April 22, 2024, 11:16:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members Confused!  (Read 10091 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 21, 2013, 03:32:58 PM »

Just want to welcome you to GDI and make sure you watch the tutorials we have within GDI. They will help you do the first thing in order to start your growth with this one resource of revenue to fund all your business choices to support causes. What every the need for funding various business and personal needs and projects, GDI is one powerful resource if you understand how to use it with have the hands on support from your sponsor and upline. None of us obtained a level of comfort alone from the beginning.

That is the second productive activity for you to accomplish within the first two or three days since joining us here at GDI. You made the right choice now take the right steps to get this right the first time.

I will give all the support possible within GDI and look forward in learning what your business services are and what your usage with GDI is to be done. Confused yet, well GDI is the one place that is needed within any business operations. You will learn about this and how it will be the core part of your solid foundation for your business.
'
Still confused? Well done be get with your upline and sponsor today. If that fails after 3 attempts and three days since you joined. Get right with me by setting up a one on one after you have completed your due diligence on who I am by going to LinkedIn and placing my full name in the search area. If then you find me to have character, integrity and lead by example. Contact me and I will support you free for a lifetime. '

It is about enhancing what you have put together within your business not changing anything. That is the purpose of having experienced people surrounding you who have went through all you must to accomplish getting this GDI thing right the first time.

Welcome again and thank you for reviewing my plea of support for your personal and business growth professionally. Yet, having an exciting journey doing so. Sounds good to me, what about yourself?

Supportively,

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 09:47:19 AM »

Most people will arrive within GDI and be so excited and that is a good thing yet let your actions continue no matter your emotions. If you can harness all that energy you could contact so many people and share this lifetime enhancement. You will be able to understand how to just find a few people and share GDI with them.

The thing is to use the tools GDI has. Do not talk take a look at the video and hand them the DVDs vs. speaking up this amazing enhancement. You can thing recruiting and lose the point with missing out on so many people who would jump at the chance to use GDI as what it is for.

First you have to learn the fundamentals before you even thing about making any kind of source of revenue from being involved with GDI.

Let us take you through the right way to use GDI and give you the leverage you need. If you break things down by 3 Steps it will work and make a heck of allot of sense vs. jumping all over the place.

Let me ask you one question. Do you understand how to navigate through GDI and know what areas you should visit daily and interact within GDI also?

These are just a piece of the understanding and more there is. Please, make sure you contact your upline and sponsor right away before loosing valued time. You are excited and well that is to be expected yet gather your senses and call or write your sponsor. You must plug into your sponsor and upline no one can do this themselves.

Looking forward in doing anything I can for you soon.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Lenny Newton

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 09:31:31 AM »

Thankyou for being there.
It is a bit daunting for me at this moment
I'm really trying to get started can you please help with this.
When I click on sponsored by: under the sign up free button, I get default mail client is not properly installed
thankyou
Palomino Jose

SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND. Think as a Success

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 09:34:53 AM »

Thankyou for being there.
It is a bit daunting for me at this moment
I'm really trying to get started can you please help with this.
When I click on sponsored by: under the sign up free button, I get default mail client is not properly installed
thankyou
Lenny, When you login click upline.
The person in level 1 is your sponsor.
Palomino Jose

SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND. Think as a Success

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 09:34:53 AM »

Lenny, When you login click upline.
The person in level 1 is your sponsor.
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 09:36:44 AM »

Hello all new members and welcome to our family.

GDI is going to take you places you never could imagine before. Yet, please get to know the basics within GDI and then take action with just adjusting on the way to were you want to go. Get with your sponsor and upline during the first week. They will walk you through the basic fundamentals. That is all you will need to get this right the first time.

Do not forget to pick a real business name and then create your four  core departments within your GDI accounts. If lack the guidance to achieve this critical first steps. You are going to be in a huge challenge with no end. Make sure you are clear on what to do and why.

Talk soon and please contact me day or night.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 12:46:41 PM »

I have been welcoming all new members for more than 5 years now. I have always taken my time to see how long each new member stays online their first day and now one is making any effort past a few minutes.

It amazes me that people believe that signing up for a location will entitle them to riches? That is just crazy.

We have to get serious and understand you have to put in time at anything to make it worth while. If you want more in your lifestyle then get serious. Get with your sponsor and upline to ask them to show you how to use GDI as what it was made for. Not adding other locations that cost you money just to learn about how to use GDI?

Hey, if you get now answer or support just contact me with your real email that you are currently using.

I will be honored to support you free for a lifetime.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pascal J1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 12:46:54 PM »

Hello Sir, Amis,

Thank you for your welcome message. I am Pascal James from beautiful Saint Lucia in the Caribbean.
Since I am new to GDI and online marketing, I look forward to learning from you and working with you folks.

Feel free to check on me...call me anytime: 7585848448, because I need this to improve my financial situation.

Every bit of help is welcomed.

Sincerely
Pascal J1
KarenDarnell

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 10:36:25 AM »

Hello, Im Karen. I am new to GDI since yesterday. I have been posting ads for over 2 hours. How do you know if you get anything from it? Im confused...
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 12:36:30 PM »

I love to revisit each post I created to review how many people reach out for help prior to their window closing from being free to use GDI. It will always amaze me how they will not even reach out to the person who sponsored them nor their upline. Then when I speak with them in some form or way. They are clueless on how to make contact with their upline or sponsor.

This tells me that most people do not navigate through every inch of our GDI platform? This is the mistake all are making and non correct. It is easy to locate on the main page all the videos where you should start. All commands are on the left side of the main members area. Get to work then learn how to locate your upline then call, email or chat with them. All their contact information is right in front of you. Then and only then if they do not interact with you. Contact me day or night and we will walk you through how to us GDI the way it was built to do.

Just remember when all the hype is gone. We will still be here to walk you through each fundamental. Then you will be on your way to help others do this GDI thing right the first time.

You will not make millions overnight yet within time your GDI monthly will become free based on your efforts and our support. We will not do the work for you yet you will know how to walk people through watching a video and navigation for them to create a solid foundation.

Looking forward now, in hearing from everyone who just needs help. Remember only after you have made attempts to interact with your sponsor and upline. Main members area called "Upline" you will locate all their contact information. Good hunting for them!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 09:59:24 AM »

Hello, Im Karen. I am new to GDI since yesterday. I have been posting ads for over 2 hours. How do you know if you get anything from it? Im confused...

If you Karen use your websites.ws/username as the link within your email messages. Then and only then you can navigate to the member's area and on the left side see "Hit Log". There you will see daily the amount of people who viewed your replica site which you choose to represent GDI possibilities.

Karen, just watch all the tutorials and then view each area within GDI. Then as time goes on you will have mastered the fundamentals of GDI and know how to share it properly. There is no getting a quick fix to it, so have patience and learn. Get with your Upline. If you do not receive a response to support you. Then contact me below and I will walk you through GDI.

Welcome to our family!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 10:07:06 AM »

This is a duplicate of another area that I created some helpful guidance. I would like to do my part in helping everyone in our GDI family so please take a look through the link below. I look forward in serving you if you ever have a need of support through one of your daily challenges. This would be an honor and what I have a passion for. Serving others without a cost and giving them the hope, empowerment that was given me many years ago. This helped me accomplished so much for others and that is how my life is formed. A real life of serving others without cost!

There is always those who would love to dream while we are helping them face reality now. They leave our support they thing, with bad attitudes based on their wrong thinking of someone doing the work for them. You can not put a time on what will happen and when. What happens to others has nothing to do with if they will even work for you. You have to believe in what your doing and it has nothing to do with who is mentoring. You are responsible to learn and grow by your actions which you can never give up. If you love what you do, there is not stopping.

Take a look:

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=14945.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »

I am not going to repeat myself here. I have a location within the forum which is going to take this area's place. I will be back after tomorrow to place the perm link for you to follow. I will give weekly quality usable content. This information is free and always will be.

We are a real Global Family within GDI, so let us really give supportive information that helps people. I live to serve and will not forget anyone who just ask for help.

Be looking our for the link after tomorrow.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
JOSE MIGUEL G

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 02:52:04 PM »

where can iw atch all the tutorials
'm new and I'm confused I do not know where to start Embarrassed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: