May 01, 2024, 08:48:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! I'm having some troubles...  (Read 2651 times)
RamonMontejo

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2011, 10:22:39 AM »

Hi there, I'm writting this because I had some troubles yesterday, when aone person of my downline tried to suscribe 2 people, and it said it has a "Sponsor name error" ir something like that... By the way, one person I subscribed cant access his website withou typing www.website.ws/myfriendsdomain .... Why si this happening? Another one of my afiliates, on his website, when you click "Signup" it send you to a subscribe page, but it says "gditraffic" in the sponsor name, not my afiliate name.. what is going on? I only have a week in the network of GDI.. so I don't know what to do.

Thanks for reading. Waiting for an answer ASAP.
Atte. Ramon Montejo
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 11:05:30 AM »

Hi Ramon,

Without more information there is no way to determine what the problem is here.  So, GDI support might be your best solution.

However, it sounds to me like there is some confusion in what links are being used.

So, be sure they understand what their GDI username is and what their domain is.  These are not always the same.

Also, did the last person build his own website?  If so, what link is that person using for the signup button?

"GDITraffic" is the companies username.  That is where people are sent when there is no sponsor.

Make sure to teach them which link to send people to and how to place a link on their website.

If none of this helps, again, you may wish to contact GDI support for more help on the issue.  They can access your accounts and see what is going on.

But, what it really sounds like to me is the wrong links are being used and the wrong GDI usernames are being used.

I really hope this helps.

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: