April 28, 2024, 02:24:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have not made any money yet  (Read 10835 times)
Rafael Alverado

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2011, 10:35:17 AM »

It's been 6 days now and so far I haven't made any cash yet, nor have attained any signups yet. I've sent 50 or 60 emails or so, along with extra invites and I even created a YouTube GDI account and still nothing. Not to mention I have not had the privilege to talk to any of my couches in my up-line. Every time I try to email them I get a generic response from them, like you would from a messenger bot and every time I try to chat with them they're offline, which is why now I'm attempting to communicate with them on this forum. So Brian Bear and Lawrence Doyle I hope your reading this cause I need your help dudes?. I'm not making any money, what's going on? I already setup my preferred commissions account and my preferred payment account along with my replicated sites and my plugins so what else can I do to rack up some cash on this thing. I'm thinking of creating other sites on social networks and see if that does it, but i won't be giving up. Allot of people swear by this company and I want proof and I'm not gonna get it by giving up. I'm also trying to setup my Google ad-sense on my GDI WordPress blogger to make more money, but for some reason my Google ad-sense request keeps getting rejected, it already got rejected like 2 times now and I don't know why. I've even tried out acme people search but they charge money that I don't have right now. I also tried out hits2u.com and sub4sub for my You-tube account in order to rack up potential referrals for my GDI account. But i haven't had any success yet. I truly need help. If i do receive any money at all, I prefer to have it mailed as a paycheck rather than have it wired into a PayPal. OK guys take care and I'll keep trying, cause there's no way I'm giving up.  Sad
Victor Salinas

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:46 AM »

sup man u just sign up 4 days ago, i have only sign 1 person one of my relatives lol, i what i notice so far that lot of people are scare of a fraud so it may be better to try to talk to people that you already know ,, i e-mail my up line but there to  busy i ges recruting i ges well i hope this works am still new and i dont see lot of help
MichaelHarper II

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:46 AM »

Kudos on your determination and not giving up.  That's what it takes to be successful in anything.  You can usually find Brian Bear on the Tuesday night webinars; he was just on the one held a half hour ago.  If you can do that, then you should relieve some pressure off yourself and get some questions answered on the webinar.  I hope this helps you.  Brian is a good leader, although he is not mine.
CherylGuzman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:46 AM »

Hi Rafael!

It's good to hear you are tenatious and not willing to give up, that will carry you a long way!!

I joined GDI in January and was full of enthusiam but like you hit brick walls, I'll be totally honest, as yet I have no-one in my downline but I have not lost my enthusiam, in fact it's growing daily but that is because I have been shown a bigger picture of which GDI is just a building block! I too have had no communication from my upline and like you I contacted all of them by email for advice only to be left feeling like I was part of a huge machine that had no interest in the individual which is no way for anyone to grow their business.
I came across a fantastic mentor who has guided me for the last couple of months and although I have not yet made any money, I have absolute confidence that I am now on the right path and the money will follow, I , like you will not give up. I wish I had found someone back then to give me advice but was lucky enough to stumble across this guy quite by accident and now GDI is just a part of my business plan.

If I can help you in any way I will gladly do so all you gotta do is shout, two head are better than one!!! Smiley

Cheryl Guzman
Attn. Newcomers & Beginners! Grab your FREE copy of Create Your First Website by 3.44 This Afternoon!
www.mlm-steps2success.com
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 10:40:55 AM »

People join people not companies.  Show others why they should join you.

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
Stacey_N

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 10:40:55 AM »

Wow, I feel ya!  I just started and don't want to give up either. I started two weeks ago and Im in Atlanta, Ga.  I love my website but not yet got a bite from someone that  wants their own website. I know there are ways to make money too but so far I havent heard from my upline supporters yet. What is going on. Please respond so we can talk about how we can make money together.  I would love to hear if you learned anything new about the GdI so we can succeed too.

Thanks,

Stacey N. Sad
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

I was contacted by my upline two times now that I am in I have not talked to him but I don't focus on hime I focus on my website and traffic I join forums and find people that I can help! I know their is a person that need our service!!!

I would like to help anyone that contact me! also their is a guy in this forum that has been helpful to he is not in my upline or downline but if you have a chance read vparker post and blogs he rocks!!! private message me if you need help!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
O Palmer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 08:46:17 AM »

I signed up tonight, let's see how it goes.
MRosen

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 01:05:15 PM »

I been n here for months...what the....Huh no money...help!  Angry
RFraser

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 11:08:48 AM »

it takes time and you got to promote promote and when you are sick of it promote some more.  you just got to get this in front of people who want to do it.  the problem is finding those people lol
Jeff Fleming

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 01:09:16 PM »

A pyramid scheme is a pyramid scheme...the only people making the real money are at the top...(people who started when GDI wasnt so saturated) I just cancelled my account and got offered 3 free months... so ima take advantage.
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »

A pyramid scheme is a pyramid scheme...the only people making the real money are at the top...(people who started when GDI wasnt so saturated) I just cancelled my account and got offered 3 free months... so ima take advantage.

Hello Jeff,

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, just to be clear, Pyramid marketing schemes are illegal. GDI offers a tiered affiliate program which is neither a pyramid nor illegal. Pyramid schemes require that the newcomer pay or sacrifice something for nothing in return. Our program offers a service (domain registration, website hosting, email service, domain forwarding, etc.) to our new affiliates. They are also not required to participate in the program and if they wish, they can just take advantage of the services; which some customers do.

The status of some of our more established is no different than being at a normal 9-5 job and some employees having seniority over new comers. Do some of them earn more than other new members? Sure. Was it through hard work that they have the status they do? Of course. Was anything given to them? No. That is the biggest misconception people have. People assume all of the established members were given their status or commissions based on their time in the program. All of the established members got to where they are on their own. They worked hard and diligently on driving traffic to their sites. Once they accomplished that, the next step was to sell themselves and convince their prospects/downline members that they were making the right move by joining under them. As you can see, this is not something easy to do.

So on the flip side, can a new comer work his way to the top? sure! it happens all the time. Just take a look at the LB. Through hard work and dedication anything can be achieved! Do not give up on your GDI business.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
KThomas2

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 12:01:01 PM »

I have been reading all the "I have not made any money yet" posts. I thought I was alone out here. I have only been in a short time but am in the same boat. However, I have joined every list building site I could, so I am not giving up on this. The latest I heard, this is a people helping people program. Yet I have no one to guide me. But I am persistant and will learn as I go what to do ...I am looking to build a residual income so I can finally enjoy my golden years..I am 68 and still having to work part-time....So I will perserve  until I get this right.....
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »

I have been reading all the "I have not made any money yet" posts. I thought I was alone out here. I have only been in a short time but am in the same boat. However, I have joined every list building site I could, so I am not giving up on this. The latest I heard, this is a people helping people program. Yet I have no one to guide me. But I am persistant and will learn as I go what to do ...I am looking to build a residual income so I can finally enjoy my golden years..I am 68 and still having to work part-time....So I will perserve  until I get this right.....
Hi,

I must say i am truly amazed by all what you are doing with GDI!
You will reach your goals and you will accomplish everything in life if you work hard towards it!
Hard work ALWAYS pays off!It's natural! Smiley

I wish you good luck and i will see you when you get to the top! Smiley

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: