April 23, 2024, 02:20:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: I CURRENTLY HAVE NO QUESTIONS BUT I MAY SOON!
SAY HELLO - 0 (0%)
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION - 0 (0%)
DO YOU HAVE THE ANSWER - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The magic of GDI is, "WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER"  (Read 7801 times)
MelindaAlexander

Hello everyone! Don't be shy say HI...lol

View Profile WWW
« on: April 20, 2012, 01:33:04 PM »

I'M EXCITED! I'M A NEW MEMBER/AFFILIATE WITH GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL "LESS THAN A WEEK" YEP, I'M STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FREE WEEK... HAHA  Grin I BELIEVE THAT IF WE STICK TOGETHER IN THIS BUSINESS, WE WILL PROSPER! WE NEED TO HELP EACH OTHER! IN THIS BUSINESS, IF YOU TRULY WANT TO DO WELL "WE NEED TO KNOW OUR BUSINESS" KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! THE MORE WE LEARN ABOUT OUR COMPANY "GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL", THE MORE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER. THE BEST THING TO DO WHEN YOUR A NEW MEMBER IS RESEARCH THE COMPANY! READ READ READ! I'VE BEEN DOING SOME RESEARCH ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND I'VE LEARNED A LOT!  I'M STILL LEARNING BUT IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, I WILL TRY HARD TO HELP YOU! IF YOU POST SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE ANOTHER MEMBER WILL HAVE THE ANSWER FOR US!!! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A QUESTION, YOU JUST WANT TO SAY "HELLO" PLEASE DON'T HESITATE! I LOVE MAKING NEW FRIENDS  Grin

Melinda Alexanader

Melinda Alexander
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »

Congratulations Melinda, I strongly believe in doing something for other and never expect anything in return

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
SteveHackenebrg

Total Effort All Members (TEAM)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »

Hey Melinda

Nice speech. You are so right about working together, that is the only way to making it big in any business. Networking is the key to success, the more we can learn from each other the better. Looking forward to sharing ideas and prospering from each other.

Have a Great Day and More Success !!

Steve Hackenberg

livingfreeofdebt@gmail.com

How I am Building My GDI Empire
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/
MelindaAlexander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 05:54:38 PM »

Thank You "Jose Palomino" You have a big heart  Cheesy
Congratulations Melinda, I strongly believe in doing something for other and never expect anything in return

Melinda Alexander
MelindaAlexander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 05:54:38 PM »

Thank You Steve, Working together and helping each other is the only way to go! I noticed many new GDI members are having contact issues with their upline. This business is not just about networking but also about working together as a team. GDI members need to make more time for there downline!  I'm so new I don't have a downline yet... hahaha  Cheesy
Hey Melinda

Nice speech. You are so right about working together, that is the only way to making it big in any business. Networking is the key to success, the more we can learn from each other the better. Looking forward to sharing ideas and prospering from each other.

Have a Great Day and More Success !!

Steve Hackenberg

livingfreeofdebt@gmail.com

Melinda Alexander
SteveHackenebrg

Total Effort All Members (TEAM)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 08:26:00 AM »

Don't worry Melinda,
  My downline has just started to grow for me, I think mainly because my upline is very supportive. We actually have webinars usually about once a week. We promote GDI benefits to as many as we can. How are you promoting now?

Keep your spirit and that should be enough to get people excited !!

Have a Great Day and more Success
Steve

How I am Building My GDI Empire
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/
Vanessa J

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 10:16:07 AM »

TODAY IS A BRAND NEW DAY!
Hi Melinda,

Very well said and I absolutely agree.  What I am finding is that there is a slight timing issue because of summer being just around the corner and most folks will be taking some very well deserved time away.

With that said, I am extremely positive that I will experience a great amount of success!  I have already sent out my first 12 emails to people I personally know who could benefit from this kind of opportunity.

If you have questions or tips or just want to say hello....you can email me at: vanessa.jones0314@gmail.com

Have a GREAT Day!!! Smiley
Palomino_Jose

I am very busy helping my GDI downline.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 12:16:50 PM »

The recruiting process is Simple and Automate. 
https://goo.gl/2FHBBB
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: