April 25, 2024, 03:33:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do your downline members give up?  (Read 3697 times)
KheswaM

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2013, 11:18:00 AM »

Huh why is my down-line dwindling?

Truth hurts, most of us loose invaluable down-line members because we don't care. We spend time and money recruiting and advertising our websites.ws simply to get people in. Once the poor souls have signed-up  Grin, they never get anyone to mentor them.

Does this sound familiar?

How many times do you get encouraging emails from your sponsor? Do you know who your sponsor is?  Shocked. Why do the sponsors go on hiding once you have joined their teams? The last time you hear from them is during the 7 day trial... then Permanent hibernation. I feel it is NO wonder that we loose our down-line members. I'm talking from experience. I now have 2  Cheesy yes only 2 members on my down-line. At one stage I had 50! Not much, but 50 is better than 2, isn't it?

It was NOT until I got involved with an offline networking company that I realized where all those members went. I had a virtual team and it virtually vaporized. I hope the same does NOT happen to you. By the way, in all these years, in all my struggles NOT once have I heard from my upline. Where out though my upline?  Huh

Hopefully a year from now I should be back to 100 down-line members. Small beginnings for me. Small achievable goals.

Have fun. GDI is the best business. Thanks a million for taking time to read this post.
SoufianeSadgali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 10:17:38 AM »

that's great n u WLC ^_^
MielkeRoddy

Here we go, See you at the top

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 10:17:38 AM »

8)I hear you loud and clear! I have been in GDI three other times now and have always had the same problem with the upline  disappearing on me  and you are lucky you said that your sponsor hung around during the 7 day trial mine didn't even wait that long... Angry..........lol  But you are right GDI is the best and we shouldn't forget that Grin

Here take my business, ad copy, and 1,000,000 opt-in leads all for FREE!
http://www.wsprofits.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: