April 28, 2024, 10:14:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When The Auction Page for IDN's will be ready???  (Read 2924 times)
Sterpu Cristian

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2011, 03:04:34 PM »

I invested a lot of money in IDN's and GDI and waiting for the auction page for a loooooooot of time.

I bought my websites in 05-JUL-11 and still waiting for that freaking page.
I'm very angry with GDI.
I email them several times and the same answer. We don't know.
(Good Morning,

We are still actively working on the IDN auction site. Unfortunately we do not have a timeframe as to when the auction site will be available but that we hope to have it up and running soon. Pease check twitter and facebook for updates. )

You want to be seen like a big company, but you don't act like it.
I've tried other auctions websites, but they did not support the characters outside of the English alphabet.
If anyone had find where to sale them .... please reply.
So come on GDI ... hire some people and get it done.

Or this is a scam and you want us to register our websites for another year and pay a lot of money again??? Angry

P.S. If you will delete this topic, i will close my account with you.

insight247
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 10:02:56 AM »

I invested a lot of money in IDN's and GDI and waiting for the auction page for a loooooooot of time.

I bought my websites in 05-JUL-11 and still waiting for that freaking page.
I'm very angry with GDI.
I email them several times and the same answer. We don't know.
(Good Morning,

We are still actively working on the IDN auction site. Unfortunately we do not have a timeframe as to when the auction site will be available but that we hope to have it up and running soon. Pease check twitter and facebook for updates. )

You want to be seen like a big company, but you don't act like it.
I've tried other auctions websites, but they did not support the characters outside of the English alphabet.
If anyone had find where to sale them .... please reply.
So come on GDI ... hire some people and get it done.

Or this is a scam and you want us to register our websites for another year and pay a lot of money again??? Angry

P.S. If you will delete this topic, i will close my account with you.

Hello,

The .WS IDN Auction was pushed live 12/15/2011. If you have questions or concerns please contact the .WS Support Department for assistance.

Whitney
GDI Forum Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: