April 16, 2024, 12:33:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Does it Take to Build a Huge GDI Downline, Does any one Know?  (Read 6592 times)
Orlando Thompson

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2013, 09:35:34 AM »

Hello All,

I am trying to figure out the absolute best way to build a thriving GDI Downline.   I mean what does it really take?  How much time is actually involved before your business grows on auto-pilot?  How much money does one have to invest before seeing a ROI and build a huge Downline?  

These are some of the questions I would like answered or to answer in this thread.  I know the vast majority of people in GDI do not see profit and struggle to get a single person to join GDI.  I truly believe that is for a specific reason lack of knowledge and no one to educate them as to what works and what does not work.  

Most of the people in GDI spend so much time and money on things that simply don't work until they give up or finally hit something that really gets results but only after years of trying and still have a hard time making up the money they have already sent.  

So I am looking for some tangible answers and hope that the feedback we end up with here is of value and helps some of the little guys start to actually see some success in GDI!

To Your Success,
 Grin Grin Grin

*Link removed as it violates forum rule 2-F.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 09:41:36 AM by SDBoltsFan » Logged

MichaelP4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 10:10:18 AM »

Hello All,

I am trying to figure out the absolute best way to build a thriving GDI Downline.   I mean what does it really take?  How much time is actually involved before your business grows on auto-pilot?  How much money does one have to invest before seeing a ROI and build a huge Downline?  

These are some of the questions I would like answered or to answer in this thread.  I know the vast majority of people in GDI do not see profit and struggle to get a single person to join GDI.  I truly believe that is for a specific reason lack of knowledge and no one to educate them as to what works and what does not work.  

Most of the people in GDI spend so much time and money on things that simply don't work until they give up or finally hit something that really gets results but only after years of trying and still have a hard time making up the money they have already sent.  

So I am looking for some tangible answers and hope that the feedback we end up with here is of value and helps some of the little guys start to actually see some success in GDI!

To Your Success,
 Grin Grin Grin

*Link removed as it violates forum rule 2-F.

When you find out let me know. I'm struggling myself ready to quit.
Palomino Jose

SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND. Think as a Success

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 10:00:25 AM »

You do not have to spend anymore money monthly to really get it going.

You have access to a resource of unlimited leads all for free and for your lifetime.

This is with coaching and support with not cost.
Luis Villasana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:30:48 AM »

I think the issue here is that people come in to GDI and expect to get the great income
by the end of the week and with that mentality you won't get your goals.

I've been in GDI for some time and since I register I've never paid to promote
the business, all my promotion comes from free resources, but you have to know
how to do it right.

Two things are important here:

1.- Don't quit
When I joined GDI I got my first referral after 2 months

2.- Make GDI work for you
Some say that online business like GDI don't work, well all I can say
is Make It Work.

Best regards
Luis

CherySchmidt

Decide-Commit-Succeed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 05:07:01 PM »

HI! Now this is a Great Topic and one I am very familiar with, First off you don't need to spend a dime to promote anything, You are here, You have the foundation! Now use it! Build from here. If you need any help or support just ask That is what we are here for, if you do not have someone in your up-line helping you, Please do yourself a favor and connect with me, I am here to support you for free Yes I did say Free! Go ahead and click below on the link for 24 hour support and set up an appointment with me I would be more then happy to talk, no strings attached just talk.. The main reason why there is such a failure rate in this industry is because people just give up, they don't reach out and get the help they need. I am here to support you if you want it.. Chery Smiley

Chery Schmidt Friend & Mentor
24 Hour Support: http://my.vcita.com/cheryschmidt
MY Blog: http://cheryschmidt.ws/
Business E-Mail: chery@cheryschmidt.ws
Love What You Do & Do What You Love
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 10:23:52 AM »

When I get started with any business I first see what the service I selling? I remember what was it that I seen that attracted me to GDI? I build on this, Example I seen on a blog directory (Goarticle.com) I think were  one person marketing plan was he had two hundrend post about Global Domain International. Then he was on the youtube telling people how to use article marketing and how to outsource.

What is your marketing plan? I pass out fliers I use free and paid advertising I have alot more ideas and I share these things on Linkin, Facbook and on my blog come take a look and leave me a comment.

Hope this helps,

Raymond

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 12:47:14 PM »

Very good to see one person who understands the importance of being real and learning within GDI. Some people will not get it and some will. You got it by reaching out for support and that should be given by your sponsor and upline first. Then if that fails. Do not give up on GDI.

Contact me day or night and I will commit to walk you through GDI understanding and getting done the right way without any additional monthly expense besides GDI. That is only until we can help grow your members. Yet, you must start off with the correct mindset/perception of what GDI is.

Welcome and I look forward in supporting you free for a lifetime.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: