April 16, 2024, 08:17:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for help with offline marketing strategies in Africa  (Read 3459 times)
CelsoftCorporation

View Profile WWW
« on: September 13, 2011, 08:43:10 AM »

Hi GDI experts

I am new to the GDI Income for Life opportunity, having joined in May 2011. The day I got to know about it, I was so excited and happy and I subsequently took my family for celebration a few days later. Of course I went on to discover many more online opportunities and for sometime I was swamped and bombarded by emails from internet marketers. I spent money trying to market a number of opportunities online but I did not get results. I evaluated the opportunities until I decided to settle for and focus on GDI alone.

I managed to build a GDI downline of about 60 people in one month through personal selling (using a DVD) and, face to face selling and helping my downline. I have decided to focus on offline methods while I take online marketing as a "long term marketing method". However I am so frustrated by the fact that most of my downline recruits are leaving one by one and all my efforts to build a downline are being reversed daily. I am no longer excited with a sign up because they will quit in 2 or three months. Here are some of the reasons for their quitting:

1. Some will be advised to quit when they go marketing because those whom they try to recruit (say their parents) believe that they would have joined some weird movement.
2. Some just join and do nothing irrespective of talking to them and encouraging them. They begin to see their $10 per month going for "no reason" and they quit;
3. Some are just sceptical, they think their money will be swindled by GDI;
4. Some join on FREE trial and at the expiry of the period they just stubbornly leave nothing for payment in their bank accounts;
5. Some show a lot of interest but do not have a way of payment (debit/credit cards). Some banks in Africa require a person to earn X amount of money in order to qualify to get the card.

I once but together an ebook and raised a lot of awareness about it on some social networks and I received emails from people requesting the book. I sent the book to around 600 people but I even got few confirmations of receiving the book. When I follow up, I find that the people received the book but never attempted to read.

I have of course recruited some few isolated guys who are really pushing forward but they also suffer from the above issues.
I like GDI and I see it being the best opportunity I can run with to build a solid financial foundation for myself. However I am a bit fatigued because of the above. I have been thinking these problems are peculiar to Africa where I live however I see some GDI affiliates living in South Africa, I am not sure how they are doing it. I am asking from all you guys who have registered consistent success with this opportunity, if you can only advise what I should do in this situation. I need strategies which work, particularly given the environment or should I focus on online marketing? I am not sure if I will get results, I feel like there is intense competition online. However when I look at Africa, GDI is not known in so many countries and I had to introduce it in about 5 countries now but with little progress. Please help.
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 11:43:49 AM »

have you tried a lead generation system?

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
CelsoftCorporation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 10:53:38 AM »

No, please advise about this system
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: