November 19, 2017, 10:01:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autoresponder Emails  (Read 3731 times)
Bob Gray

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »

I am searching for a set of pre-written follow up emails for the GDI opportunity that only need modification with my information.  Do they exist and if so where do I find them.
L Christie

Live life and live it well

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 05:50:03 PM »

Hi I found 1 site where they have email ads and autoresponder ads
http://work-at-home-business.com/gdi/search-engines.html

John Houston

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 10:39:49 AM »

Bob,  Just try Googling "autoresponder messages" that will bring several sites with a series of messages you can put into an autoresponder....yes, you'll have to modify them some, but that's not too hard.  John Houston
KevinTimothy

Go Gators!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 09:18:16 AM »

Why not take the time to write your own. It will be more gratifying and you can share with your downline for duplication.

To your prosperity,

Kevin Timothy
Internet marketer,Coach
http://blog.kevintimothy.ws
TanT

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 09:25:12 AM »

I am searching for a set of pre-written follow up emails for the GDI opportunity that only need modification with my information.  Do they exist and if so where do I find them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: