April 25, 2024, 02:32:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This dont work!!!!!  (Read 3998 times)
Daniel_M4

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2011, 10:32:20 AM »

Ivre been posting messages for an hour to see if they post.....NO!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 10:32:59 AM »

Ivre been posting messages for an hour to see if they post.....NO!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!

Hello Daniel,

In order to avoid potential abuse of forum privileges by new forum members, new members comments and posts are moderated.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
PYeater

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 02:00:59 PM »

Yup Sometimes it take 24hours for a post of mine to show. However, I have been on other forums that do not screen new posts and the forum fills up with spam. I much perfer this way.

AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Hi,

Sometimes it takes a few days for posts to show.
It is a pretty slow way but all posts are moderated so i guess it's worth the wait!

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: