April 23, 2024, 02:02:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About GDI Coop and GDI  (Read 3662 times)
Jessmond T

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »

Hello GDI members, Huh

I have a new member who registered and became my downline in my GDI Coop on Apr. 16, 2011 at 01:37:58 but he was not reflected as my downline in my GDI.  How did that happen?

Can anyone who read this message reply to me?

Thanks.

Jessmond Grin
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 09:33:53 AM »

Hello Jessmond,

You should really ask this question using the GDI Coop support as GDI Coop was not created by GDI and is not run by the GDI administrators.

That being said, the person that joined your GDI Coop downline may already be a GDI affiliate.  This would mean they would not join your GDI downline as they are already a member.  They may simply be using the program, as you are, to grow their own existing GDI downline.

Hope this helped.

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
ShaunPurcell

Dont give up lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 12:27:54 PM »

EmbarrassedNot cool, I was hoping off joining GDI Coop for support, nevermind, Oh well pushing on Shocked...

Push the maybe, Baby
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: