April 19, 2024, 08:08:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need people's opinions about my site  (Read 5961 times)
JohnsonJerome

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:48:49 PM »

Here's a website I made. Tried being straight to the point but it would be nice to have people give their comment about it. Say what you like, the good the bad the ugly. Any feedback and I appreciate it.

http://www.knowinghowtomakemoneyonline.ws
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

Hello

Bad news.....

Nice site mate.....if I was planning to go on holiday. Your site looks good, but its designed for the wrong target market.

Few pointers:

Too much flash - Flash may look good, but it takes a while to load and most search engines cant index/crawl flash files(.SWF).

Change your theme - The theme looks good, but its not the thing you'd want to see when your looking for a serious income opportunity or purchasing a domain.

The video - You've placed a video on the site which wasn't actually made by you. People can notice this pretty clearly. This puts your prospects right off. Start making your own videos and putting them up there, along with a description for the search engines.

NO CONTENT - Other then a video, you have no valuable content. Start adding some content that prospects will find fun to read (like some payment proof...that always does the trick.).

Your using your homepage as your About Me page - You've got a pic of yourself with your contact info on your homepage. Create a separate page for this.

You've still got allot of work to do, but hang in there! It will be worth it at the end.

If you really want to save yourself the time, you could always use the replicated site GDI offer or you could use the new Email For Business lead capture page by My-WS.

Links below: (These pages only promote the email plans that GDI offer to affiliates, not the income opportunity or the domain.)

Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Get your Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

Erm...Hello again

I've got some more bad news....

After doing some more investigating, I've just noticed that the first link in your navigation menu (YOU Inc.) returns a 404 error. This means the page does not exist.

Also....the rest of your pages do not look at ALL familiar to your homepage! <<<THIS IS REALLY BAD!.

Your visitors are going to get lost. They'll be wondering if their on the same site....

Chose a theme, and stick to it with every page.

I'm sorry to be pointing out all the bad factors of your site....but its better me then one of your prospects emailing you with "is this a joke?" in the subject line.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
JohnsonJerome

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 08:36:14 AM »

Thank you so much for your input on my website. Cheesy I'll get straight to it. If you have anymore advice please let me know. I'm still new to internet marketing so I'm all ears to what successful people are saying.
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Hi,

I couldn't agree more with Nav on this.
He is absolutely right and there is a lot of work that needs to be done.

By the way the 2nd video on your 'Testimonials' Page has been removed from YouTube so might want to change that as well.

Good luck with the website building!
You have a long way to go but as Nav said it, it would all be worth it in the end Smiley

Take care and keep it up with the good work!

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Kiangkai Jirathanasophon

I LOVE U SO MUCH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »

I feel bad with my sell.
It 's cost upper per month more than bloggers within domains.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: