a few sentences on how to share such an amazing, unlimited way of living, just share your core passion and just by doing what you love when you want. You also, create vast amounts of revenue to fund all projects and of course take care of your family and personal desires.

How would you share this news and information that is free to all and no hidden agendas?

This is my quality on going project I do on the side, to help me share the free way of enhancing our lifestyles. Finally, no gimmicks, hype and junk. Real walking through fundamentals that has and will continue to enhance countless lives. It doesn't matter what you do for a living or work. You are not sharing your core passion and have not a clue how to make it pay for all your personal needs, desires and family challenges. Yet, never giving up you do have an imagination and can help me understand how to share this with people such as yourself and if you are in a particular field of business. Help us understand how to present this to people in your field of expertise.

Nothing being ask unethical and yes, we will make sure to show our gratitude for your participation along with showing you how to benefit with learning the fundamental also. Just need your mailing address along with you full name & email. That way my office will send “snail mail” a gift and card expressing my personal thanks. (I will design the card myself & pick out a unique gift, no joking). Also, we can setup a one on one for us to take just 15 minutes of your valued time to walk you through the fundamentals. That is why your real email was requested.

If this sounds like something you are willing to help with. Just respond and let us enhance your lifestyle along with those like you. With your help so many people will be supported based on your unselfish willingness to help others. No fees, monies of any kind will be asked for our lifetime of free support.

Thank you for this valued time spent just reviewing this information. Always complete your due diligence on who speaks with you. Go to LinkedIn and put my full name for you to complete your due diligence on who the heck I am. William Earl Amis, Jr. III of Suffolk, Massachusetts. I am a real passionate, resourceful person.

Then and only then if you would share with me personally "What Would You Do?" to present this to people such as yourself and if you are in business in your field of expertise. We will help one person at a time.

You are needed and respected by me and our Global Family.

William Earl Amis, Jr. III
1-877-472-7922

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 09:35:30 AM »

Next day just walking through 132.1 people with how it all can and will work with first talking about your vision on future establishment of your business online or offline.

Then review the cost out of pocket so we can establish a real Operational Budget before you even take one step in learning a fundamental. You have to be aware of what you attributes are and how to use them. Then we will discover your core passion during setting up your solid foundation with GDI as the core.

You will learn how to use GDI as what it is and not ally glamour with hype. You will begin as we before you. Yet, making a choice to start is all up to you. Not I nor anyone will or can do that for you. This is a road only us resourceful people can travel. You can not be tough how to do this. It must be one of your attributes which you can not learn it is simple you.

So, make up your mind no matter how many days are left with your free review of GDI. You still have no clue of what GDI is and how to use it correctly. Nothing can or will prepare you for being one with a true Entrepreneurial Spirit. It is a hunger that once you awaken can never be filled. You will ascend with feeling empty in times of excitement of choice to maybe establish you long visioned business.

Now, please understand having or creating even one source of revenue is not a business. Most peope 98.8% on this planet belief that selling Avon, and other stuff like Affiliate Marketing is a business. Please, those and much more activity are simpliy ways to generate some cash.

Establishing a source of valued continued revenue are fundamentals you will master with GDI. GDI is a core part of a solid foundation which is your first source of revenue. Hey, not millions of dollars overnight. You will be learning and building a foundation with still generating revenue which grows steadly based on our efforts, yes you and us. We are one Global Family and Partners for a lifetime if you commit and choose to travel this lifetime journey with us.

Hey, living a kind life and establishing a real legacy is not a joke hobby or let me see what happens situation. You are not going to learn everything that took me over 32.1 years in one year so get over it. Just understand that everything even your daily challenges can and should be broken down in three steps. Then you will always be able to understand and duplicate actions.

You will master these fundamentals of GDI while we establish your solid foundation. It will not take long and we believe in progressive ethical action and not allot of words. Any meetings only take 15 minutes no more and many times less. Based on your needs which is our only focus.

Now, you have found a place that has it all and will give you everything you visioned and more. If you can dedicate 10 hours a week and 3-4 years not changing the wheel per say. You will never have to worry about being laughed at nor wasting countless hours with money on junk, scams and hype.

This is the one location which has it all you just need what we all before you had. People of passion willing to live for serving you and helping you in all areas to grow. Personally and Professionally is needed daily that is what fuels that inner hunger we are born with as people who are resourceful and have the Entrepreneurial Spirit. Welcome to our worlds that combined to benefit all who just ask for support which is free for a lifetime.

One and only one monthly fee is for GDI which has more than any place that offers simular additions besides a website hosting. Compare GDI and then listen to me. Then go to every location online you will not find anything close to what is here to be the one and last place you will ever need as your "Virtual Operations". That is what GDI is and more.

So, get with your sponsor and upline. If that is exhausted then and only then can we support you free for life and show you how to do this right the first time without a cost for our support. The only cost should be the mere $10.00 US for a short time which an increase in your inner member will make that not required. Then you will have felt our power of family and be in profit each and everyday from that point one. Hey, you have realized that this GDI is your first source of revenue also while being your Operations location worldwide being virtual.

I love GDI and the quality people in our Global Family/Partners. You have to have people showing your the ropes per say why not those who have attributes of quality as you?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 12:56:02 PM »

I would love to be the one who had the power to count how many people read this message and did nothing? It will never amaze me why people who have the ability to ready pass on such support and wonder why GDI doesn't work for them?

Being one with years in this industry and willing to help just about anyone who ask for help. I have seen people pop in and out of GDI for over many years. If you are on who has found GDI and really want to understand how to use it. Let me know.

I will be monitoring each day what type of people respond to free support only after they have exhausted efforts to contact their own sponsor and upline. Then just email me at my business location below.

You are at the right place yet need to be walked through how to use the fundamentals.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 12:36:30 PM »

As I approach this area today looking for everyone to interact. It amazed me no on has even had the courage to do so. Please, we post these articles to spark some life within each reader. If you are one who are waiting to see other start to interact, change from being like that.

We can not help you if you do not share your feelings on various subjects with us. Just try it and remember nothing is right or wrong it is just you sharing what you feel about the article or parts of it.

Looking to spark an interest with all readers.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 10:07:06 AM »

My approach to keep our forum active with your interaction is fun and exciting daily. You have to imagine a field that has not limitations on giving others some value in walking them through how to accomplish a usage from their investment in GDI. Well getting more people to be aware of all the enhancements that GDI has and will give them is amazing.

I want you to vision speaking with you sponsor or upline. Then acting on it to get it done with finding one of them to give you hands on support in using GDI correctly for the core part of your Operations.

Ask the person who presented GDI to you for their support in walking through the phases to  us GDI as one source of revenue. With you understanding it will take time and effort on your part to build something solid. It will not happen overnight no matter the hours you put in daily. You can attempt to build first your Operational Budget and then a solid foundation which GDI is for all our businesses and personal growth.

When no one understand how to accomplish this with your GDI source. You are at a point that must be accepted by you. We will not allow anyone who has went to their sponsor and upline without getting help to be alone. We will walk you through all of the fundamentals to get it done right.

Take you time and make sure to review every inch of GDI member area. Watch the videos until you can do what it shows you. Then contact me and tell me you are ready to accept our support free. We are here when you are ready so never give up. The free time reviewing GDI is what you should use it for. Getting to know GDI and what it can mean to be a part of your lifestyle.

I would be honored to be one of the many to guide you through the first and only way to get this right. Welcome to GDI and we all are here to support your personal and business growth.

Take a look at this information that I am sharing to all.

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=14945.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 10:07:06 AM »

This is a duplicate of another area that I created some helpful guidance. I would like to do my part in helping everyone in our GDI family so please take a look through the link below. I look forward in serving you if you ever have a need of support through one of your daily challenges. This would be an honor and what I have a passion for. Serving others without a cost and giving them the hope, empowerment that was given me many years ago. This helped me accomplished so much for others and that is how my life is formed. A real life of serving others without cost!

There is always those who would love to dream while we are helping them face reality now. They leave our support they thing, with bad attitudes based on their wrong thinking of someone doing the work for them. You can not put a time on what will happen and when. What happens to others has nothing to do with if they will even work for you. You have to believe in what your doing and it has nothing to do with who is mentoring. You are responsible to learn and grow by your actions which you can never give up. If you love what you do, there is not stopping.

Take a look:

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=14945.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Let's Have More Action vs Talk

Come each month we post and continue to be one of many who are consistent in supporting those. Willing to stop wasting their time and money with old perception. Chasing money vs making a difference with supporting people and companies globally.

You commit to allow us in investing in you. Our Efforts, Resources and Money in you, the person. We will walk you through all of GDI so your clarity will allow you to know GDI, like other locations are tools. You can't make money marketing others tools. Nevertheless, you can with using them on each person and company based their unique needs.

When you are ready to do this the right way. Never paying a dime for real hands on support. Then, take action and complete our "Commitment" document which is symbolic. It will allow us to create a quick support profile of yours. Then, send you a invitation to meet one on one. We call it "Strategy" sessions. They are only 15 minutes. We walk through and take action vs talk talk and hype without results.

The cost is 15 minutes of your life. We will make it worth much more and a lifetime of free support. So, stop reading tap link. Get action-data activity. Then, we take it from there. No sales of products yes you have a real company we will develop. We will walk you through services you will supply.

No phone calls list building junk? This is real and about time it is being offered only those who are ethical and hungry to get this right the first time commit. Below complete our "Commitment" document. Then, get ready for amazing journey!

https://forms.gle/JbLcdEYqMZ4tteru7

You will receive an invitation without and end date. Pick day and time and meet me one on one. You will never every regret this starting today! No money is ever involved this is a lifetime of free resources, investing in you is our focus. Simple!

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2021, 04:12:52 PM »

Hello Guest and Others...

Well it's been an exciting week and vast people, communities and companies worldwide. Have reached out for support in their operations. We always seek people to help with support services. Did you know that GDI is a foundational tool?

There is always room for anyone to contact me personally. We can chat for 15 minutes and see how my company and self can serve you with GDI as your foundation. I will be honored in earning a few minutes of your time. Our support is free never accept money for it!

Take your time and never give up with hope. We can do all things together. Never stop visualizing a future without limits. My hope is that all ethical ideas manifest in your life. If at all you decide to allow me to earn your acceptance of support. Contact me from below information.

Enjoy this amazing day!
Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: