March 28, 2024, 04:17:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helping Hand if needed!!  (Read 7302 times)
CherylGuzman

View Profile WWW
« on: April 05, 2011, 09:05:08 AM »

Hi Everyone!
It seems to me that many many people join this fantastic opportunity and almost immediate begin to struggle.
They are all fired up and full of enthusiasm at the prospect of starting a new business and yet don't really know where to start.
I am sure that there are so many of you out there that can identify with that feeling.
You have contacted all of your upline and not received a single reply to your call for help? (I know that happened to me!)
You may have tried buying targeted leads? Maybe you have even printed off loads of flyers and gone door to door posting through mailboxes? I know I did! I roped in my husband and children and we went off pounding the streets!.......Not one bite!!! 
This is a business that requires tenacity and a strong desire to succeed and above all, bags of determination.
DO NOT GIVE UP!!!
If you really want to create a business either to earn you some extra money or because you would really like to be able to work from home full-time and not have to endure the 9-5 mundaneness of the office or wherever it is you are currently making your living, then you need to have the right mindset, get positive and start learning the skills necessary to make this opportunity the success that I know you want it to be!
GDI is one of the three essential elements necessary to start to build yourself a successful online business, you already have that in place so you are part way there........ You are not alone! Two heads are better than one so if you need a helping hand or would just like some advice on where to go from here, I would be more than happy to help. Together we can achieve great things!!!

Cheryl Guzman
Attn. Newcomers & Beginners! Grab your FREE copy of Create Your First Website by 3.44 This Afternoon!
www.mlm-steps2success.com
Jerry Clemons

Never Quit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »

Hi Cheryl,
Sounds great.  Could use a ton of help!  I am just arriving at my full time job right now, but maybe tomorrow I could drop you a line and see what we can get into, lol!  You are correct, teamwork is always better.

Thanks for reaching out a hand,
I for one will be happy to reach for it.

Jerry Clemons
www.jccntry.com

J Perozo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 09:31:31 AM »

Hi Cheryl,
First and foremost, Thank You.  I've dabbled in IM before and I'm going to give it another shot. I'm a mom of 3 and I live in the Bronx, NYC.  I'm trying to use SiteBuilder to build  site but I'm having a hard time inserting banners. I have followed all suggestions but its just not working.  I've contacted admin but they say there's no problem.  any suggestions? Also, how can I use wordpress for GDI? Any help  would be greatly appreciated.
R_Coleman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 01:30:19 PM »

Well I have been using these instruction videos on Word Press. at

http://www.videousermanuals.com

**Edited due to violation of forum rule 2-Section F. For more information on forum rules please visit http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=13524.0**

They really help me setup my down lines word press. I was lost before I learned from these. Show everybody in your downline these videos and I think they have a new series coming on how to do some real cool tricks.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 01:32:31 PM by SDBoltsFan » Logged
NoraJanine

More about me here ---> www.norajanine.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 09:01:54 AM »

This is so true. My upline suggest using safelists... and this is not a method I am interested in at all. Any suggestions are welcome. I am particularly intersted in the international market - spanish speakers to be exact.

Cook C

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 04:54:44 PM »

I could really use some advice or a direction to produce results with my existing GDI online business.
I can be reached at humanresources3371@gmail.com

Thank you for your contribution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: