April 27, 2024, 08:17:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey everyone, I could use some help!  (Read 4247 times)
BrannonJones

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2012, 09:20:34 AM »

I could use some help
TonyManifold

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 09:38:10 AM »

I could use some help

Brannon Send me an email at tony.manifold@webhostingforprofit.ws and I will give you all the help you need.

Webhosting For Profit Blog
Blogging, Coaching and Website building tips
http://webhostingforprofit.ws
BaldevSingh Ramgotra

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 09:38:10 AM »

Hllo Brannon,
                   email me at baldevsinghramgotra@creativeview.ws let me try to help you.

WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

Brannon,

This sounds like a real cry for support. You should always go to your Upline and make attempts to get hands on support without any add cost. Your only expense should be GDI.

If you find yourself being unattended and left all alone. You just contact me day or night and one of our coaches above will be very willing as I to provide that free lifetime support we all deserve being family here withing GDI.

I do look forward in getting a progress report of your growth within GDI. This is a great way to build a solid foundation that will launch you business like it should professionally. Make sure you create a business  only on your passion and sharing it with the world. Find out how this is all done without cost from your sponsor and/or Upline.

Talk soon!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
JimmieBarber

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 09:48:02 AM »

I have completed my 7 day trial and have joined for 11.00 per month. Could someone offer me any help?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: