April 23, 2024, 05:09:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Members, Doing GDI Right The First Time!  (Read 8997 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 24, 2013, 09:44:45 AM »

WOW!

Welcome to our GDI family and it is amazing that you took the first step of your lifetime journey. Now, do not waste time with not having daily productive activity to grow a real business.

Take your time and first navigate through each area and watch the videos so you can understand how to establish your foundation first.

Get in contact with your sponsor and others in that group you are currently in. Make sure they are communicating with you with hands on support. Then keep moving forward with questions and follow-up with getting things done.

Nothing should cost you anymore money other than the monthly fee for GDI. Yes, foundation first then you can grow your business.

Hey, if you get one thing done first with your business is setup a real Operational Budget. If you do not understand how to accomplish this vital first step. Then ask your sponsor and upline. If they do not communication and support you.

Then and only then contact me day or night.

Welcome to a real solid part of your foundation for the business you have envisioned. The rest is up to you to keep hungry and get this done the right way the first time.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
CherySchmidt

Decide-Commit-Succeed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 09:30:31 AM »

Hey Bill I am so happy to be part of your GDI Family! I am ready to support others for free and help them to set up GDI & their business right the first time around I have had to learn the hard way and do not want anyone to follow in my shoes so to say.. Thanks for sharing Chery Smiley

Chery Schmidt Friend & Mentor
24 Hour Support: http://my.vcita.com/cheryschmidt
MY Blog: http://cheryschmidt.ws/
Business E-Mail: chery@cheryschmidt.ws
Love What You Do & Do What You Love
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 10:49:32 AM »

There is no better time to start building your foundation with GDI as the core part. There is no other expense when doing this the right way the first time. To all who are new to our global GDI family, I would like to say Welcome and never stop moving forward. Just remember this is not a race, yet a lifetime journey and everyday should be an adventure to share the experience with the world!

Do not know how to build your foundation? Just contact me day or night we are all on your side and are here to serve you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 10:49:32 AM »

I am noticing that everyone who joins GDI have not even started off right? I mean to have notice how to navigate throughe each area of GDI is the first thing one should learn. Also, get in contact with everyone who is your upline. That is a great start and the more time you spend within GDI you will learn who is active or not.

Look, if you do not put in the time nothing is going to grow. You can not think that someone is going to do the work for you? Just get that right if anything and try to keep active daily within GDI.

You are in charge of developing your solid foudnation first with GDI as the core. Then the rest is something you must be coached in. If you do not accomplish this, just wasting so much time looking without interaction is going to have the end result of nothing.

Hey, contact your sponsor first and then your upline. If they have not supported you and no contact during all your efforts. Do not give up and just get intouch with me today! We are all one great global Family within GDI and failure is not an option.

The more you understand that this is your business and not something to dabble in. The more you will realize that each day you must learn more to support your business. Just thinking and talking is not doing anything for your growth nor understanding. Get invovled in positive productive daily activity. If you to not know where to start, then ask for help..It is free?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 08:17:45 AM »

Everyone just notice how much time you spend within GDI and then you will understand that each day is worth learning how to navigate throughout GDI.

You can not expect to make anything happen the right way within GDI without knowing the fundimetals. That is what we will show you step by step and there is only 3 Steps.

We will provide hands on support until you get it right. You should be able to navigate throughout GDI areas and keep up with the latest changes.

First is how to setup you profile which is the lifesource of information. This must be completed and then keeping involved with introductions to all new members. Just keeping active is the start.

More on building a solid foundation with GDI being the main core start. Every business needs a launching area that has everything that a real business needs to be established.

GDI is that one source and not just something to dable in or see if it works. We are here to give you what it takes to master 3 steps to make sure you understand and establish a real business.

1. Get with your sponsor and/or upline for support. IF and only when there is failure to contact you and start that requires support contact me or one of my professional Global Family/Partners. You can identify me with them by looking below at our contact information which has the same format. We all will be able to give you the daily hands on support to get this GDI thing done right the first time.

2. Master the areas within GDI to keep active and move more new members towards getting this right the first time.

3. Be introduced to the foundation locations that cost nothing yet make a total of completness. GDI is the core location to base your business with all the department emails available. You have to understand the blue print locked within GDI and how setting up and located additional sources that complete a "Solid Foundation" without any additional cost.

Now, you have the three steps that all businesses understand and prosper off of. We will always be here for another 30 plus years in our industry. We live to serve and never except anything for our lifetime support.

When you need me and our partners. Just contact me below at my 24 hr contact setup a one on one to get this GDI thing right the first time. The only way to fail is to quit

We are here and all you have to do is "Ask" for support then it will be given.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 11:17:28 AM »

Hello, and Welcome to GDI,

I want to be the first to offer help with what areas you need to know within GDI first. Then you will also be shown how to use GDI for what it was created about. You can continue to be excited as you should. Yet, when you calm down from all the hype and glitter then return here and take a huge slow look at what I will help you with until you contact your sponsor or anyone in your upline.

That is the first step on day one is to contact your sponsor for a one on one talk. They should be able to show you what GDI is and how to use it based on your business. Got that, GDI is only a part of a foundation that you will establish a real solid foundtion first. Then you will be shown how to create a real unique business of your own.

Let me give you an example of this. My business has been around since the early 70s Amis Interactive Communities. I specialize in business support services no matter how small or large. All without a cost for my lifetime support services. This is never mentioned by any company that is not a non-profit Corp.

Well, I provide support services for businesses, individual business owners and any establishment that is to provide services to our communities worldwide. No matter where you are located we have support in every area you will have a challenge with. From starting a business to keeping it alive.

That is my business for over 30 years and will remain. Now, GDI is and always will be my one stop place that is a huge part of a solid foundation that my business and 100s of others count on for various reasons.

When you get with your sponsor or upline start from the begining of what their business is. Most people are confused with saying I have a business, I sale Avon, or etc...or I am an Affiliate Marketer. These are not business owners and that is the problme with our industry. Those are all sales positions and nothing else yet they pay a company to have the honor of continue spending of money they do not have for a chance to have people do the same. Never will there be people making money from just doing that. The ones who have made it with those companies where with them at the beginings when no one else was around and they build an empire of sales people of product from a company niether of you own. They are no CEOs or all that stuff. They are just sales people who got in at the time before everyone else did. The right time yet still just sales people.

Now, if you want to establish a real business online or offline. You would and always will need a foundation before you see any money or growth. That is just how businesses are established. GDI is the only place you can create a foundation and establish a real business. Yet, do not state that GDI is a business just get to know what GDI is and how to use it the right way the first time.

I will always be around and so will my Global family/Partners which you can tell who we are by looking at our profiles and see it is complete within the signature area you can contact me or them one on one only after you have failed to make contact with your sponsor or upline.

We look forward in providing information right here that will help you get this right. Take you time and get serious about if you want a real business or just act like the rest being a sales person who pays to sale other peoples' property?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 09:47:19 AM »

Well, you should have realized by now that just being excited and looking into here, the forum is not doing much for your creating a solid foundation using GDI as the core as we before you have. Try to look around yes with the focus on navigation practice. Watch the videos to train you and get this right.

I believe in you and have all the hope for you to get with your sponsor and upline to get this GDI thing right. We all look forward in meeting you and learning about you experiences.

Talk soon.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 09:36:44 AM »

It has been awhile to get over to our forum. Yet, please accept my apologies. I spend vast amount of hours just focused on growth within GDI and make sure our members gain the momentum that I have. You have to find your rhythm by doing the basics within GDI. IF you do not know them, that is the first challenge.

Non-of us who came before you was alone. Make sure that you understand how to work with GDI as the core part of you foundation. If you do not get with your sponsor or upline. If they fail you just contact me quickly so we can support your forward movement.

I would be honored to support you free for life. It is my way of giving back.

Make sure you setup your Operational Budget first with a real ethical business name. No name with money, millions and such involved. Those are not real business names.

Just start to put real effort in the beginning.

Talk soon...

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 12:46:41 PM »

Welcome to GDI and please make sure you contact me right away after all attempts with your sponsor and upline have no results.

We will walk through each area of GDI and show you what and how to us it. The first thing is to learn the fundamentals of a thing. Then you just take action and adjust while moving forward.

Let us show you the right way to get this done. The only expense is GDI and soon this will not be an issue once you have grown your members with our support. Doing it right so send me your email and ask me for help. Never stop and give up. This is the beginning of you building a real legacy if you do it right.

Do not give in to those who do not understand how to use GDI. They will tempt you to add other locations which has nothing to do with building a real foundation with GDI as the core part.

Just make contact with me day or night via vCita is the best way and ask for face to face time. Just add me to your Google+ circles. As brotherbillamis@gmail.com....the rest will be a great adventure.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 10:07:06 AM »

This is a duplicate of another area that I created some helpful guidance. I would like to do my part in helping everyone in our GDI family so please take a look through the link below. I look forward in serving you if you ever have a need of support through one of your daily challenges. This would be an honor and what I have a passion for. Serving others without a cost and giving them the hope, empowerment that was given me many years ago. This helped me accomplished so much for others and that is how my life is formed. A real life of serving others without cost!

There is always those who would love to dream while we are helping them face reality now. They leave our support they thing, with bad attitudes based on their wrong thinking of someone doing the work for them. You can not put a time on what will happen and when. What happens to others has nothing to do with if they will even work for you. You have to believe in what your doing and it has nothing to do with who is mentoring. You are responsible to learn and grow by your actions which you can never give up. If you love what you do, there is not stopping.

Take a look:

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=14945.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »

I am not going to repeat myself here. I have a location within the forum which is going to take this area's place. I will be back after tomorrow to place the perm link for you to follow. I will give weekly quality usable content. This information is free and always will be.

We are a real Global Family within GDI, so let us really give supportive information that helps people. I live to serve and will not forget anyone who just ask for help.

Be looking our for the link after tomorrow.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
George Hart

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 10:57:31 AM »

I would just like to introduce myself Mr Hart as a new member. I have been working in the world of Internet Marketing for over 6 years. We have built a huge presence online. I also build websites and blogs. Our new project is called Social Growth Kingdom.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: