March 28, 2024, 09:53:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Last Location For Hands On Support  (Read 13068 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 12, 2013, 12:46:48 PM »

My goodness how time has gone by since GDI and I were placed here to help you all. I have been with GDI since the beginning and it has been a blast.

If you really want to understand how to use GDI and what the heck we can do to make it pay for it self. Then ask those of us who pay nothing each month knowing how to use it for the right things. First as per GDI HQ, ask your sponsor and upline. If after all has failed for their support and I mean real hands on. Then and only then contact me day or night with your real email.

I will meet once with you face to face via Google+ hangouts which is amazing. We will have you understand GDI and know what to do to make it grow and prosper. No additional cost and soon GDI fee will be free with your effort and ours.

Looking forward in helping you now and in the future all never a cost for my lifetime support.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »

This will be our main location from this day forward. I will have posted after tomorrow, all catch up information that will help you in every area of learning what to do with GDI. Most are lost and we can not continue to allow this to happen within our GDI family.

We have the support and will give it to anyone, with the only requirement is to ask? No one knows who you are and what is your daily challenge. So, contact me day or night. We will work together if you have no luck in contacting your upline, including sponsor. So, just do not get so frustrated that you quit. We have the solution to all challenges in your life and more great activity for you.

Looking forward in speaking with everyone, just call me from the number below.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 11:01:31 AM »

I want to share a post prior to this one. Since this will be our only location to post from this day forward. I will share this amazing first look at how we do it in our Global Family Partners. IF you need me to walk you through more details and make sure your profile is set up right. Contact me after you have reached our to your sponsor and upline. Once you have exhausted all options to locate them for support. Then and only then contact me day or night. Call my 888 number below. All lifetime support I provide is free! Loving serving all of you.

Much is put into this and that just to create a amazing, blog. The blog is for our voices and not confused with a real Company Site.

A blog

a. Voice your own life story.
b. Make your weekly article, one which shares quality usable information, yet keep it adventurous.
c. Keep interaction going, with offering readers a chance to imagine themselves, in this article.
d. Write as you speak and be transparent.
e. Speak about positive end results.
f. Ask for readers, to share their understanding of the core message, for that weeks article.
g. Make sure to have an RSS reader plug-in.

A Company Site

a. This is where you promote, your core source that is to establish some kind of prosperity.
b. Be consistent, in returning to interact with readers.
c. Change up the theme once in a while, with just about three no more, ads.
d. Only place ads that promote your locations, chosen to produce money.
e. Make sure to have a RSS reader.

There is more yet, this is to show there is a huge difference of a blog vs. company site. Most people make the mistake to combined junk, to clutter their blog. You can not get through pop-ups and other self-promotion. It is a real turn off and never makes a profit.

Here, take a look at what I created called a "Clean Blog". I walk people through this daily, within GDI. It has lots of registered readers, who convert to become a friend and client. That is smart, when you produce weekly usable, supportive information. You have to focus on people, as the product, even yourself.

Here is my amazing "Clean Blog"

http://simplicityexposed.amisinteractivecommunities.ws/

Contact me at my 800 below, if you need help in creating your "Clean Blog". You will get the results of returned readers, who will convert. You have to build a relationship, that allows them to share their core passions. Then find something that you both find enjoyable. That is how you make it adventurous, finding a common passion. The rest will come natural.

You will never run out of stories to share. Base on you are only writing as you would speak, and it is all about your great life story. We never can live long enough, to share our whole life stories. Because this journey never ends, until we ascend.

I pray that everyone, in our GDI family enjoys my articles. I am sure you will gain so much, with learning how to do this GDI thing, the right way, the first time. My writings are pure and only based on reality of my life's experiences, over 31.2 years in our industry. I have to read them over and over again!

Thank you for taking time out, and reading my ramblings, which I love to do, well.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 11:37:14 AM »

Part of growing is interaction. You have to belong to a supportive group of people who enhance each other's locations. That being said, your blog is not a billboard for ads? Stop placing stuff on it that makes you look cheap. That is why no one is leaving comments nor wanting to purchase anything from you?

Think of your blog as a place just to share your lifetime experiences. You are there to share and interact with other professionals. You also are changing the way people thing for the better. I believe in each one of you and the faster you get up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. The easier you are going to find to use GDI.

I am here to help you and others. Just reach out and ask for support. Yet, be prepared to understand the real truth. You are responsible for making this GDI thing work or not.

We will walk you through setting up everything needed for you to establish something great.

I am here when you are ready!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 10:13:05 AM »

Hello everyone,

I want everyone to know. We can help anyone with any language if you need to get this GDI thing right. No matter your language. We are he to walk you through every step of the way.

Just contact me day or night with one message. I need help and my language is.

We will have someone reach out from out Global Family Partners. Never, ever another expense to setup your foundation with GDI as a core part.

You will find no more jumping around wasting time and money.

Welcome to clarity and support with the right passionate people.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 10:51:48 AM »

This is the time of the season. Summer time is the lay back period, in business. We never stop moving forward. That makes us standout from the rest.

We all should be open to never stop doing what we love. That way, no matter the season. You are always happy. Only doing what you love to do.

Take time out and allow yourself to recharge yourself. Then, get serious and start at the beginning. Setup your pre-established departments for your real company. The how, is simple. Get with me and we will walk you through the right way to us GDI. This is your foundation for operations.

Just get this. All the rest will fold into being.

I look forward in speaking with each and everyone of you, soon.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 11:08:48 AM »

Give to each person, who is seeking to make money online. My pledge, to being transparent. Lead no one, to false belief, that millions are made online, if done right. Only 97% of everyone, who attempts to make money online, fail. They, just give up, do to lack of resources and guidance. You, can be the one who determines, which you will allow yourself to be. The person who never gives up, so can not fail. All choices are made by you. You alone must live with the end results of your choices. This alone, would make one complete due diligence on anything which requires choices. Others, in you life are affected by all choices of yours. Just take care, for your actions will affect others. Love does no harm. That, is my oath and code, I live by. What will yours be?

Each person, may want to evaluate the truth, of what is being entered. Having a clear understand, of what "Marketing Method" they are getting into. Our Industry, is vast and full of so called "Sharks". Hey, no place on earth, is pure? You can no longer, blame anyone for your choices and the results, which affect your life. Do not allow, another day of you grumbling, pointing the fingers at anyone. All that is needed, for you looking in the mirror and see the truth. You are responsible, for where you are today, and if you move forward for tomorrow. Leave the past alone. Seek to visualize only yourself the future. Living as you vision now, as pretending, all is given and no resources are limited.  Then, all you desire, will begin to manifest. You must also begin to get involved with only activity, which reflects that lifestyle, now. This, will show belief by faith. Just living, not by what is seen now. Yet, what is to come in your life, as you visioned. 

There are only 1% of us in Marketing, who ever make something, out of sharing what we are passionate about. Then, attracting people, who are interested in learning. What makes us so, enthusiastic about what we do. Why we few, seem, to have total joy in our lives. That is what, attracts you and everyone else. This is what you must have a passion to learn, each day. Start only being involved with things of a passionate nature. You decide now, to live in joy or revert back to your old self. That which, is dead. The choice has always been there, within. Waiting for you, to hunger just enough for the truth. Just think of why you are continuing to read, this?

Think about it. When I share my daily activities, in an exciting way. I live as I speak, with enthusiasm, all the time. My choices, of what and how I choose to do things. That is based on, pure excitement and persistence in my devotion, to live a life of giving. This was natural to me, and can not be taught. You must posses, a  deep desire, to serve others. Never looking for a benefit, for self. The hardest thing, is leaving the belief that instant gratification, is the only way to live. Historically, delayed gratification is the only true method of desire. Imagine, visualize and accept it to be. Process is the way of life.

Now, if you read the following definition, of the various ways to choose to Market. Then, like myself and the 1% of people globally found. When choosing, to love what you do each day. Is the best practice and sharing it, comes natural. Only get involved with believable things, and causes ,which moves your soul. You will never go wrong, if you believe in something, not someone.

The deference between "Network or Affiliate Marketing" v.s "Attraction or Referral Marketing". Will most times, get confused, and misused. You have to understand, the true definition and how to use the better.

Affiliate marketing is commonly confused, with referral marketing, as both forms of marketing, use third parties to drive sales to the retailer.[1] However, both are distinct forms of marketing and the main difference between them is that affiliate marketing, relies purely on financial motivations to drive sales while referral marketing relies on trust and personal relationships to drive sales.[1]

Use, this article wisely and it will guide you, to a better understanding, to start with. Now, there can be no more excuses, for you to do this right the first time. Get with people, who understand these truths. You will not make all the right choices. Yet, understanding there are more than one way to have things get done. You just never give up, then you will never, ever fail.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 04:44:24 PM »

Let me hear from everyone right here!

If you need something, just ask? We can not help you if you do not share what the issue is. I can not reach everyone at the same time? Please, do yourself a favor. Contact me day or not via email. Then, leave your question right here! It takes 24hrs for your message within this forum, to be displayed. So, us both methods for getting the answers.

We are here for you. Use us!

Enjoy the New Year!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 04:44:24 PM »

At this point GDI family,

You can catch me anywhere to support you. Try learning to search for members? Did you know you can find me and anyone who is within GDI? Ask me how...

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 08:35:18 AM »

I am still on vacation until after June 6th. However, always you can reach out to me via hangouts. I want everyone to understand. No matter where I am. Help is really here. I want nothing except your success.

Think about what you want to establish using all our GDI tools. Then, contact me and we will make that a reality. That is keeping it simple.

My site will not have access until I return from vacation. Until then, I will do my best to post each week within this forum. You will not see it, until after review and approval. Normally, within 24 hrs.

Any language you can forward questions to me. I can read and write every language known to man. Yes, and will share how you can also, free!

Insight: Always complete your due diligence on everything. Prior to jumping into it!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »

I am still on vacation until after June 6th. However, always you can reach out to me via hangouts. I want everyone to understand. No matter where I am. Help is really here. I want nothing except your success.

Think about what you want to establish using all our GDI tools. Then, contact me and we will make that a reality. That is keeping it simple.

My site will not have access until I return from vacation. Until then, I will do my best to post each week within this forum. You will not see it, until after review and approval. Normally, within 24 hrs.

Any language you can forward questions to me. I can read and write every language known to man. Yes, and will share how you can also, free!

Insight: Always complete your due diligence on everything. Prior to jumping into it!

Hello and hope all is well with each reader...

Knowing most are hungry for results once you join GDI. Nevertheless, delayed gratification is required. You may want to consider navigational walk through we provide free of charge. You should not have to pay for anything ever except monthly fee for access...

Perhaps your upline/the person who introduced you is a "No Show"...please that is why we call this the GDI family...

It takes a village to raise a child...well a few of us old dedicated origianal members are very active each day since concept of GDI.

Just reach me below at my 24hr contact no sleep and remember you are the investment.

We will put our Resources, Revenue and Effort in your gaining clarity of all GDI and how to apply it for your vision. Each person is using GDI different. No list to purchase and wasting time and money.

Get it done right the first time contact me today!

Just Saying

Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Welcome Guest and New GDI Family

Yes, that is the true question based on all the research within this forum. Daily I watch all the trends and it shows people are wasting time and money with purchasing outside lists, telephone resources, etc...They do not work, based on people will join and never stay. They have no leadership willing to walk them through all of GDI first, then help them learn how to apply that wisdom to their unique life and needs. We have resolved this issue and you benefit without paying anything for our support. Nice, we believe in GDI and use it for vast years. Now you can also and not have to pay us one dime. No more excuses with explanations.

There is and always has been one true proven and no monetary (Money) cost to getting people to know what you offer and how to work with you. That is simply "Word Of Mouth" which is proven the most effective natural method of Advertising.

Companies pay my company tons to get their message across to vast areas they decided to target. Hey, they waste money with other methods. Nevertheless, I walk them through our way, the true GDI way and approaching people with earning their consideration is the best practice.

Now, if you are a GDI family member and desire to get this right the  first time. After you have exhausted all attempts to have your people who convinced you with all the hype about their vast knowledge in business. Well, no you can't get them to help you make it right? Contact me by completing what we call a "Commitment" document.

Think of it as a method we use to make sure you can follow easy steps. The ability and hunger you have is focused without Vanity, Greed and Fear. That is the old method to get people to purchase worthless stuff and being here you must have had years of falling for the next shining thing?

Well, GDI is not anything you have imagined. No matter your degrees and experience selling others products/procedures...

My company and self, invest in people like yourself. We invest our resources, money and efforts in you. It's about time someone believes in you without a hidden agenda. That is us!

Just complete our form and I will personally be accountable for walking you through all of GDI with my determination and commitment. You will awaken strategic awareness in how GDI will be applied to your life. Each person since GDI conception. Never will have the same usage for GDI. So, think of it as a tool to shape as you vision your future self.

Come let us walk through an amazing journey of wonder. While you receive the overflow of favor in needed areas of your life.

My only agenda is to earn your acceptance in considering allowing me to be held accountable for your manifestation of a future without lacking basic needs and establishing something to help others achieve greatness as you will.

Come let us enjoy without any rush...this invitation to me is open for a lifetime. Nothing worthwhile is rushed. Please complete your due diligence on people and companies prior to being involved with them. Just go to LinkedIn and place my full name William Earl Amis, Jr. III and research my ethical years and honorable service.

Then, return to complete this form and I will be sent a message to contact you...Making the right choice at the beginning is critical and will save you years of disappointment.

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam
Here to complete the “Commitment” form.
https://forms.gle/y1pBQxvopyimmchx6

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: