April 27, 2024, 01:17:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Having Problems Hosting?  (Read 2610 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 11, 2011, 08:51:05 AM »

Hey, we all have been there. You want to host a blog on your site. You have done everything and no luck. You are getting very confused with all the loops.

Rest, and contact me day or night. I will hold your hand and in less than five minutes. You can have a beautiful fully operational blog that you will know how to setup for future members you train.

Hey, this is all a part of giving back. Living a lifestyle that helps me give to other without wanting anything in return. Allow my team and I to get you on the right tack. It saves time and money we all do not want to waste. I teach you so you can do the same.

This is how wonderful our industry can and is. Lets keep it real and share the love. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »

I am not going to repeat myself here. I have a location within the forum which is going to take this area's place. I will be back after tomorrow to place the perm link for you to follow. I will give weekly quality usable content. This information is free and always will be.

We are a real Global Family within GDI, so let us really give supportive information that helps people. I live to serve and will not forget anyone who just ask for help.

Be looking our for the link after tomorrow.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: