April 28, 2024, 03:25:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we really use PayPal as a commission method?  (Read 5478 times)
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:51:51 PM »

Hey guys

I've been hearing quite a few stories recently about PayPal closing peoples accounts because "they pose a high risk - being in the Internet Marketing industry". Now these articles I've been reading wasn't talking about MLM, only IM.

Though most of them mentioned things like this:

"I remember thinking, “That will never happen to me. I just sell information products. I’ll be fine as long as I stay away from MLM and other high-risk business opportunities.”

^^So I take it PayPal are pretty strict with the IM industry, but even worse with MLM.....

Now that worries me. I wouldn't want PayPal holding my money for several months and closing my account for simply being involved with GDI.

It also states in the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy, that certain MLM programs are forbidden.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys...I'm hoping I am.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Hi Nav,

I haven't heard of such stories as yet!
I am hoping and praying that they are wrong cause if PayPal does close down peoples accounts then i guess we are all in some deep trouble!

Although i do not think PayPal would close down GDI members' accounts because if they did have an intention or were planning to do so then GDI wouldn't be allowed to use PayPal as a method of payment TO Affiliates and FROM them as well.

I'm still hoping that this story isn't true though!
I believe nobody would want Paypal to hold their money for several months and end up closing their accounts! :O

But as i said earlier if any of these stories were true then GDI wouldn't be able to use PayPal

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »

Nav,

I have been with PayPal since it's concept. There are two different accounts. If you open a business account there would be no problem. You must utilize due-diligence in everything you get involved with. You are correct to have completed an inquire. However, rest assured if your unethical person and complete all your monies transactions with ethical actions. No, PayPal will have no reason to close your account.

If someone complains about you made false statements and did not give them what they paid for. Then an investigation will take part. Your funds for the amount in question will be frozen. As long as you are operating a real business and give people what they pay for. There is no worries.

If your in need for any support growing your GDI business. Contact me day or night. This is my way of supporting all within our family here at GDI. No cost or worries.

William Amis

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Nav M.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 10:59:29 AM »

Hey

@Aftab -

http://mlm.business-opportunities.biz/2006/08/21/paypal-a-leader-in-anti-mlm/

^^found that for the first result on Google for the keyword "paypal and MLM".......^^

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Nav M.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 10:59:29 AM »

@WilliamAmis -

All three PayPal accounts link to the same Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) which states "relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs"......

Now I know it says "certain multi-level marketing programs" but PayPal obviously reserve the right to change these terms at any time.

I read a few stories that PayPal recently lost a fair amount of money (5 figures) due to affiliate marketing which is why they have been closing/freezing so many accounts.

Could be GDI affiliates next....

Nav

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: