March 28, 2024, 01:44:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do YOU want to help you grow your GDI business?  (Read 5604 times)
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »

Hello fellow GDI affiliates/prospects/customers

Over my past few years of working as an affiliate with GDI, I have noticed many people who join GDI have no (or little) knowledge on creating a professional looking website, a website that will get the viewers attention just from the appearance, a website that will make registering a .WS domain look easy and most importantly, a website that will SELL!

So at this point, the team at My-WS (including myself) are working on a project to literally make this problem disappear.

But we want some feedback from our target market (GDI Affiliates, Customers, Prospects, YOU).

Now we all know about the cool services that really help affiliates do their job such as:

1.) Auto Responders
2.) Professional Lead Capture Pages
3.) Email Invite Systems
4.) Social Media

Now we want to hear from you....

What kind of service do you think could help you as an affiliate with Global Domains International?

We really want to know what you guys think and what you guys want, so make sure you drop a quick reply to this post!

Thank you for your time!

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 08:48:17 AM »

You hit alot of key points the only thing that stops me, is action. I learn so much and then foget to apply what I have learned or stay in the learning stage. We must take action everyday action.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 10:18:44 AM »

You hit alot of key points the only thing that stops me, is action. I learn so much and then foget to apply what I have learned or stay in the learning stage. We must take action everyday action.

My only suggestion towards that issue, would be to just take notes of all your ideas. Structure them into the appropriate order, and then assign them to a calendar. That way, you wont forget any of them, and you'll have your next week or so planned out.

You must organize.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: