March 29, 2024, 07:52:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get more traffice to my website?  (Read 3378 times)
DRogers

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

Hi! All, I am new to this site. Please visit my website (www.debstaxiservice.com) and tell me what you think!  This market I am in is a very tough market in my area (Richmond, VA).  It is very, very, cut throat and the attitudes are horrable in the hotels and local business, as far as passing out business cards and hopeing for calls. The taxi business is over crowded with one owner taxi's (many foriengers) and not enough work for all of us!

Most hotels now are looking for payoffs and handouts! I am not into that. I have made a name for my taxi service, from many years of hard work. But even with that, right now work is very, very slow!  I pretty much depend on repeat business and calls coming from the internet. One thing that makes it so hard is I am a one person taxi show and I can not take but one ride at a time.  Suggestions please! 
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 09:54:08 AM »

Hello

Your site looks good, but not good enough for me to feel safe about entering my card details....

You state what payment methods you accept before you have any content on your page. That spells FRAUD all over. Move it down to the bottom of the page.

The image placed as a header on your site is WAY too big. It took me a good minute to download and I'm on a fast connection. Think about compressing it.

There is much more work that needs to be done to that yet.

This is a Global Domains International (GDI) support forum and your question does not relate to GDI in any way. Try a different forum, there are plenty out there.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: