March 28, 2024, 05:34:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Spend time within our forum is needed to succeed!  (Read 13500 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 14, 2013, 10:00:25 AM »

Everyone should know that I check your profiles and look at the time you joined vs the time spent navigating through GDI and this forum.

If you believe in yourself and know that we are here to help you. Why are you only joining to quite? No time you spend working and learning your business.

You have not even completed your profile? You do not master navigation and communicate to us.

How can you create a real business with GDI being the core part of your foundation if you do not spend time in a productive manner?

This is a key question that I know everyone who has spend years within our Global Community understands. Please, if you need help all you have to do is ask.

No one has made it in our industry alone and you will not either. The only time one fails in anything is when they give up.

You made the hard choice to go down the path that is the darkest for a chance to create a real legacy. You can feel something manifesting within that makes you want to spend every waking hour withing this location.

Yet, you can read everything here and within GDI and still be clueless. You are not going to make a million dollars as you believed. Once all the glamour and hype are gone from the video that made you believe in yourself once again. You stop doing anything and listen to those who have no guts to go where only the faithful can make it, our industry.

First learn how to get this GDI thing right the first time. Then build your solid foundation with GDI as the core location. No other expenses just pure organization and support for those who have done it long before you knew of our industry.

That is what you find when you search with a hunger to show all the people who are always laughing at you. Yes, is this just another failed project you dreamed up? Well, if you walk away it will be.

Never give up and search for real hands on support within our GDI family. We are always here and it is an honor to serve and support you.

Hope to get some response out of everyone with this good share!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 12:33:05 PM »

Great Post I have seen alot of people come and go with this business but the people that do make it do the things you talk about, people don't quit because your sponsor did not show you how to work GDI, My sponsor did the same, the answers are here dont get overloaded with hot new things just K.i.s. (Keep it simple)

Raymond

I would love to help anyone that needs help.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
CherySchmidt

Decide-Commit-Succeed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 11:09:09 AM »

Hi William!! You are so very right!! The only way you can fail is if you quit, but it is a whole lot easier if you are part of a Team!! I just commented on this question Is it easier with a TEAM!! No Doubt in my mind My response was TEAM meaning "Together Everyone Achieves More"

Agreed if you don't know what you are doing and how to set things up the right way the first time. ASK!! it is that simple.. Of course this is something that took me a while to learn so I am all about helping other to learn how to do things right the first time..

Great Post, Chery Smiley

Chery Schmidt Friend & Mentor
24 Hour Support: http://my.vcita.com/cheryschmidt
MY Blog: http://cheryschmidt.ws/
Business E-Mail: chery@cheryschmidt.ws
Love What You Do & Do What You Love
JimmieB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 09:44:15 AM »

Definitely, I believe teamwork does accomplish more. I myself need to spend a little more time here in the forum. You know how it goes; seems like we all have an excuse for something or another resulting in less time being spent productively. So let me just say William, nice wake up call for me. I will try and spend and contribute a little more here in the forum and elsewhere. Cheryl, I like what you had to say about teamwork, and that was...." TEAM meaning "Together Everyone Achieves More". Thanks to everyone here, you truly are an inspiration for me, and I will succeed. God Bless! Smiley

I'm helping others, one new GDI lead at a time!
24hr contact http://my.vcita.com/jimmie.barber
(970)800-1175

My Skype: jimmie.barber1

Email: memberservice@jbmarketing.ws
JimmieB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 09:16:10 AM »

Thanks William, and you are absolutely correct in what you posted about here in the forum. I am going to utilize this forum to the fullest. I leaned a long time ago when I sold advertising space in trade magazines that the number one thing needed for success was simply 'communication'. Without that you have nothing. Communicating is required in all aspects of our lives. If we do not utilize it in the right way, we just as well should be going it alone. Anything in life strived for alone is failure. So to all my other global partners, take this one to the bank. If ever I am able to help out, please don't hesitate to contact me. Smiley

I'm helping others, one new GDI lead at a time!
24hr contact http://my.vcita.com/jimmie.barber
(970)800-1175

My Skype: jimmie.barber1

Email: memberservice@jbmarketing.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 12:12:48 PM »

The more you spend reading and learning what the issues within the Forum are and respond with a logical supportive way to resolve them. The more people will become aware of your vast understanding of our industry.

More action is required and less talk. People waste time with much words vs. action being applied from quality information to enhance your business. No one is trying to change the way you do things in your business. Just remember GDI is a foundation piece and not your business. That is the first thing everyone should realize then you can stop posing as a professional and get serious about what your business is. Think about this for a while.

You can be a poser and/or amateur within our Global Industry. The more you learn daily no matter how long you have been in business. The better you get at application being done with understanding. You can not just go through motions and pray for people to join you with something your passionate about. That just won't work and it takes time.

This may not be for everyone who thinks they are going to jump into making millions of dollars overnight. Being able to understand that reality is that this takes time. You need that foundation to lay your business upon. Then moving forward to generating some revenue that will grow with time as your knowledge will also. So, this is the first task we all should come to understand.

More information is available to those who want to get serious and understand this is not something that you just are going to see if it works. No, this is serious and your business so gather as much support from professionals in our industry that are there for you. The ones who are willing to share valued information without anything in return. Now, that makes the difference with we who are professionals vs. amateurs and posers.

Hey, did you read that book on what you should know about our industry? Get with you sponsor and learn from the vast over 7 years experience which qualifies most as a professional if they have learn the key factor of generating revenue based on their efforts and the efforts of their Success Teams.

Get involved and get serious to learn everything on our industry. Hey, opinions mean nothing yet experiences being shared that have adventure and real facts that work for that person is priceless. Not sales of things yet sharing from usage and love is the key. Just like going to a great movie and getting out. Once you get around people and start talking you bring up with excitement and your unusual enthusiasm of that great movie. Heck, everyone around me always can not wait to see the movies based on me sharing from my love of it. Just like a great book that has enhanced your lifestyle you share that experience of the affect it had with you right?

Well, your business is not different yet everyone over thinks this and make a mess trying to explain when they should setup the movie or book and let the tool speak for its self. That is how we professionals learn to never answer questions let the tools do the work. We just share from out experiences with the love and enthusiasm we normally have. No hype and acting true passion for what we love. Hey, I love something I share it and that is not sales. Just be natural and not think about money, money how fast can I make it. Or how many people can I get. No one is going to feel the same passion nor anything you do without experiencing that what you have. Let them see or read the same as you then they will feel the same excitement based on all your natural enthusiasm prior to them seeing or reading. Then they will come to you for your real support wanting to do what it is that you do. Simple, right?

Just think about this and I pray everyone who finds this shares and understands the message.The starts to seek how to do this thing the right way before they give up, which is the only way a person can fail. The choice is yours and nothing nor anyone should have an affect on your decision. Just get that point right and your are awaken to a brand new world.

We within GDI who are professionals in our industry. Live to serve you and everyone who just ask for help. After you have made all attempts to get it from those who commit to provide it by being responsible and accepting the honor of being your sponsor and/or upline. Then you have exhausted your efforts. Then jump back here and find us who are willing and hands on with support for our GDI family members. We are few yet you can always tell us with our common signatures 24hr request for support.....

These are my proud Inner Global Family/Partners. We live to serve all and never accept anything for it. We are few yet you can complete your due diligence and find us then you would have taken the first step in realizing a skill put to use wisely, research.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »

Lots of our members do not understand that "Guest" are among us here also. This is a message to all those who are thinking about joining GDI.

Let me be clear that GDI is a core part of a bigger picture. I mean, that you will need GDI as the core part of your foundation that will also become your first source of outside revenue. If built correctly with hands on support. You will be able to have unlimited growth and prosperity based on your efforts and those of your support team.

First, never stop and only care what you are doing with GDI. Most people ask others who have no clue of what GDI is and how to use it to benefit.

Most people come in with hype and wide eyes that are really blind to the fact of how to use this thing. You have to learn and just master the fundamentals which can be done right within time. Each of us have our own rhythm for everything that must be learned.

We all have different ways of learning. The important thing is to learn each day and never lay idol which is a killer. You have to apply correct action not just being busy. People who are too busy to get things done right are the ones who spend money for no reason at all.

The only expense you have when setting up your foundation which GDI is the core part of. The fee of $10.00 per month until we grow your members to the level that it is not required. That is when you can feel comfortable knowing that from that point it is all prosperity from just this on source. That is when you pour everything you have each day at least 2 hrs five days a week for 3-4 years. That is what it takes to have a solid foundation created to fund all your business projects and personal desires without working for anyone anymore.

Now, that is the goal of everyone at the beginning. Hey, plans change yet not the foundation that is built strong and solid to hold you business and personal needs.

Just remember, GDI and other sources of revenue are not your business and do not qualify you as a business in operations. You will not even create a real business until you have 3x's your current monthly revenue total. Then we will create your real lifetime business only based on your core passion. You would have had years to learn what that core passion is. Also, we would have walked you through how to prosper by just sharing that core passion and not selling junk.

Now, that is a real business. So, how do you start by making sure you create your first Operational Budget. Please, do not get this confused with a personal budget which is nothing like it. A Company is a live begin like you and myself. It breaths and feeds just was we do.

First step in anything is being real and understanding what you need to start. You have to be one who has a inner hunger that drives you no matter the outside influences. You must be resourceful and will know by taking a quite look at yourself. Visualize times that others have observed and spoken, "You always land on your feet". Someone who always without knowing how, comes through in difficult and challenging situations. You are a true survivor such as we who came before your. Having a real Entrepreneurial Spirit is a gift and not something people can learn. You either are born as a resourceful person or not. We have no fear except of our self being one who moves too fast most times.

Think about this before you do anything such as creating or choosing to create your first source of revenue, which I would be honored to be one of thousands to support you free for a lifetime.

Take your time based on once chosen this lifestyle there is not turning away. You have awaken the hunger that has not food to calm it down. You will never be here, and we will never have this chance of choice. Once this choice which is only yours in open and you take responsibility for the future end results. You are accountable for each day to make yourself grow and all your revenue resources. That will have the end result of you creating down the line, a real business that you can call your own. All having each project your company chooses to be involved in, can and will be funded by your already solid revenue resources. Building one at a time and in logical order.

You know that is all what you hear online. Creating a funnel that will manifest unyielding revenue resources. Yes, it is done yet not always ethical and right. That is why all should complete due diligence first on the people or person who introduce you to your first resource of revenue. Reminding yourself no matter what people believe this may be my first source of revenue and not nor ever a business. Once you build this to the level it has not monthly fee. You know things are about to explode for you. Get ready for the adventure we are still traveling with only one end, when we ascend. This is a lifetime journey not a race so make up your mind and make the choice to join us.

We are but a few who have accomplished clarity and it is all about this lifetime journey not the end, which once again only is when we ascend. Now, I believe if you read this more than once. You will awaken that inner hunger which has no end.

I will be waiting and please make sure you contact me only via my business email account listed in my profile. GDI forum has a delay of 24 hours before one may read messages issued by others. Delayed gratification is something you will learn to treasure and makes us grow wise slowly.

Speaking from my heart and looking forward in serving those only who are ready. You take your time as I have been with GDI from the beginning and will to the end, which is when I ascend. Yet, you can join us on this amazing lifetime adventure we call life. Ours are different being we create each day as a true adventure as been shown the fundamentals we do.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 04:14:04 PM »

Good Sunday as  I would say it is a great day!

I must add to this forum quality information to help our family within GDI and guest. I understand the frustration each day when you first signup you have all the imagination and hype needed to get you through the first few days. The closer the last free day comes you start to panic and blame others for no help and guidance.

Well let us stop you first of all. You made the choice to awaken the hunger within. You released something that will stay dormant for the rest of your life. You could have felt the same before you made the choice to take the stand to be different. To have people continue to laugh at your thoughts of useless efforts to get a real business established. You made the right choice to join GDI yet no one has offered to walk you through the fundamentals. You did not even no who to ask.

Well, I am one of many who wait until you are ready to get serious. Lots of our members say I am so busy I tried this or that to gain attention of others without one person jumping at the chance as I did. First this is not an opportunity, chance program. GDI is the core part of a solid foundation which has launched vast businesses.

GDI is the core part of a real professional Operations. You have all the current and future departments without the staff. You have to fill them as you grow and also expand the departments that are waiting for you to build your foundation first.

The is a right way to do this vs, just your way which has not given you much a chance. Next, you will be blaming everyone around you and changed to a nasty attitude. Stop now, and get serious just get with me below and send me an email saying you are ready to get this right the first time.

GDI will work if you understand what the heck it is and then allow me to walk you through the fundamentals. The rest is just a lifetime amazing journey we will take together.

Take the right step and stop to think for a minute. Then make up your mind if you joined GDI to establish a real business that will leave a great legacy. Or did you join GDI to share your core passion with the family and the world. Either way you are not going to accomplish much continuing the way you are now. Hey, we are GDI family and never accept failure which is just another way of saying you give up. You are not alone and from this point use we vs. I.

We will walk you through the fundamentals which we enjoy a journey that is beneficial and rewarding. You will too once you make the choice to be serious and learn without all the hype and glamour. You understand once you know just a fundamental of a thing nothing is to stand in the way of growth, right?

The next move is up to you and all of this lifetime free support, priceless!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 12:56:02 PM »

It is almost the end of the last quarter of this year. That is right!

Hey, you made it this far why not get your foundation setup right so the New Year will be just that and not the same old yourself.

Take a minute or two for yourself. Just weigh how much time you have spent within this forum and GDI. Then measure how many people have you walked through the fundamentals of GDI. Wait, you do not know them do you?

How, about anyone who is reading this message get with me for about 10 minutes and I will walk you through the fundamentals. Just remember the only person making this GDI thing hard is yourself.

Interacting within this forum is the beginning. Speak with you soon!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 12:36:30 PM »

I have found one person who is not in our Global Family who responded and that amazes me so much. We have to get all readers to get involved with our forum. This is where we discover who is out here and get your version of what should be done to help others understand the right way to use GDI.

No one has all the answers yet together we could discover them together?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 10:07:06 AM »

As you can tell after awhile people seem to forget to always come within our forum daily. You can be online for 14 or more hours per day to play games. Why can you not spend an hour or two each day within the forum to make sure you give supportive information as you learn to all our family within the forum.

If you make it a part of your activities and never give up. We will walk you through the proper usage of GDI as we have learned and prospering in every area of your lives.

Most want instant success as only they can determine. Yet, they will not stop jumping into the next best program or sell the next product some new people online gets their attention with shinny new objects. The game of greed and hype is always the way most people stop doing what they love and have a  passion for. Just for a make up hyped way that should produce so much money they will never have a worry in the world.

Well, it took me years and I have more advantages than most. First I never care what others are doing and only live to serve others. I refuse to do the work for anyone and promise nothing to no one. You have to be producers of your own end results. I can walk anyone through the correct starting point of establishing a real Company which will have a solid foundation with an Operation that can reach globally. This is the first step in getting it right the first time. You establish this prior to you making any money from your real Company.

Do not get GDI confused with selling products like Avon and such. You have to put in hours for sometime to realize a real success story of your own. We can walk you through the right way.

Make your choice to be real to yourself and stay with one source that could build you the limit of revenue you see in your future. Then you can add another source of revenue which will fund all your Companies causes and projects. The way you produce revenue is not your Company. So, at least get this part right.

Looking forward in learning more about you soon and willing to put the time and effort with you but not for you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 10:13:05 AM »

If you want free hands on support. No matter your language. Come and contact me via

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=14933.0

We only are going to be at this one location from now on. To many people need real help to get this GDI thing done right the first time. Never give up.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2017, 05:22:50 PM »

We all can benefit!

Try to understand how to practice navigation. Then, reach out to me. One on One support. Nothing, changes without you getting involved and stop daydreaming.

Contact today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2017, 05:22:50 PM »

The years I have spent to be one of unlimited support?

Please, everyone get real. Allow yourself to have free, hands on support. That is the gift I give to you.

You have one choice. Get it right the first time. Prior to spending money on junk! Contact me, today!

I will be here as I have always been. Just reach out and let me walk you through GDI. The one location that will build your foundation. That is the first step for us all. Do not waste your time and money. Do it today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Let's Have More Action vs Talk

Come each month we post and continue to be one of many who are consistent in supporting those. Willing to stop wasting their time and money with old perception. Chasing money vs making a difference with supporting people and companies globally.

You commit to allow us in investing in you. Our Efforts, Resources and Money in you, the person. We will walk you through all of GDI so your clarity will allow you to know GDI, like other locations are tools. You can't make money marketing others tools. Nevertheless, you can with using them on each person and company based their unique needs.

When you are ready to do this the right way. Never paying a dime for real hands on support. Then, take action and complete our "Commitment" document which is symbolic. It will allow us to create a quick support profile of yours. Then, send you a invitation to meet one on one. We call it "Strategy" sessions. They are only 15 minutes. We walk through and take action vs talk talk and hype without results.

The cost is 15 minutes of your life. We will make it worth much more and a lifetime of free support. So, stop reading tap link. Get action-data activity. Then, we take it from there. No sales of products yes you have a real company we will develop. We will walk you through services you will supply.

No phone calls list building junk? This is real and about time it is being offered only those who are ethical and hungry to get this right the first time commit. Below complete our "Commitment" document. Then, get ready for amazing journey!

https://forms.gle/JbLcdEYqMZ4tteru7

You will receive an invitation without and end date. Pick day and time and meet me one on one. You will never every regret this starting today! No money is ever involved this is a lifetime of free resources, investing in you is our focus. Simple!

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: