April 27, 2024, 12:04:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 Steps To Sponsoring 100's Of New GDI Reps Each Month  (Read 4946 times)
LesterDiaz

"Success Is Only For Those That Never Give Up"

View Profile WWW
« on: April 07, 2011, 08:54:01 AM »

Hello Friends..

My name is Lester Diaz I been a GDI affiliate for quite some time, I just usually never come into the forums
but recently I been reading a lot of new GDI members begging for some tips to help them build their downlines

So, I decided to drop by really quick and make a quick post on exactly how to be a GDI super sponsor and generate
tons of leads and convert them into new GDI members.

1) Understanding How & Why People Join The GDI Opportunity

This is the most common question, how exactly do you make people want to join YOU in GDI, and why would people
join you, the answer is really obvious and in front of your eyes, if you take a look at the leaderboards you will notice that most of
the top sponsors who bring hundreds of sign ups each month all have something in common.

They all PROVIDE TOOLS, TRAINING & VALUE TO PROSPECTS, most of them either have their own marketing system for example
( Acme PPL Search, Bear Marketing System, Ashmax, ect..) and they worked really hard to brand themselves online as top mentors. I am
in NO WAY  saying that should create your own marketing system because that would probably take some time and money. Instead build yourself a personal website, try to provide your visitors with value and tools to encourage them to join you, I have never used my GDI affiliate sites to recruit, remember PEOPLE JOIN PEOPLE NOT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES the only reason why Tim Sebert, Brian Bear, Tissa and others are successful with GDI is because they understand this concept and you should apply it to your business too.

2) Learning To Generate Traffic

Now one of the most important things to have a successful GDI business is learning to generate traffic to your GDI opportunity, STOP USING TRAFFIC EXCHANGES, AND FREE AD POSTING SERVICES they simply don't work, do not waste your time, what you need is targeted traffic and unless you are willing to spend $1,000's in PPC your next option is to generate your own traffic.

The TOP ways to do so is Search Engines, Article Marketing & Social Marketing, using SEO to drive targeted traffic to your site for example my site is on the top 15 in Google for "Global Domains International" and I have many others for many other keywords, trust me hard work pays off, I use sites like Twitter to generate leads to my business and you should be doing the same, the more time you spend building your business the more long term success you shall see.

3) Determination, Hard Work & Duplication

Last but not least, the main thing is to NOT GIVE UP, work on your business at least 2 hours per day, implement, test and develop strategies and methods to help your downline grow too, duplication is the key to success, teach your downline members to duplicate exactly what
you do and you will have a huge team in no time. Wouldn't be great if you have super sponsors in your downline, then you must teach them how to do exactly that.

Anyways I hope this tips help some newbies and other people wanting to succeed with GDI, work hard and stay focused

To Our Success

Lester Diaz
www.lesterdiaz.com

Free Tips & Tricks To Learn How To Build Your Global Domains International Business http://www.lesterdiaz.com/blog

My team's automated Global Domains International sales funnel http://wsaffiliatenetwork.com
WWaddell

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 04:40:02 PM »

Lester,

I just wanted to personally say thank you for posting this. I've been at this for almost 2 years now with very little success.  Your comments and suggestions showed me a light I didn't know what there.

Now I have a whole new approach and a new beginning for today.

If only I had seen this a year ago!

Wes
www.Referals.ws
LesterDiaz

"Success Is Only For Those That Never Give Up"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 08:46:17 AM »

I am glad my tips help you, I wish you the best and keep working hard and you will get there..

Lester  Cheesy

Free Tips & Tricks To Learn How To Build Your Global Domains International Business http://www.lesterdiaz.com/blog

My team's automated Global Domains International sales funnel http://wsaffiliatenetwork.com
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 09:37:08 AM »

LesterDiaz ,

This content has great value and I have been using Article marketing an I can see the increase in my hits!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
DhnishMenon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Hai

Thanks for the much sort after tips. having problem to put my site on Search engines,  hope to succeed after this.
www.niviweb.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: