March 28, 2024, 03:11:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hear, hear...  (Read 10751 times)
gdi
« on: April 21, 2012, 02:04:45 PM »

...Welcome Aboard!

I have been with GDI for over 12 years;
let's spread the .WS=WebSite message,
worldwide!

WE have a *unique* brand & opportunity,
for life.

Chip Snyder
Jody M

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 02:44:44 PM »

hi Chip,
what is your secret to success? Grin
ChrisChapman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 10:58:19 AM »

i love this company...ive been with GDI since 2007  Smiley
NickC

Success Start in the Mind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 08:59:12 AM »

wow, 12 years... that is when I got introduced the first time to GDI... but guess what? I did not get it... it was to difficult for me to follow.

Today is a little better, if nothing lese, I have a great upline/coach/friend who sticks by me to keep me focused... BTW, I am not easy to control so some how it is taking a little longer to earn income...

Are you earning income from this?  Is this your ONLY source of income?  Please reply when possible.
thanks

__"I Help You Help Your Self"
Nick Catricala - MicroConsulting
24hr support: http://www.contact-nick.com
My Blog: http://catricala.ws/index.php/core-phase-training-guide/
https://www.facebook.com/nickcatricala
Business eMail: nick@catricala.ws
RonaldCotten

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 09:35:17 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm Ron, from the deep south USA.  Looking forward to building a profitable enterprise.....
Ciara_Rogers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 09:35:17 AM »

Yes this is a great job and I enjoy it..Glad that I can spread the word
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

What types of progress have you achieved with such a vast amount of time with our GDI family?

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Yes this is a great job and I enjoy it..Glad that I can spread the word

GDI is a foundation that we launch our unique businesses from. The only job is the one you should be prepared to leave after much growth with your business.

GDI as a foundation will take you and everyone to the next level. You will be blessed with a real lifestyle that so few of us have been honored to have.

Let me know how your business growth is and what you have done with all the free time you accomplished through utilizing GDI the right way the first time.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm Ron, from the deep south USA.  Looking forward to building a profitable enterprise.....

How deep is south USA? I pray you are located in parts that are not effected by our Nations dryness this year. Horrible things being with those fires and I pray you with your family are fine.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

...Welcome Aboard!

I have been with GDI for over 12 years;
let's spread the .WS=WebSite message,
worldwide!

WE have a *unique* brand & opportunity,
for life.

Chip Snyder

Chip, we are appreciating all you do within the GDI team. Your presents has been empowering!

I have completed my due diligence years ago and based on your dedication to our industry as a whole. You made me believe in myself and GDI as the foundation that did change my lifestyle.

One place that has it all. My total business cost, decreased and production increased. That had the total effect I was looking for to drive revenue. Nothing out there nor will ever compare with the leverage I have gained.

Thank you for caring and sharing supportive usable information throughout the years. I look forward in hearing more in the future.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:51 PM »

Hello Chris, I was doing some due diligence on you and I could not find your blog nor linkedIn information to complete my research. I did see you request back in September for information on leads and generating them. You stated that you received bonuses? I would love to know when this was and how you felt when notified. Are the people you got the bonus for still active within GDI?

I found you also wanted to know if there are weekly meeting for GDI. Well the first step for all of us upon joining GDI is to attend the weekly Webinars, master navigation within GDI to be of support for all our new members. I must say you have me at a surprise with not knowing our weekly training webinar is live? You have been a member since what?

This is a perfect example of being transparent. The knowledge without action is nothing. We all have to use ethical actions and keep focus on giving true reliable supportive information throughout this forum. You can't just say anything to sound good about GDI. GDI is not in needed of hype. We need supportive ethical transparent people. Willing to give sound correct information by experience. You must master navigation throughout GDI. Then you would know to attend our weekly GDI Webinars, and complete listening to all the past ones. Then get into that video training we call tutorials located on our members main area.

The next thing since more than 78% members now and in the past failed to follow through with until now. Please, make contact with your direct sponsor and upline. If you do not get the hands on daily support required. Then contact me or someone else with understanding of what GDI is and how to make it a foundation to launch your business. That is what we use GDI for and you may need to get a clarity. Most understand nothing about GDI just continue to duplicate the pitch pages provided for sales purposes. Your to create your own blog writing about your passion without any self-pitches. GDI doesn't need to be on your blog for self-promotion. Your site need to produce at lease one article that has quality and usable information once a week. There is more yet it is simple to make a part of your new lifestyle GDI will launch. If you would like more on this. I challenge you to get with you sponsor and upline. They know how to show you. If you do not any daily support and they failed to provided it. Then and only then contact me for the right way the first time. I would be honored.

I am passionate about being transparent and keeping it real. I do apologize if peoples" feelings are effected. Yet I will continue to be transparent and have you get it right the first time. Than to see you have no growth and dropout due to no sponsor and/or upline support. We have too many newbies in our industry who have been withing GDI for many years. Yet, they never created a real lifestyle nor business based on not knowing what GDI is and the proper usage. This happens over and over since the beginning of GDI. I accept responsibility for it and state to all, I am sorry for standing around and watching this happen. Yet, now I say no more while I am being involved with all my support. I refuse to allow anyone to be left in the wind, per say.

Chris, you do a wonderful job with having the hunger to get it right. Now follow through with your direct sponsor and upline for the required coaching. No one can achieve anything in our industry alone. If you are not coached from the beginning. It is never too late now. It is reflected in our attitudes and transparent behavior. So, when asked or you volunteer information within our GDI family. Make sure you stay being ethical and transparent.

We who complete due diligence on everyone who makes claims about business, coaching and GDI knowledge. Will be watching and will call you out to make an example to our member of how to do it correctly the next time. No one knows everything in our industry and that is why people like myself dedicate a lifetime of research, we call due diligence. That is what each person should be doing with all decisions in life.

Your an amazing person I am sure. I would love to get to know what your real passion is. I do look forward in reading your reply soon.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Jody M

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 10:03:14 AM »

there is a webinar , I believe its once or twice a week, but it has been paused for the summer. while they revamp the tutorials and things.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: