April 28, 2024, 05:58:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i not on potential leaderboard  (Read 3446 times)
MaireadM

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2011, 09:49:10 AM »

i have 5 potential signups for week mar 21 to mar 27 but i am not on potential leaderboard

last week i had 7 potential signups and i was on potential leaderboard on sunday march 20 and then i disappeared from leaderboard.

I am a premium member. I have sent a support question last monday or tuesday re last week but did not recieve reply. I sent another one yeaterday re this week.

Can somebody explain why i not on leaderboard
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 10:03:19 AM »

i have 5 potential signups for week mar 21 to mar 27 but i am not on potential leaderboard

last week i had 7 potential signups and i was on potential leaderboard on sunday march 20 and then i disappeared from leaderboard.

I am a premium member. I have sent a support question last monday or tuesday re last week but did not recieve reply. I sent another one yeaterday re this week.

Can somebody explain why i not on leaderboard

Hello Mairead,

For security purposes we are unable to go through specifics regarding your account but as stated in the Leaderboard section from within your account.

"This section shows the potential leaderboards for our current weekly bonus contest. For every 5 new accounts signed up by an affiliate during the indicated date range, they potentially receive $100.

This is to be used as a guide to see how top affiliates are performing. The amounts shown are not guaranteed. These leaderboards are updated in real-time, so expect to see the amounts change. Only new signups that convert to paying customers on our first charge attempt on their 7th day when their free trial ends will be counted towards bonuses."

If one or more of your sign-ups failed to convert it is possible that could have been the reason for you not appearing in the Confirmed Leaderboard. It is also possible that maybe you failed to qualify due to not meeting a different contest rule. To view the contest rules you may do so by visiting:

http://website.ws/kvmlm2/contests.dhtml?language=english

If you have any further questions, we suggest that you please contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 11:05:26 AM »

Hey There

For you to be on the leaderboard and qualify for the weekly bonus, you need to sign some documents and send some documents to GDI.

It's pretty straight forward and you don't have to pay anything, so don't WORRY!  Grin

I've posted a link below that explains what you need to do before you can receive the bonus. Its the only one I could find that's slightly better explained.

My-WS - The truth about GDI bonuses (All the good bits, and all the bad bits)

Be sure to scroll down the page until you get numbered bullet points (the bit you need).

Hope this helped, be sure to thank me if it did!

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: