April 19, 2024, 07:22:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I cannot get a hold of any of my Uplines.. I'm NEW and have a lot of Questions  (Read 3886 times)
Brekk Harris

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2013, 11:22:13 AM »

Please ANY help would be nice.. brekk341.ws
Palomino Jose

SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND. Think as a Success

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 11:56:52 AM »

there are a lot people willing to help. you can also contact me on Skype palo025.
CherySchmidt

Decide-Commit-Succeed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 11:18:36 AM »

Welcome Brekk, Like Jose says there are a a lot of people here that will help you, it is a shame that your upline is not there for you! Like I told you this is a lifetime journey so take your time and reach out when you are ready.. Have a Great Weekend and we will talk next week and get you up and running. OK I do wish you the best that life has to offer.. Chery Smiley

Chery Schmidt Friend & Mentor
24 Hour Support: http://my.vcita.com/cheryschmidt
MY Blog: http://cheryschmidt.ws/
Business E-Mail: chery@cheryschmidt.ws
Love What You Do & Do What You Love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: