April 29, 2024, 05:10:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help to get 5 times faster GDI signups?  (Read 3859 times)
LuisVillasana1

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »

Just to say hello,

And if your need help with the business, shoot me an email, will be glad to help.

Best regards
Luis

ClintTurner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »

hello hello hello. not getting much attention here. friends and money. what more could you want? money right now! good converstion is good too.
BryanFaulk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 04:42:13 PM »

hi i am new to the web sight and just confused on how i could make money can you please help
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »

hi i am new to the web sight and just confused on how i could make money can you please help

Contact your sponsor and upline first. Get to watch our video tutorials that will train you. Then watch the prior Webinars which will keep you going until you get a response from you sponsor and upline.

If no one contacts you then and only then contact me 24hrs a day and I will support you with no issues.

This goes for everyone yet you have to spend more than just 3 minutes on our system to master navigation within GDI. How else will you be able to coach others. Yet, I check every ones' stats and see when and how long you spend on our GDI system. That tells why most have no growth and understand of what they are doing.

First things you should to is get in contact with that person who made you get all hyped on watching our amazing videos that made you take action based on some emotion you had. You could not even help yourself. Now that the 7 Days have past your emotions are gone and you thought just pushing buttons to sign up would some how produce unlimited people to join your group? If you do not know anything about GDI and have not learned navigation to be educated. How in the world would you expect anyone to join you?

You must do before others will do the same. Just get with people who know something about our great industry which should be your sponsor and upline. If that has a dead end then contact me and I keep it real and remain transparent.

Leave your egos at the door and lets get real. Do it right the first time and never worry again.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: