April 23, 2024, 09:27:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adding Time Zone to the sign up process  (Read 4564 times)
Davis_E

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

I think it would be VERY helpful if GDI adds what time zone prospects live in. After all, when I get a "missed" sign up email or a "new prospect" email, I'm not sure if I should call them if they are out of state cause I don't know what time it is where they live.

I don't want to call them 2am in the morning or anything. Thanks and I hope you take my request into consideration.
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Hi,

I understand you are right as knowing what timezone the prospects live in would be really very helpful.
But what you should also know is that when a prospect fills out the form then he/she enters the country and state where they are.

Anytime i get a missed sign up or a new prospect email i get all the complete details about the person.
Including their country and state where they live in so it is not hard for me to look it up on what the time difference is online.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: