April 28, 2024, 02:37:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Frustrated with bad uplines !  (Read 9610 times)
SteveHackenebrg

Total Effort All Members (TEAM)

View Profile WWW
« on: May 24, 2012, 05:49:52 PM »

So here I am having my morning coffee and come to the GDI forum to see who comes in and get some tips from other experienced people. There are some some people who work very hard for there GDI dollars and others who think it is fine to sit back and never be in contact with there downline. This is very frustrating for me to see over and over again in this forum.

When I started my GDI journey just 4 months ago I made a commitment to help as many people as I could. I did not have a clue about internet marketing,  seo, list building, uplines, downlines, and on and on. I still have alot to learn on the skill side of this but you must be able to communicate and have a desire to learn and help other people in this world if you want to be successful or a great leader.

Success is defined in many ways, for some it is monetary and for others it is family, health and being able to help people get what they want.

My point in this little rant is that when you sign up for GDI and you get a bad sponsor it is very difficult to have success because now you are left with a sense of mistrust and that affects all of us who are really trying to make an effort to help as many people as possible.

THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH FOR ANOTHER PROGRAM

I am looking forward to your comments

Thanks for letting me vent
Steve Hackenberg
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/

How I am Building My GDI Empire
MLevy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 03:09:57 PM »

Get in contact with me and will bend over backwards to make you successful.  Get in contact with me through my vCita and we can chat.

Best Regards!

Turn the "I Can't" into the "I Can."  Success is about you!
Michael Levy
Consultant, Visionary, Coach & Mentor
24hr request for support: Schedule an Appointment
member-services@michaeldlevy.ws
James Wagner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 03:09:57 PM »

Hello,

Just hang In There ,I know some Join under People who dont know
much about Helping others.Maybe because those sponsors Don't  know much
about how to Build There Business with GDI.

I was Lucky enough To have 2 Good Up line members who should me a simple
way to have success with GDI.
That is Pay It Forward when some comes in to GDI Tell Them To pay The $10
and You will Pay the Next Month For Them.
Works well

My Sponsor Is Tim Sebert He has Been with GDI since 2000 and Building a Crazy Income since using that Method.He is Featured on GDI Main website.

Hope this has Been Some Help

Good Luck,
James
CarrieRoche

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 03:09:57 PM »

Hi Steve,

i have been on my computer for 3 days and still have no idea how this works. I tried emailing my sponsors but I got no response. I am about to give up on the whole thing. Can you help me? How exactly do I get people to the website and sign up? I not even sure I am set up right. I feel like I am going through pages, reading and filling out without knowing what I am doing.

You my last hope in understanding. I have no expirence in internet marketing...do I really need that to get through my issues?

Yours truly
Carrie
SteveHackenebrg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 05:40:56 PM »

Hey Carrie

Thanks for your confidence, this what makes me upset with bad uplines that will not communicate. GDI has many tools and ways of getting there message out. One way is friends and family but trying to convince them is sometimes a hard sell. Using the wordpress GDI blog is the way to go. Getting traffic to your blog will help you get your message out professionally and gain trust from your prospective leads. Using the videos in the replicated site section is very good as well but you can add that to your blog.
 Using social networks inviting people to your blog will get conversations going.

Don't give up as this will take some time to gain trust from people that you are serious about helping them.

Contact me if you need some more help.

Thanks again
P.S. I have a fantastic upline that helps me all the time when I get frazzled. If I can't help you I will get the answers for you.

Steve Hackenberg
livingfreeofdebt@gmail.com

GDavid3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 09:24:30 AM »

Hello
thanks to you for making this a issue and is really is.
I sign up with other program promote from my up line to see if I can achieve more sign up but it was only a waste of time and money, like People Search from Tissa , Magnetic Sponsor these two program in particular I have to cancel for the simple reason they keep you update and sign up to other affiliate program and the results is big mess to much emails and they keep you focus on your business but instead your are promoting their business.
If you have some tips how to get more sign up.
I will let you if they are working or not.
Best Regards

David Giani
TamathaT

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 10:17:44 AM »

Hi Steve,

i have been on my computer for 3 days and still have no idea how this works. I tried emailing my sponsors but I got no response. I am about to give up on the whole thing. Can you help me? How exactly do I get people to the website and sign up? I not even sure I am set up right. I feel like I am going through pages, reading and filling out without knowing what I am doing.

You my last hope in understanding. I have no expirence in internet marketing...do I really need that to get through my issues?

Yours truly
Carrie

I want to give up too I did everything it said to do and I have NO CLUE what I am doing and I am trying
to contact someone that does and all I get is auto responses. Is this a hoax like everything that's FREE.

Tamatha =3
SteveHackenebrg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 10:58:19 AM »

Tamantha,

This is not a hoax this is the real thing. You must understand this is a business first and you should be able to apply yourself and build confidence with those who inquire about GDI. If you are having trouble you should first look to your sponsor for help. If you have already done this and have no responses then I will try to help you.
 This is AGAIN the reason for my rant about having a sponsor who is not there to mentor people in GDI. I am real and will not autorespond to you. I have an autoresponder in place for people who are interested in GDI but sometimes need some convincing so there are some emails that go to them periodically to remind them of the benefits of GDI.

Have you taken a good look around GDI to see what tools you do have. A blog is a very good way to explain to people who it works and GDI provides one for you in the "plug ins" section.

You are going to learn some new skills along the way that will be very helpful.

Take your time and learn it and you will be well on your way

Cheers

WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 10:26:43 AM »

If you do not understand what GDI is then nothing will help. You can not think GDI other than a foundation to build your business on. Your passion is what your business will be about. You must learn what to do and when to do it. That is what your sponsor & upline is in place for. Then you have myself and others here in the forum.

If anyone needs help just ask in detail. No same in asking or you can continue doing the same thing over again getting the same end result nothing?

That is crazy and I have faith in all our members. There are a few of us that has been reaching out one person at a time to make it right. We have a lifetime of support at never a cost. So what the heck are you waiting for. Just take action and change your life to gaining a real business and stop playing like you have one.

You do not sell GDI and that is you and everyone else problem. GDI is the foundation as building a house. First build a strong foundation = GDI. Then get with a support person that will coach you through to put all this together for the end result, success as only you can determine.

OK. Now everyone stop complaining and get with us to make the right moves the first time. Hey, it can not hurt and cost nothing? This should be amazing information for all.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Tamantha,

This is not a hoax this is the real thing. You must understand this is a business first and you should be able to apply yourself and build confidence with those who inquire about GDI. If you are having trouble you should first look to your sponsor for help. If you have already done this and have no responses then I will try to help you.
 This is AGAIN the reason for my rant about having a sponsor who is not there to mentor people in GDI. I am real and will not autorespond to you. I have an autoresponder in place for people who are interested in GDI but sometimes need some convincing so there are some emails that go to them periodically to remind them of the benefits of GDI.

Have you taken a good look around GDI to see what tools you do have. A blog is a very good way to explain to people who it works and GDI provides one for you in the "plug ins" section.

You are going to learn some new skills along the way that will be very helpful.

Take your time and learn it and you will be well on your way

Cheers

Your very passionate and that is a strong character that is needed to move forward within GDI. Yes, this is a great location with hungry people wanting more out of life. They want to see all their desires manifest. Yet, everyone needs support by those who have experience in our great industry.

You can not have the blind leading the blind, per say. You made the right choice by locating GDI. Yet, no you must contact your sponsor and upline for the rest. They will tell you that GDI is just the foundation to launch your real business which can only be based on your passion. Once you know what yours is then you have the first of many steps. This is a lifetime journey and that is what separates the people who have insight from those who the greed made them click that button to join GDI.

If your not ready to find your passion and then be coached into how it fits with GDI as the solid foundation for your business. Then keep doing what you think is right and end up with the same results as when you first started. Check the stats of people who speak well and have solutions with the insight within GDI. You will see 2% of people master navigation and make something from GDI. Not just hitting bonuses. You must be able to coach others and empower them to the point they can visualize their passion. Now it will be time to get started.

Check my stats and check everyone who claims they know about GDI and it works for them They better tell the truth that GDI is just a solid foundation and your passion is what you create your real online business from.

There is lots more yet you must make contact with me. I will always be here for all our GDI family telling it the way so we can accomplish many success stories to share. That is enough to motivation every reader to do more for others. Keep yourself out of the equation. Serve others and prosperity will be overwhelming.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
MarkRussell

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 09:30:51 AM »

APPRECIATE YOU GUYS (STEVE HACKENBERG AND WILLIAM AMIS). YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A LITTLE HOPE TONIGHT. MY NAME IS MARK; I AM VERY NEW. THIS IS MY 5TH DAY. I, TOO, TRIED TO GET A HOLD OF MY SPONSOR ALONG WITH FOUR OTHERS IN MY UPLINE TWICE. NO RESPONSE WHICH RIGHT AWAY KIND OF DISCOURAGES YOU - YOU KNOW. I AM IN THE MINISTRY SO I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO HELP PEOPLE - I COMMEND YOU GUYS! NEVERTHELESS, SOME PEOPLE REALLY DONT WANT TO BE HELPED ONCE THEY FIND OUT THERE'S SOME WORK TO DO ON THERE PART. I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE BE SET IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND I'LL COMMIT, FIND OUT WHAT I NEED TO DO, AND I'LL DO IT, SET ME ON THE RIGHT ROAD, AND I'LL TRAVEL IT.

HOPE TO FURTHER HEAR AND BOND WITH YOU GUYS AND ANY OTHERS WHO SEEK NOT ONLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THEMSELVES BUT ALSO WILLING TO SEE OTHERS SUCCEED AS WELL.

I BETTER GET SOME SLEEP - GOD BLESS!

MARK
MRUS01@YAHOO.COM
602-350-3502

SteveHackenebrg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 10:49:57 AM »

APPRECIATE YOU GUYS (STEVE HACKENBERG AND WILLIAM AMIS). YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A LITTLE HOPE TONIGHT. MY NAME IS MARK; I AM VERY NEW. THIS IS MY 5TH DAY. I, TOO, TRIED TO GET A HOLD OF MY SPONSOR ALONG WITH FOUR OTHERS IN MY UPLINE TWICE. NO RESPONSE WHICH RIGHT AWAY KIND OF DISCOURAGES YOU - YOU KNOW. I AM IN THE MINISTRY SO I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO HELP PEOPLE - I COMMEND YOU GUYS! NEVERTHELESS, SOME PEOPLE REALLY DONT WANT TO BE HELPED ONCE THEY FIND OUT THERE'S SOME WORK TO DO ON THERE PART. I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE BE SET IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND I'LL COMMIT, FIND OUT WHAT I NEED TO DO, AND I'LL DO IT, SET ME ON THE RIGHT ROAD, AND I'LL TRAVEL IT.

HOPE TO FURTHER HEAR AND BOND WITH YOU GUYS AND ANY OTHERS WHO SEEK NOT ONLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THEMSELVES BUT ALSO WILLING TO SEE OTHERS SUCCEED AS WELL.

I BETTER GET SOME SLEEP - GOD BLESS!

MARK
MRUS01@YAHOO.COM
602-350-3502

Hey Mark,

Glad you decided to make a difference in your life and sorry your upline is not much help. This is the reasoning for my topic because it is people like yourself who really want to make a commitment to build a solid future but can't find their sponsor when they need the help.

I have a great upline  that lean on from time to time. If you need some help I will show you how I am building my GDI with strong teamates and help others grow their business.

Talk to you soon

My GDI blog has some more info http://blog.huskiekira.ws/?p=8

WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »

Let me take this time to clear the air. We are here to help anyone and everyone. You do not have to do it alone. That is what our industry really is about giving to others and expecting nothing in return. You see, the more people I help daily the more blessings I receive in my life. I love supporting others with all my heart. That is my passion and I live and eat it up daily, per say.

Just contact me day or night and I will give you the hands on support. Nothing is fast and this too is a lifetime journey. Just be patient and have fun. This is your business not a hobby so get real and lets get focus together.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
TonyManifold

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2012, 10:03:14 AM »

So here I am having my morning coffee and come to the GDI forum to see who comes in and get some tips from other experienced people. There are some some people who work very hard for there GDI dollars and others who think it is fine to sit back and never be in contact with there downline. This is very frustrating for me to see over and over again in this forum.

When I started my GDI journey just 4 months ago I made a commitment to help as many people as I could. I did not have a clue about internet marketing,  seo, list building, uplines, downlines, and on and on. I still have alot to learn on the skill side of this but you must be able to communicate and have a desire to learn and help other people in this world if you want to be successful or a great leader.

Success is defined in many ways, for some it is monetary and for others it is family, health and being able to help people get what they want.

My point in this little rant is that when you sign up for GDI and you get a bad sponsor it is very difficult to have success because now you are left with a sense of mistrust and that affects all of us who are really trying to make an effort to help as many people as possible.

THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH FOR ANOTHER PROGRAM

I am looking forward to your comments

Thanks for letting me vent
Steve Hackenberg

I agree with you. All my upline are filipino so chances are we don't speak the same language and I have never been able to get in contact with them. I talked to GDI and they say I have cancel my account then wait two weeks to re up under a worthy sponsor. There has got to be an easier way. I understand they can't let everyone jump ship to the big dogs but there should be a process where you can change sponsors without losing your work if you can show lack of support or possibly even a real person in your upline.

Webhosting For Profit Blog
Blogging, Coaching and Website building tips
http://webhostingforprofit.ws
PeterGoodchild

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »

There is too much importance placed on uplines to actually "make it"
You have been introduced to an extraordinary opportunity with ALL
answers provided on members site eg webinars, forum etc etc.
The answer is in your hands not your upline.
PeterG
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: