April 29, 2024, 09:27:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You got to know your "why"  (Read 2940 times)
JonAnthony

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »

I am pretty new , but one thing I know is that you can't just direct people to the website and hope they join , without first establishing "why" they need this opportunity.

I try in invite 10 people a day who know why they want to work from home. I ask them questions and they answer their own "why" , and I have them sell themselves on looking at our opportunity.

You can show a business to someone till your blue in the face, but if they don't have their "why" figured out, you are just hitting your head against the wall.
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »

In a way, I kind of understand what you mean.

But I don't mean to be rude....

It's just that I don't think it takes rocket science to workout why someone would want to work from home.

The list of reasons will just go on and on and on.....

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: