March 28, 2024, 11:23:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's A Scam!  (Read 4942 times)
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

Hi!

I am a GDI member and i HATE it when prospects or people i am trying to reach out to end the conversation with :
'It's a scam', 'it's fake', 'it's too good to be true', 'Waste of time' Etc Etc

How i deal with such people that make such comments is that i stand ground!
I make sure i do whatsoever possible to convince my prospects as hard as i can!

Some examples of me handling prospects:

Prospect :
This is fake,it's a scam.
I have heard of such schemes before and they all intend to get your information and dupe you!

Me:
Hey ! it's not fake,
Ýou cannot call something 'fake' or a 'scam' when you do not have good understanding and knowledge about it!
You're just being skeptical and i was skeptical too before i joined in and discovered how easy it is to make money!
I am ready to proof to you that this is NOT FAKE and is 100% LEGITIMATE and AUTHENTIC!

Normally when i say this the person on the other ends pauses for a second or two
Then they say 'okay i will think about it'
OR
'Show me proof that you are making money?'

Handling prospects and convincing them to join GDI is a tough job
But explaining it to them that GDI is not a scam is a tougher job!
The more you talk to people and the more you convince people you would get used to answering most of the questions that they have to ask,
They're all the same questions most of the time and as a wise man would say practice makes PERFECT.

When you go out there and talk to many people.
You would get used to it and convincing people won't be hard.

Share your own thoughts and ideas on how to convince people
Let's all team up and find out the best answers to give to prospects questions!

Have a Great Day and PLEASE do contribute and say something.
As we are all a family
The GDI family Smiley

Take Care and God Bless

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 05:09:07 PM »

Hey there

I believe everyone has all the rights in the world to just stop and think "maybe this is just too good to be true..." but those who get aggressive over it....well, I just give it straight back. I don't follow up people trying to promote GDI, they follow me up. So I never have those problems.

my advice:

If somebody is just curious about it, explain how it isn't "too good to be true", "a pyramid scheme" etc etc

If someone is getting completely aggressive over it, embarrass them. Here's an example

say if this person made a discussion in a forum titled "GDI is a pyramid scheme", you could simply explain how it's not with a link to a trustworthy source (eg Wikipedia) and also mention that he/she is pretty uneducated and should go back to primary education before making a fuss..over nothing. Because you provide a trustworthy source to back you up, there is absolutely nothing the idiot can possibly say. I've had much experience with this, so I know it works.

Feels real good when I hop back to the discussion to see if the idiot has replied and it seems that the idiot deleted the whole thread. xD

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 03:28:17 PM »

Hi Nav,

Yeah well everyone does certainly have the right to stop and think whatever they want to.
Oh that's awesome man!
Never thought about giving it straight back to the people who get aggressive over it!
I will give it a try and i'll let you know what happens Smiley

Yeah i always explain it to people.
Sometimes many ask how much have you made!?
My part is to be honest!
Even though one just started out with GDI and is new to promoting and marketing just be honest with the person you're talking to!
Lies won't get you anywhere!
Some people would say wooo i have thousands of people in my downline but in reality they would not even have one single person!
I always say the truth because lieing won't help me out in anyway.

Lol by the way nice way of telling someone to go back to primary education Tongue
Thanks for the reply man and i will definitely try out what you said.

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

C_Chavez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 02:56:46 PM »

I know when I see this kind of posts, that some people don't believe in online business, my advise is keep on going, make that they want to talk to you about the business that you have instead of the other way.

Best regards
Luis Villasana
http://incomemax.ws/

AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 08:23:18 AM »

I know when I see this kind of posts, that some people don't believe in online business, my advise is keep on going, make that they want to talk to you about the business that you have instead of the other way.

Best regards
Luis Villasana
http://incomemax.ws/

Good piece of advise Chavez!
Become the hunted instead of being the hunter!:)

To Your Success
Aftab Husain

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: