April 24, 2024, 11:10:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Still not producing results?  (Read 3194 times)
JustinRash

Education. Edification. Enrichment

View Profile WWW
« on: July 22, 2013, 11:53:31 AM »

So you have taken the plunge, joined GDI and sat around waiting for something to happen, waiting to watch that down line grow.  Guess what?  Nothing will happen.  It was the decision to take action that led you to join GDI and an equal decision is needed to take action with marketing your business. No, I am not talking about buying all kinds of programs and affiliates for unspeakable amounts of money that many offer for the purposes of putting your traffic on auto pilot.  Why would you want to spend more money on another business before you have developed that which you already own?  Why would you want to put your business on auto pilot before you have even fully developed it?  How can this be possible?  With GDI you have everything that you need for the foundation of your business for only 10 dollars a month. USE IT

Don't allow yourself to believe that you are required to spend more and more money on products promising riches.  Have you not learned by now from experience that nothing in life worth doing is easy?  Have you not already discovered that no other person in this life is capable of putting you on auto pilot?  You must do the work, learn the business, and grow as a professional if you want to succeed.  Drive out the images of instant gratification, piles of money, and hours of free time if you are not willing to put in the time and effort to create your own success.  This is ultimately within your grasp, but you must manifest this yourself.

Fortunately, there exists plenty of good people and better information on this forum for you to draw from.  If your current marketing plan involves spending lots of money and still not seeing results, I invite you to contact me and find out if there is a better, more cost effective way for you to grow. 

“The happiest people I have known have been those who gave themselves no concern about their own souls, but did their uttermost to mitigate the miseries of others.”
Elizabeth Stanton
phone:704 868 9864
email: justinrash@sustainableprosperity.ws
vCita 24hr support:http://www.my.vcita.com/j.rash
RobertWamboga

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 12:19:26 PM »

What you are talking about is true please help and show me some way to build my down line.
Rrobert
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: