April 27, 2024, 08:27:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why were you not on the call tonight???  (Read 5764 times)
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2011, 06:44:36 PM »

Wow!  I just had to pop on here and give kudos to Tim Sebert for the AWESOME help he gave on tonight's conference call.

For those that were on the call, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

For those that weren't make sure you go to the recorded version which should be up in a couple of days and listen.

THIS is why we attend the calls.

Brian also gave some wonderful tips and clued us in to a WordPress plugin I am definitely going to be trying out.

Seriously folks, if you are interested in building an income with GDI you should make every effort possible to be on the calls.  Some cannot, and I absolutely understand that.  But if at all possible, try and attend.  Make sure your team also understands the importance of these calls as well.

For the motivation, for the tips and for the updates on what is happening in our company.

Going back again to tonight's call, if there was a single conference call I would want my team to have been on this was the one.  Some of the advice Tim gave tonight was outstanding (and is fuel for a new blog post too so thank you again, Mr. Sebert.)  Smiley

Hope to see everyone on the next one!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
DSmith4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 08:08:56 AM »

Ik now this is an old topic, but i just want to ask when are these calls? i would love to participate since im struggling at the moment and my upline are not talking to me at all.  Undecided
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 03:48:28 PM »

Ik now this is an old topic, but i just want to ask when are these calls? i would love to participate since im struggling at the moment and my upline are not talking to me at all.  Undecided

Hello,

You may register for the Bi-weekly Webinar here: http://www.register.gdiwebinars.ws/

Once registered, you will receive all information on the up coming webinar, and future webinars by email.

The bi-weely webinars take place on Tuesday, every other week at 2:00 PM PST.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: