April 19, 2024, 10:28:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We are offering hands on support!  (Read 9174 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

Yes, you have read that right. We "Group Simplicity" are offering everyone real hands on daily support for a lifetime. Never a cost for our support and no hidden agendas.

Learn how to use GDI for what it is created for, a core part of your foundation which you should be building before expecting any generation of revenue. Learn more by contacting one of us and allow you and your family to experience real passionate lifetime support.

If you want to do things. You should complete due diligence first and then think about it. Get to a quiet place and visualize from start to finish. You are not going to accomplish this in one day. Just remember that building a real business online and offline is a lifetime journey. This is not a race and hobby. So get serious and get with a group of passionate people who have the years experience in our great industry.

We are just sick and tired of people not doing it right the first time. It hurts me to see massive new and old GDI members lacking understanding. Just creating duplicate pitch pages, sales pages that just do not work. You have to cut yourself off from self-promoting anything. No one is going to join someone who still doesn't understand what they are doing.You can pitch GDI or really understand it and work with people that can show you how it is done right.

We do not sale things and we live to serve others with a true servent's heart. We will never ask anyone for anything just based on GDI is supported by us. We give and want nothing from you in return. Most people take advantage of our members. We are changing that.

So, come on and all this is the announcement that we just completed coaching our members in navigation and usage with GDI. So now we have more people to support you. More people to show you the right way in using GDI. I will always be the one you first meet with and get to know me. I am always involved with all our members and love being a part of this lifetime journey.

So, do not quite your day jobs. Stop looking for the next best thing and end up with the same out come, nothing and everything lost.

Let us support you and there is nothing to loose. You do not have to spend any money for what we have been blessed to offer for over 32 years, true hands on support for everyone.

Looking forward in hearing from everyone who is sick and tired of junk. Just take the first step and stop spending money you do not have. Nothing is being gained so is it not time to change?

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 09:04:49 AM »

Those who do not allow others to support them are doomed from the beginning. You may start GDI with all the excitement as those before you. Yet, after a while you will start to feel like your lost.

That is when you can return and get the support you need. To understand GDI as a core part of building a solid foundation to launch your business from is the key. Your business is based on you true passion in life. Then learn how to take that passion and share it with all while creating a real lifestyle so few of us are blessed to have.

You just need to allow the right procedures to be given to you without all the hype and junk out here. When you look around and find the same people saying the same old stuff. You do not have to do anything and it will come? Right, then you will continue with the same results which is insane.

I do look forward in supporting your growth and giving you all the insight on how to accomplish having fun with making life better. This is the right place within GDI. You just need to be shown how to use it.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
JackPerry

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 01:47:49 PM »

How can I get hands on help with building my gdi business from you ?

My contact email is jackdanielsperry@gmail.com
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 10:00:25 AM »

Please, everyone who really knows in their guts this is just the beginning of something that works. Just ask for help in any language and I can read them all. And write them all also.

We are here for everyone and no one needs to be left alone.

Help is just a push button below and I am here?

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 12:22:26 PM »

I have issued this statement in every language and we have daily hands on support in your language. It should be under New Members. Take a look around our forum and get use to navigation and then it will all become easy to access the support you need.

There are more people becoming active in the forum each day and I am one of them. Contact me day or night for support in every area if and only after your sponsor and upline has not made contact with you after a reasonable time.

Looking forward in showing you how to do this GDI thing the right way the first time.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 12:56:02 PM »

You should read how many people interacted with me on this on subject. You should not be amazed at the lack of follow-up people have just to enhance their lives. You want this and yet no one is going to get serious and do the things that it requires to make it happen for yourself and family.

I am a real person and want to help one new person each day. I search through the whole internet for you, yes you. Now, I have found you and the next step is yours. Just contact me day or night with my information below and we will jump right into this.

Looking forward in first listening who you are and what you feel is your core passion.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 12:36:30 PM »

I see people asking how they can get our support. This shows me no one is reading? If you look down after each post anyone makes is their contact information. Choose a way to get in touch with me and that is how you get hands on support?

The love I have in doing only what I love doing is great. I live to serve others and choose this is my life calling. What is yours?

Thanks for reading everything and get in the habit of doing that.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 10:07:06 AM »

This is a duplicate of another area that I created some helpful guidance. I would like to do my part in helping everyone in our GDI family so please take a look through the link below. I look forward in serving you if you ever have a need of support through one of your daily challenges. This would be an honor and what I have a passion for. Serving others without a cost and giving them the hope, empowerment that was given me many years ago. This helped me accomplished so much for others and that is how my life is formed. A real life of serving others without cost!

There is always those who would love to dream while we are helping them face reality now. They leave our support they thing, with bad attitudes based on their wrong thinking of someone doing the work for them. You can not put a time on what will happen and when. What happens to others has nothing to do with if they will even work for you. You have to believe in what your doing and it has nothing to do with who is mentoring. You are responsible to learn and grow by your actions which you can never give up. If you love what you do, there is not stopping.

Take a look:

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=14945.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 12:01:28 PM »

Over 1,000 readers and no one had the courage to share their perception with experience? Now, that is lame. How in the world can you expect anyone to be willing to allow your advise on any project they may have going. They need leaders and people who consistently interact.

So, next time you read something in this forum. That is in the same year we are in. Take action and add some quality with sharing you perception on that post. If you need hands on help. Contact me from below? That is only if your upline has not responded. We are here to walk you through all GDI challenges without addition expenses.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »

Over 1,000 readers and no one had the courage to share their perception with experience? Now, that is lame. How in the world can you expect anyone to be willing to allow your advise on any project they may have going. They need leaders and people who consistently interact.

So, next time you read something in this forum. That is in the same year we are in. Take action and add some quality with sharing you perception on that post. If you need hands on help. Contact me from below? That is only if your upline has not responded. We are here to walk you through all GDI challenges without addition expenses.

Hello and hope all is well with each reader...

Knowing most are hungry for results once you join GDI. Nevertheless, delayed gratification is required. You may want to consider navigational walk through we provide free of charge. You should not have to pay for anything ever except monthly fee for access...

Perhaps your upline/the person who introduced you is a "No Show"...please that is why we call this the GDI family...

It takes a village to raise a child...well a few of us old dedicated origianal members are very active each day since concept of GDI.

Just reach me below at my 24hr contact no sleep and remember you are the investment.

We will put our Resources, Revenue and Effort in your gaining clarity of all GDI and how to apply it for your vision. Each person is using GDI different. No list to purchase and wasting time and money.

Get it done right the first time contact me today!

Just Saying

Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2021, 11:35:23 AM »

Let's Have More Action vs Talk

Come each month we post and continue to be one of many who are consistent in supporting those. Willing to stop wasting their time and money with old perception. Chasing money vs making a difference with supporting people and companies globally.

You commit to allow us in investing in you. Our Efforts, Resources and Money in you, the person. We will walk you through all of GDI so your clarity will allow you to know GDI, like other locations are tools. You can't make money marketing others tools. Nevertheless, you can with using them on each person and company based their unique needs.

When you are ready to do this the right way. Never paying a dime for real hands on support. Then, take action and complete our "Commitment" document which is symbolic. It will allow us to create a quick support profile of yours. Then, send you a invitation to meet one on one. We call it "Strategy" sessions. They are only 15 minutes. We walk through and take action vs talk talk and hype without results.

The cost is 15 minutes of your life. We will make it worth much more and a lifetime of free support. So, stop reading tap link. Get action-data activity. Then, we take it from there. No sales of products yes you have a real company we will develop. We will walk you through services you will supply.

No phone calls list building junk? This is real and about time it is being offered only those who are ethical and hungry to get this right the first time commit. Below complete our "Commitment" document. Then, get ready for amazing journey!

https://forms.gle/JbLcdEYqMZ4tteru7

You will receive an invitation without and end date. Pick day and time and meet me one on one. You will never every regret this starting today! No money is ever involved this is a lifetime of free resources, investing in you is our focus. Simple!

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2021, 04:12:52 PM »

Hello Guest and Others...

Well it's been an exciting week and vast people, communities and companies worldwide. Have reached out for support in their operations. We always seek people to help with support services. Did you know that GDI is a foundational tool?

There is always room for anyone to contact me personally. We can chat for 15 minutes and see how my company and self can serve you with GDI as your foundation. I will be honored in earning a few minutes of your time. Our support is free never accept money for it!

Take your time and never give up with hope. We can do all things together. Never stop visualizing a future without limits. My hope is that all ethical ideas manifest in your life. If at all you decide to allow me to earn your acceptance of support. Contact me from below information.

Enjoy this amazing day!
Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: