April 24, 2024, 12:54:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Get The Best Of Traffic Exchanges  (Read 3943 times)
C_Chavez

View Profile WWW
« on: September 13, 2011, 08:43:10 AM »

Many people do not know the value of traffic exchanges.. or they underestimate
them just because they are a free traffic source. I will now teach you about this
free marketing strategy used by many to generate many leads each day, and signups
daily, into their programs! Combining this knowledge with the tools I will provide you
with, you can see the same results....

A traffic exchange is basically a site that exchanges traffic... for viewing other peoples
sites enables you to earn credits so others view your site! You will not get traffic to your
site unless you earn credits by surfing OR you buy credits from the traffic exchange.

So lets look at how to effectively use a Traffic Exchange.

Some important advice is to NOT use Auto-Traffic Exchanges. People just turn these on,
and do not even look at the sites that are showed. Always use Manual Exchanges, and
your results will be much higher. On average you should be able to generate at least one

Follow the instructions below:

1.) Download Mozilla Firefox. This is definitely the easiest, best multi window browser.
No matter what your computer or connection speed is firefox will multiply your credits
per hour. IT'S FREE. This browser has tabs at the top which you can click to easily move
from window to window. It also has the ability to save urls in a group, which is important
for ease of use.

2.) Signup for Traffic Exchanges (send me an email will let you now the best ones)

3.) Go to the top of your firefox browser under bookmarks and then "manage bookmarks".
Create a folder named Traffic Exchanges.

4.) Bookmark all the SURF URLs or websites for the exchanges into the folder by going to
each url and clicking Bookmarks > Bookmark this page. Now when you click to open that
group/folder, it will open all the pages for you, so you don't have to redo it every time.
(Just go to the folder and choose "open in tabs")

5.) Set up your accounts and url with the traffic exchanges.

6.) Open all pages and start surfing. Simply go through all the tabs clicking for the manual
exchanges, and once you get back to the beginning you should be able to start all over
again without waiting. This way you aren't waiting 30 seconds or more in order to click "next'.
You are using several exchanges and generating lots of credits at the same time!

7.) After you finish surfing, login to each account and make sure to assign available credits
to your site.

I suggest making sure you click 20 minutes to 60 minutes each day with these exchanges
for best results.

Important: For best results promote a different web page and not your affiliate link, why?
because eveybody is promoting a business, here are 2 things that you can do.

a.) Set up a page with your information and autorresponder, this way you can get referrals and
explain your busniess with letters, (your business link will be in this letters)

b.) Set up a page where you can promote ways to get traffic

Happy Surfing!

ISAI TELLEZ

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:29:48 AM »

which websites would you recommend to use i want to get started
C_Chavez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 10:14:02 AM »

which websites would you recommend to use i want to get started

Hi Isai

Already sent you a private message with the information