March 28, 2024, 11:37:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How are you going to get started?  (Read 6030 times)
GregoryBowen

I'm here to give support and serve others .

View Profile WWW
« on: May 20, 2013, 11:16:15 AM »

Hello folks....If you are here, you are already wondering how your going to get started...G.D.I. Is a great place to build your business, and you may already have a plan!.....I would love to hear about your plans and I maybe able to help you get the ball rolling.......There are many people here at G.D.I. That are willing to help.....This isn't an easy industry and you will have to apply yourself, but it can also be a fun and prosperous time for you! Please feel free to go to my profile and contact me ....I have a contact place on my signature line....You are here on the forum page, which shows you are already navigating around the G.D.I. members area, and that is a great start....any support I give is always free!....so don't worry about someone trying to get in your pocket.....Believe me I have had plenty of people on the internet very willing to separate me from my dollar....myself and others in our group, are more interested in serving others, than serving a bunch of hype that doesn't work.....With that said I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!.....all the best...Greg "Smokey" Bowen

motivating others, by serving others...you can too! Gregory "Smokey" Bowen
24hr contact http://my.vcita.com/gregorybowen 

gregorybowen@g-bowen.ws
CherySchmidt

Decide-Commit-Succeed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 09:44:15 AM »

Agreed Smokey!

This is a tough industry but it is much easier if you have the support and guidance from those who have a system in place and even better when you can find this support for free. Smokey I have had plenty of people on the internet who have succeeded in separating me from my money and I do now know this was bunch of hype that didn't work for me nor will it work for others.

I am very blessed to have finally found a better way! Yes one where I no longer have to spend money on products or services nor do I have to promote anything all we do is support them to do exactly what we are doing.

Thanks for the great post Smokey.

Chery Smiley

Chery Schmidt Friend & Mentor
24 Hour Support: http://my.vcita.com/cheryschmidt
MY Blog: http://cheryschmidt.ws/
Business E-Mail: chery@cheryschmidt.ws
Love What You Do & Do What You Love
MichaelN2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 09:44:15 AM »

Hey Gregory,    Smiley

Thanks for the invite !!
Any guidence you give me!!
Would help im sure.... because im really wanting to do this....
Thanks
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 12:22:26 PM »

Hey Gregory,    Smiley

Thanks for the invite !!
Any guidence you give me!!
Would help im sure.... because im really wanting to do this....
Thanks

Welcome to our GDI family and most of us are dedicated people who share our passion through our service to others such as yourself. The first thing I would share with you is to setup your profile and always check your forum messages daily. Also, right way contact your sponsor and each person in your upline. This is critical to get coached in all the areas within GDI and understand how to use GDI as the core part of the foundation of your business you are establishing.

There are those who join GDI and everyone is excited and then after a few days they understand they are lost. The first thing they are doing is arriving here in the forum with hope to find their sponsor among the active members within GDI. That is about a small chance based on their sponsors are not communicating with them on day one. That is the sign of trouble and you must make contact before you can learn anything.

So, make contact with your sponsor and upline. While completing your profile and learning from watching all the training videos with attention to navigating in every area within GDI. That is the first steps on learning the fundamentals of GDI.

If after a long search for hands on support from your sponsor and/or upline has an end result of nothing. Search for me or one of my Global Family/Partners with a 24hr contact location. Setup a face to face talk. That is the solution to no support challenge.

Welcome and you are needed among us active parties within our GDI family. Lots of good stuff to do within our location and you just need to get it right the first time.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
KarenDarnell

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 10:36:25 AM »

wow. I'm in and have no clue what I am doing? watched videos and spent over 2 hours posting yesterday on my hit page says I got 46 hits but  i dont know what Im doing? who do I contact to do this thing right..I will promote promote promote just gotta know what Im doing thanks Karen D.
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »

wow. I'm in and have no clue what I am doing? watched videos and spent over 2 hours posting yesterday on my hit page says I got 46 hits but  i dont know what Im doing? who do I contact to do this thing right..I will promote promote promote just gotta know what Im doing thanks Karen D.

This first step is to make sure you have exhausted all your efforts in making contact with you sponsor and upline. If you have, then and only then can you make contact with me. Just look at the bottom and email me a request to do this right the first time. The rest will be an amazing journey we are going to take together.

Looking forward in making this happen.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »

I want everyone guest included to notice you can contact me by looking at the bottom of my signature. It has my email address and that is one of the way. The second is through my 24hr contact request which will give you access to having me face to face.

Those are my ways to make contact with me. Please, start to read the signature areas of everyone you interact with. This is the fasted way...via email. If you choose to leave messages within GDI system it is delayed by 24hrs and that is one message that will not get a response for sometime.

Just do not quit GDI that is just failing. We do not accept that within our family here! Just get a hold of your sponsor and upline. If they not respond and you have exhausted you attempts. Then contact me via email at the bottom of my signature. This is the simple way to contact me.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: