April 19, 2024, 12:21:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Documents and upgrading  (Read 3192 times)
Adrian Corner

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2011, 12:28:15 PM »

Hi there all,

I am a resident in the UK. In order to receive bonuses do I need to fill in all the documents and the W8 form, It doesn't make much sense to me  lol.

To get the $100 bonuses, you need to upgrade to premium membership right???
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 01:09:25 PM »

Hey there

You don't need to upgrade to Premium membership to get the bonus...but if you don't, you will need to purchase 10 freedom.ws dvd's.

you do need to fill in the W8 form but i wont post any help on that here (for specific reasons). send me a message and ill show you how to do it.

You can read all about the requirements for GDI bonuses here at Global Domains International Bonus Referral Program requirements

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: