April 29, 2024, 02:45:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2012!!  (Read 140477 times)
MLevy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2012, 01:41:42 PM »

Hi Gary,

Welcome to the board Gary.  Join me as I can get you plugged in to be very successful with GDI.  Our team helps people become successful for free without anything in return.  Setup an appointment with me and I will get you on the right track.  Glad you are here.  The main thing is to work together.  I can provide value to get you up an running.  Are you ready?  Get back and with me and we can get rolling.  Have a great day!  Welcome!

Turn the "I Can't" into the "I Can."  Success is about you!
Michael Levy
Consultant, Visionary, Coach & Mentor
24hr request for support: Schedule an Appointment
member-services@michaeldlevy.ws
MLevy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2012, 01:41:42 PM »

Welcome Nathan.  If you need a group to get plugged in to bring value to your business, get in touch with me.  Our team helps GDI members for free without anything in return.  We will help you get on your way.  Again, welcome to GDI.  Get in touch and setup an appointment with me, we can get you on the right foot.  Have a great day.

Michael Levy
MLevy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2012, 01:41:42 PM »

Hi Roxann,

Welcome to GDI and I provide free support to GDI members.  Please setup an appointment with me so we can get you on the right track to success and get you the foundations to build your business right.  So glad you are here and look forward to hearing from you.  I am helping people left and right and it has been crazy...  Get on my calendar as soon as possible as spots are filling. 

Best wishes and look forward to hearing from you!

Michael Levy
M Aaron

www.amecua.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: August 20, 2012, 01:41:42 PM »

Hello,

I am Aaron Mecua from Philippines I am currently in my 7 day trial here in GDI. I have read the great opportunity that a premium member can get. So I am planning to upgrade. hope that this business works for me  Wink and to you all Grin

Diane Gracely

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2012, 01:53:24 PM »

Hello all, My name is Diane, I am a new member, I live in Ocala, Florida. I have 14 years internet marketing experience. I have started, grown and sold several home businesses over the past 14 years. I have always designed and manufactured my own products. I currently own a home business in the motorcycle industry doing something I love to do.

I had been looking at GDI for quite some time and finally decided to "go for it". I want to build a business besides my main home business where I can earn residual income and I chose GDI.

I am a "go getter" when I set my mind to do something I "Never Give Up!" So I hope to become quite successful with GDI.
Wish me luck!

Diane Gracely
I love motorcycles!
I Raise Awareness for Motorcycles
and help bikers after a motorcycle accident.
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2012, 10:00:07 AM »

I Wish you luck Diane!. 
SUCCESS BEGINS IN YOUR MIND.
Your mind always sets your limit.
If you believe that you can do something, you can do it.

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2012, 10:00:07 AM »

Hi I am new here and am glad to be here.
Welcome Marina

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
JimmieBarber

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 27, 2012, 09:08:00 AM »

Hi everyone Shocked

I am a new GDI member. My name is Jimmie Barber. I was wondering if there would be anyone out there to coach me one step at a time. I am not a slow person; rather would like a step by step way of getting off to a good start. I am 52 years old now and need to finish my days here on earth with making alot of money.

Sincerly,
Jimmie D Barber
Home phone: (970)776-9420
Cell Phone: (970)646-8396
Melanie Young

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: August 27, 2012, 09:08:00 AM »

New to GDI here. Looking forward to building a successful business and helping others in the process.

I believe I have a long and prosperous future ahead with the help of GDI and am excited to come along for the ride.

Melanie Young

Melanie D. Young

Contact me 24 hours a day.
1-888-603-3073
http://my.vcita.com/melanie.young
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: August 27, 2012, 09:08:00 AM »

Hi I am Marinam from TN and how do I make a new thread? I am new here as you can tell. Also, it seems that the forum pic - how do I do that? Thanks.

I gave you all you answers and just finished speaking with you the other day. Use your sponsor and upline for these actions such as setting up your profile and navigation issues. You should have the patients to follow the written and screen sharing instructions I know that your sponsor Nick C. is showing you. When you do not understand what is being shown to you, ask to make it clearer. That is how simple your situation is, Marinam.

I do not believe he has even finished showing you how to setup your profile never mind understanding navigation. All the coaching material has been issued to you and if you do not understand still with his support. Just contact me since I am in your upline. I will be glade to work with you until you understand.

It is about not leaving anyone alone yet being patient and learning how to master navigation is something I have been saying for years.

All the best to ya!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
A Dawson

Determined to become the best I can for everyone i

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2012, 08:46:33 AM »

Welcome Melanie. I am also quite new to GDI and its opportunity. My first experience was not all that great. My first upline was made up of people who were all involved in other affiliate programs and they weren't teaching me anything about the inner workings of GDI. After a few weeks, I started to give up, I was cancelling my account and everything. I had no help nor any support of any kind from my upline. They were too busy working on their bogus affiliate programs to take the time to talk to me about how to really get this business started and get things moving smoothly. Then, one day i decided I would check out the Forum and I was looking for ways to build my downline team and I found a post from a man who I saw as having an intimate passion for helping people out with this business and helping them become successful for no cost at all. That man is changing the way i'm looking at this opportunity. He is extremely passionate and enthusiastic bout every single thing that he teaches me. He even walked me through everything step by step, holding my hand if it was necessary. If you are experiencing the same problem I was, his name is William Earl Amis III Jr, or Brother Bill. He will tech you and provide you with everything you need to succeed without you having to spend a penny for his services. I will be allowed to start coaching others like he does when he gives me approval. If you get this reply after 8:00 AM August 29, 2012, I will be available to talk with you when I get back from school around 4:30.  I hope this opportunity proves to be a success for you. Thanks and Welcome to GDI. Smiley

Randy_P1

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2012, 04:41:06 PM »

Hi everyone! I signed up yesterday and have been looking at tutorials and other info all day and still don't know how to start earning a much needed income with GDI. Any help would be appreciated!
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

Hey Randy,

If your focus is on money then your on your way to a loosing battle. You may want to find supportive experienced people who understand that GDI is just a part of building a foundation. Then you have to create a business based only on sharing your passion globally. Then gaining understanding on how to have just doing what you love daily bring prosperity into your live and the lives of all you are willing to show how to accomplish the same.

Once you take all that eago, greed and instant millionair junk out of your thoughts. Then you have stepped into a unique time that has unlimited possibilities. You have to be surrounded by positive people who move forward with courage and persistence.

There is so much more to share with you. Hey, get with your Upline and they will be able to coach you on each step. It should not have any added cost than what you are paying with GDI membership.

I pray this gets you off to a huge start of manifesting a hunger within that screams for more knowledge on leaving a real legacy while creating a fantastic lifestyle.

Take care and if there is anything I can support you with. Contact me day and night. Only if your Upline fails to provide the required service of support.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

Now that is amazing and you both are now in the same group. That is how powerful the art of duplication is when done honestly and ethical actions are applied.

Well done,

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

L Smrtnik,

I was pulled towards getting to see how you are doing and the activity you have had since your last post. I did not see you around for a while now. I hope everything is good.

We are about to start those great Webinars soon and hope to hear you on one of them.

Looking forward in hearing from you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: