April 26, 2024, 05:02:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: How can I see how many people visit my blog?
? - 0 (0%)
? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI & WorldPress  (Read 4235 times)
JanosevicStevan

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2012, 01:59:37 PM »

?
Tarr Sandor

Helló World!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 09:35:17 AM »

Can someone tell me, whay don't work on the wordpress forms? 2 weeks ago is work, now don't. I am very angry. Somone?  Cry

aprofi

Sandor Tarr
http://www.penzkeresetinterneten.ws
MLevy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 12:25:58 PM »

Can someone tell me, whay don't work on the wordpress forms? 2 weeks ago is work, now don't. I am very angry. Somone?  Cry

aprofi

You know it is odd, but that doesn't matter.  For one, you do not have to have a GDI Blog to make the most out of your business.  Why do I say that?  Because you need to be 'you' and you need to build your blog to reflect on your passions and what you can share to people. 

It's not about the blog, it is about the substance that is within that blog.  Our group specializes in walking you through how to create a sustainable business ground up, free, with no questions asked.  It is a great opportunity.  We are all here to help.  You seem to need help getting started.  I highly recommend setting an appointment with me to get started.  We can help, are you willing to take the next step.  Get in touch.  I am here to help.

Turn the "I Can't" into the "I Can."  Success is about you!
Michael Levy
Consultant, Visionary, Coach & Mentor
24hr request for support: Schedule an Appointment
member-services@michaeldlevy.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: