April 29, 2024, 01:07:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME does it MATTER  (Read 5476 times)
CKenneth

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2011, 11:08:48 AM »

I supposed that I have spent more time just looking at diffrent sites that say this is the best of the best for making money on the net. And when I find one ,it leads me all over the place and many hours trying to find out what to do. I am retired and have a lot of time to do this,but after a while it angers me so I check out.
When I found this site and seen how easy it is ,I know that I will have some research to do but so far this is great place for any one to start,I dont know a lot about computers but this is simple. Is there any one else that feels the same I would like to here about it
RFraser

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 11:30:23 AM »

I hear you.  I'm a 30 year old staff sergeant in the marines trying to just get caught up on bills and child support and I don't have time for a part time job, or the energy after the day is over for that matter.  how has this worked out for you and what are some ways you have advertised it.  I posted ads on craigslist, twitter, facebook, and even started a blog.  So for I only got 36 hits to my site and no bites.
Rob
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 12:28:15 PM »

The Key to Success in network marketing is
the ability to duplicate and communicate effectively.

GDI is and will be the #1 work-at-home business,
if you have a good  team behind you!.

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 12:28:15 PM »

Hi, have you tried any of the suggestions in the Marketing and Strategies section?

Aaron Riddell
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: